Okay I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army blah blah blah I've been coming here for a while though and I would like...

Okay I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army blah blah blah I've been coming here for a while though and I would like to ask a small favor. Fuck with this girl. However u see fit. Please. For an oldfag. Let me know what information you need I got it all pretty much excluding passwords. Thanx
She broke my heart:(

Other urls found in this thread:

riseandstand.net/whats-illegal-and-whats-not-when-it-comes-to-cyber-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got cucked hahaha.

It's not your fault you're such a fucking faggot.

Kms yourself

y such faggot?

More pics?

That's me babe

Get over it and move on like a real man, faggot.

Forsure more pics tho

How about no, also fuck u u unhelpful daft cunt

if you dont care anyway, moar pics?

Post her nudes and fb info

Post nudes

I wish I still had her nudes. I wonder if there's a way to recover them

U cunt

>I've been coming here for a while though
OH SHIT! Why didn't you say so? Let's get to work doing whatever this faggot wants. He's been here for a while so it's ok, really.

Lol

If you deleted them from iphone, theres a folder called recently deleted. Maybe check there

Literally the exact reason I stopped being a Sup Forumsro, y'all are annoying as shit

OP is a cuck

You know her in real life, real life is the best way to fuck with people.

what'd she do though

fuck some guy behind your back for months?

It's been far too long for my iPhone m8.
I posted them here a long time ago tho

Ye m8

Suggestions??

Show us the god damn nudes already

Prety mucho

If ur for real quit fuckin around and drop her name, post all the pics you got, rename em her name and drop em here, shit, what you gonna make people fucking ask to help you Jesus fuckin Christ faggot

>It's been far too long
>I posted them here a long time ago
What the fuck is going on in this thread?

not your personal army bye

no story, no info, nothing

no ones gonna do shit for ya without any context

Liz Miles
Or Elizabeth Miles
Twitter undrfallenstars
Fb Liz Miles
Snap emil96m
Email emil96m@gmail
Idk what else ya want you bitch

>Order 50 pizzas online through a VPN
>Use some personal shit that she doesn't want people to know
Get creative.

>For an oldfag.

Kys

passwords to these accounts

If I had the balls I might u cunt

No idea I mean it's worth a shot to try sagefarm

I just needed you to post that so I can cap it, send it to her, and have you charged with felonious harassment

Fuck off cuck, not her fault you couldn't do jack shit as a man, she had to grow up and that means putting her childish little toys away

Go fucking kill yourself before she tells everyone you know what a stupid fuck you are.

I'm gonna get ahold of your mom.

lol u are so dumb if u think I give a fuck I'm going to kms anyway soon

lol faggot kys

>OP asks for personal army
>request denied by everyone
>OP thinks to self, "they'll be devastated if i tell them i am no longer in a homoerotic relationship with them because they did not do my bidding"
>OP then returns to sucking all of cock within 30 kilometers

Mods!!!

Lol agreed

Hahah i like this

>white knighting this hard

Surely she will reward you for your valiant effort.

What a fucking disgrace you are.

Nice work, do it

Hahah I do not give a fuck m8 there's no nudity or personal information it's all public domain dumbass

fucking kek

Nuthin illegal here m8

Is this what/b/ is now? Are you seriously this weak?

OP if you want no white knights, kik me at fortunesoc and drop all the pics, passwords and info there.

Topkek

Naw man trolling is its own reward

I don't need anything from her

I just need to know I made someone's life a little harder when all they wanted was to fuck with someone else

I'm jacking it right now to your comment

go back to falador you fucking white knight cuck

and what nudes??

That pic is already on my fb instagram and my Snapchat do I look like I give a shit

Okay sure dude enjoy your fantasy and keeping being a weak, spineless child.

You got a Kik OP? I'm not even in the same country, they can't do anything if I fuck with her from here.

That's not how the laws about this work dumbass

Public domain doesn't apply to harassment. She's not a public figure without a reasonable expectation of privacy. This is cut and dry harassment.

I really hope you didn't pull this faggotry thinking you're allowed to spread someone's name and contact because it's "public domain" xD fucking tardo

Kys faggot

It's like you stood up with a huge target on your forehead saying "IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO LIKES SHOOTING AT TARGETS..?" How fucking stupid can this board make em for fucks sake

Haha okay whatever man you obviously know a lot, type her name on google it'll all show up, that's public domain. I know a thing or two about the law m8

people are delusional as fuck. I dont know why I come here anymore. It's just a bunch of dishonest asshats with no sense of what trolling even means anymore.

Its like you've never been on Sup Forums before.

Obviously not

You don't even know what public domain refers to

Hint: it's not "visible to the public"

7bp

this is some pretty good drama. I'm enjoying this shit. I wanna go post something on her fb so she can come and comment. let's get shit started!

Wow faggot knight

Ok ur right, send me ur info I'll tweet u from the jailhouse

Honestly, whatever she did to you, using Sup Forums to get back at her is fucking pathetic. Grow the fuck up, get a life, and stop trying to recruit people to help you harass her. Move the fuck on.

Lol

do it

Mostly I just can't stand to see this weak shit faggotry. When I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna have passwords, at least 5 nudes, and they're all gonna have meta pointing to her. You gotta disseminate mf learn how 2 reveng you didn't even put her works phone number on the pic or anything

I'll do it just because of this guy...

I love the stages faggot OP is going through

You're right, but it's hard to leave. I was actually too lazy to care until you started fucking with this homo. Made me laugh like old times. Well done Sup Forumsro

Oh no you're not going to jail

It's just the sex offender registry and some fees

No worries

> mr. oldfag
you know what to do

Sup Forums has always been shit, but it's a fucking rancid diahrrea now. Helping out a Sup Forumsro with such an easy task would have usually been done even five years ago, now you try to get them arrested for it. Narcing on your Sup Forumsros is pretty shitty.

That's not a nude you 10 year old cuck.

Whenever people fuck with OP instead of whoever OP wants us to fuck with the inevitable gets stated: "what happened to doing it for the lulz?"

The lulz were had at OP's expense instead of OP's target. Sure sometimes a faggot white knight thinks he will somehow get laid, but usually nobody cares.

an oldfag wouldnt ask for dumb shit like that

I kek'd

To be fair though he hasn't done anything illegal other than maybe telling people to fuck with her. You can give out her email, Instagram, facebook, myspace, twitter, and Grindr profiles and it would be perfectly within the law as long as you didn't also say something along the lines of "go fuck this bitch up"
no its just retarded. instead of being something that could become entertaining its now just white knights white knighting it up.

That's a bingo

That's okay I'm an SO already
riseandstand.net/whats-illegal-and-whats-not-when-it-comes-to-cyber-harassment/
Here u are.
That's photo isn't private she sent it to everyone on my Snapchat, all is well here friendo

post all nudes you got her and spread them around with her snapchat or insta. thats the only best way to get revenge tbh fam

Messaged her and contacted her saying her ex bf is on a Philippino basket weaving forum getting people to ruin her life

>dishonest asshats with no sense of what trolling even means anymore
fuck off you whiny cunt

durr hurr muh old Sup Forums

Ty m8 Ik I am
A faggot tho

Where's the fun in bothering her that can't be had tenfold in bothering OP

Bothering OP also bothers the girl but bothering the girl does not bother OP

If I go there will be trouble, if I stay there will be double

Math bro

>white knights
Holy fuck the newfaggotry is out of control. You all need to lurk more and open your cocksuckers less.

>She's not a public figure
Twitter undrfallenstars
Fb Liz Miles
Snap emil96m
Email emil96m@gmail

>>>/reddit/

Not that dude, but the best is a arcing on OP after somebodies life gets fucked up. Then OP gets V& hard for instigating it