If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win

>If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win

Actually , that makes someone a true supporter?

>that flag
>this board
pls

>you support them because they are succesful, why didn't you support them before that

never fucking understood this hypocricy desu, this mostly comes from fucking United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans towards the Chelsea and City ones.

Most of the current aged Liverpool supporters, support the club because of the Dalglish era, most of the United supporters now support them because of the Cantona/Van Nistelrooy/Ronaldo era.

Of course you start supporting a fucking club because you fall in love with how succesful they are, or how their passionate their fans (Dortmund, Liverpool, Celtic).

You mean to tell me, there are people who started supporting Aston Villa and Norwich last season?

Your team is assigned to you by your birthplace and the place you grew up at, lad. It's beyond retarded and fake as fuck to become a ManU fan if you were born and raised in London.

>true supporter

Customers are kings and can do whatever they want.

well what if my local "club" gets liquidated and a new team pops up which also gets liquidated, ad infinitum

what then, franz?

Live in a real country not a corrupted mafia hellhole

Leave him alone , dude. He's an idiot. He doesn't understand that you can support whomever you want.

My local team is in the 3rd Romanian division and I never knew that we had a football team until they got a promoted.

Just support Monaco, you guys are flag buddies, so it's acceptable

>Of course you start supporting a fucking club because you fall in love with how succesful they are
Wow you really have no soul.

This is the kind of reason why older generations despise us.

you support the new club etc.

believe me, every small victory feels more earned than a random win of some plastic club thousands of kilometres away. And if they ever make it to the top again, maybe even winning the championship, there's no greater feeling.

I became a FC Basel supporter in 94, because I was born here. Back then they played in the second Swiss division, an absolute shithole, and had not won a championship in 15 years. 10 years later they played Champions League. It was worth it.

they will never make it anywhere, the town is fucking dying you idiot

i'm sure it's easier to think that, when you live in switzerland, and any club can meme their way to a CL spot and do something good but it's not like that over here

Chelsea has given me more joy over the past 11 years than any joy this piece of shit local club could have given me

>tfw born in Offenburg

H-hi

Btw, your city is kinda boring, but I would love to work for one of your pharma companies in the future

t. chemistry student

Why can't y'all just support whatever makes you happy? Your happiness is what matters

>they will never make it anywhere
Because of fuckheads like you. You're going to hell.

Loyalty and support of your hometown team is always greater than cheating your way to happiness by picking a random international club to support.

But your ultras want to literally kill everyone who doesn't want to support Sharia United

I'm a proud Atletico Agnostic bandwagoner and would like to stay one.

But in what situation would it be okay to support an MLS team?

You are literally scum chelse/a/ bandwagoner, at least the >l e e d s gypsy supports both a sinking english club and a sinking romianian club.

Also, please only post stuff relating to Slippy G in order to not be cancer

If they are your local team.

>bandwagoner

i was a kid when roman abramovich bought the club, that's the age i grew up in, was i supposed at the age 7 to pick a club who was succesful 20 years before i was born?

The Leeds romanian, i assure you is a lot older than me, and probably started supporting them in the early 90's when they were hot shit, he didn't start supporting them when they were getting relegated, you dimwit

>Of course you start supporting a fucking club because you fall in love with how succesful they are

t. millennial

Grew up in Blackburn, Lancashire before moving out here. They've been the family team for years before the Premiership win and will be even if they get knocked down again. I now also support the Vancouver Whitecaps because they're my "new hometown" and I don't see them winning shit for a while yet im still a season ticket holder.