You cant tell me that Bill Nye, a scientist, thinks that gender is on a...

Carson Price
Carson Price

science expo run by faggots
faggots have disposable income
hire someone who is popular in media, popculture and the field of science to push an agenda
You cant tell me that Bill Nye, a scientist, thinks that gender is on a "spectrum" after thousands of years of study proves otherwise

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Are you implying that once we know something we can't find new evidence proving we were wrong?

I'm not weighing in on this specific issue, but your premise is flawed.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

More like 200 years.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

why don't you start listening to actual scientists then, you pop culture consuming piece of shit.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Cuck detected. OP makes valid point and you give him a dose of cancer.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

implying I'm a shitskin who believes every bit of mainstream media people spew at me

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

i think his point is that he doubts new concrete evidence has been found, not that everything that we believe is true will be true forever

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

thousands of years of study proves otherwise
science apparently doesn't change ever
science a stagnant forever

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

No I'm saying Bill Nye is the Justin Bieber of science and you're not a fucking genius for figuring out his shit is fluff.

Fuck you. Fuck your kind.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

a scientist
he isnt a scientist, hes a mechanical engineer. he has 0 background in anything relating to biological science

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

science can change because someone said so with very vague and small bits of evidence supporting themselves

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

But he does have the ability to read books.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

There's also no doubt that Jews paid him to push an agenda

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

So how many of you guys are woke enough know that Bill Nye's rise to fame started with winning a Steve Martin look-a-like contest?

Nigga doesn't even look like Steve Martin

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

so does everybody that graduates highschool, that doesnt make you an expert. He isnt conducting his own experiments.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Yeh I heard a guy on YouTube say that once.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

But he does have the ability to read books. It works twice.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Ruskiebot is effective.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

OP has a point, if someone has plenty of money and an ideology they want to push to the public they can make that happen

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

reading a book about genders and believeing it and conducting experiments showing empirical data and writing a book about it are 2 different things.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

writing a book about how emotion can alter gender
Yes because humans can change their X and Y chromosome's to A, B, and C
Fuck off, kill yourself

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

You can read about that data. Also if you read enough books, you get really good at knowing things. Most people don't have the time to do that. That's why most people don't know things.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

people read book's
Maybe quit being so fucking vague like the people pushing this shit

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

nigga im not supporting these autists that think there are many genders, reread my posts

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Every bit of data shown wasn't supported by facts or evidence proving it's just an idea

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

genders not on a spectrum, but you know what is? autism

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

I'm saying knowledge is at your fingertips. I would call Bill Nye a scientist by proxy, meaning he's not in a particular field of study, but he's always on the cutting edge of current science because he has the time, resources, network, knowledge, and passion. Most people don't have that privilege and that's why there's a growing mistrust of science.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Agreed. Bill Nye is smoking something. Gender is highly based on your sex. Your sex is biology.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

theres a growing mistrust of science because its always left leaning. they always seem to throw their support towards shit that has no scientific basis

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Regardless his facts and proven theories still havent nullified the 2 genders,
What's even funnier is that all their made up genders people say exist are all based around the 2
OP has proven himself to be less of a faggot

Camden Long
Camden Long

theres a growing mistrust of science because its always left leaning. they always seem to throw their support towards shit that has no scientific basis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(inhale)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heheheheh...

woo..

hehe...

He..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Hehehehaha

wew

heh

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

nice argument, you really convinced me

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

be me
be 14
think writing out laughter proves my point

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

okay

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

this is the internet this is serious business you better have full proof arguments and never laugh at idiots, motherfucker

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

hahahahha!
XD
THAT WAS HILARIOUS XDDDD HAHAHAH

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

calm down faggit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit