Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Make sure her homework is done then send her to bed.

Have her smell some rags.

tackle her to the bed and rip a hole just big enough to fuck her from behind through her tight shorts. grab her by the ponytail and hold on tight as she tries to push me off not knowing she's actually thrusting back onto my cock causing me to cum deep inside her cunt.

Faggot

I've smelled hot chicks farts and poo b4.

virgin detected

wow good one

Your lame reply was just as lame as my reply. Kill yourself. Faggot.

Wow your lame reply was about as lame as his lame reply to your lame reply.

Kys.

You both are literally cancer.

What kind of cancer am I? I've always wanted to be cancer.

Your post is literally autism.

wow somebody's on fire

Dubs confirms my fire.

Would cook a nice dinner for her.

is that a dildo on the left

My ex I'm sexting

I'd hold her down and rip those shorts right off and fuck that tight little pussy. Then use her phone to take pics of her covered in cum and send it to her dad, for the lulz

more of her in glasses user?

Wwyd

Oh shittt moar

more lefty from this?

damn nudes? i want to see her gangbanged

Got it all, wwyd tho?

show me her little ass!

I want to fuck her cute face

post more of her!

Got wayyy moar wwyd tho

Wanna share more but I need to know wwyd

grab her by the neck, throw her on the bed and rip those panties off

Keep going I have moar

Spread those beautiful cheeks and lick her ass from behind

I'd slip my tongue in their asshole and ram my hard throbbing cock inside after

I grab her by the ponytail and shove her onto her knees. She starts to try to fight me off and opens her mouth to yell for help but o slap her hard across the face and tell her to shut the fuck up or this won't be quick. She looks up at me in anger but I slap her hard again and again until she starts sobbing. I ask her if she's going to do what I say and she nods through her sobs. I tell her she must answer yes master and slap her again. She cries out yes master and drips her hands to her side's. I tell her to strip her clothes. She does. I tell her to take my clothes off. She does. I lay down and tell her to rub her pussy all over me from head to foot. As she goes over my mouth I give her clit a little suck and a bite making her flinch. When her juices are all over me I tell her to give me a toungue bath from head to foot. She hesitates so I slap her hard twice. She cries but says yes master. Starting at my feet she moves up my legs to my waist but tries to avoid my cock. I slap her again and tell her everywhere. She licks my cock and balls then moves upward until she's done my face. I roll over and tell her to finish up, everywhere. She starts at my neck and moves down, this time making sure to lick my ass hole clean and finishing my feet. Then I get up and tell her to open her mouth wide. She's scared but complies. I ran my cock into her throat and hold it there making her gag. I do that a few more times. Then I tell her to get on her knees and spread her ass cheeks. She does and shuts her eyes tight. She knows what's about to happen. I put my knob at her ass hole and then thrust as hard as I can into her tight ass. She screams out so I slap the back of her head making her almost fall. Then I hit her across the back and butt cheeks til there red while I pump her tight ass. Finally ready to blow I push her down and force her mouth open and shoot my cum into it. I make her swallow every drop and lick my dick clean.

go into her room as shes drunkenly asleep and nude, spread her milky thighs apart and start licking her sweaty pussy, shoving my dick in and making her moan upon entry, cumming inside her quick cz of how wet and tight her pussy feels

wwyd this slut??

You are literally illiterate.

facefuck her and force her to swallow my load. then fuck her with a friend. nice spitroast. Show some nudes

Goddamn

Bend her over that railing and grab her by the hair. Yank it each time she tries to call for help. Rip her clothes off and start fingering her pussy. Make her lick my fingers clean. Pull her down my the hair and shove my cock into her mouth face fucking her. Slap her tits hard as I'm doing it. Grab an empty beer bottle and make her sit on it and watch it disappear into her ass hole. Continue to fuck her face. Then bend her back over the railing. The bottle starts to make it's way out but I push it back inside. Then I ran my cock into her pussy and fuck her like mad finally blowing my load into her. Throw her on the ground and tell her to clean my cock with her toungue. When she's finished I tell her that this is all she's good for, being a fuck toy. I take her clothes and leave her there.

Forgot to add pic from

Moar?

I'd go "oh look it's this thread again"

do Georgia Hale

What would ya do

Wwyd

Wwyd to my sister?

Choke her on my cock then fuck her in the ass ramming over and over until she's screaming and I bust a nut, then make her suck my balls, the throat fuck her until empty my balls a final time down her throat

more wwyd?

Strip that dress off as quick as possible, put my dick in her mouth until she works it good getting it nice and lubricated so I can pick her up, and put her on my dick, bouncing her up and down on my throbbing cock until I slam her down and continue pounding her snatch until I feel her juice slip around my dick as she moans and I lay a huge nut in her..... wwyd

Nothing for either of these?

>boi

wwyd to her?

Force her to beg for my cock in her mouth, face fucking her until my balls slap her chin. Nice and hard, I turn her around grabbing her thoat, I shove my cock in her sweet meat hole, pounding away as she squeals with pleasure. Now she's begging, of her own choosing, for me go go deeper as her ass smacks me abdomen. I stick my fingers in her mouth as she cums furiously, her knees buckling, all before I pull out and put my knuckle children down her throat... wwyd

WWYD?

Facefuck, fuck doggystyle like a fucking nasty slob, but on her ass cheeks and back and hair

Hannah Phairas

*bust

any wwyd?

How would you degrade Lilly?

Goddd I want her to suck me dry... moar?

Which of the sluts do you wanna rape?

Slip her a relaxative.. roofie/laxatives and then wait.

Peel those panties off then take her shirt, pulling it over her face, holding it like reigns as I pound her pussy and asshole, leaving her sore and full of cum

I chloroform her and take her to the woods where I strip her naked and tie her to a tree. I jam a 4 inch wide butt plug into her ass. She finally wakes and a look of confusion crosses her face, then fear. She starts to scream. I hit her with a tree branch leaving an angry red mark across her butt. She quiets. I tell her she can scream as much as she likes nobody can hear and she's going to be punished either way. I start hitting her across the butt, back and tits telling her how this is what the rest of her life is going to be like because she deserves this and it's all she's good for. She's screaming and crying. I hit her pussy the branch making contact with her clit. Her knees buckle. As she's in her knees I yank out the butt plug making her scream even louder. Then I jam it back in. Her cries are uncontrollable. I force my dick into her mouth as she's sobbing. Fuck her throat for awhile twisting her nipples. Then I yank the plug out again and fuck her in the ass. Pull out and make her suck my cock again. Shove the plug back in while she's sucking, her mouth opens even wider and I'm down her throat. Then I flip her over and grab her throat and start fucking her pussy. It's so tight with the plug in her ass it's hard to fit. But I force it in. Her face us turning blue from the lack of oxygen. I keep strangling and fucking her until I finally blow filling her pussy up with my cum. I let go and she gasps for breath and pants. She finally passes out from exhaustion and I put her in the trunk of my car and take her home to have more fun later.
WWYD?

Perfect

wwyd? my daughters friend

WWYD?

Goddamn I'm gonna take her home first off and make her look me in the eyes while she swallows my cock..

she hits so many of my personal preferences ... great ass, smaller tits, red hair, glasses ... I would be a dehydrated mess around her. And I could bury my face in that ass for hours at a time.

She's got a vibe.... What would you do?

wwyd, my gf

Cut that pretty neck open and fuck her gaping wound.

id make her clean that fucking bathroom and buy some new soap

*Yawn
oooo. sooo edgy. never would expect this from b/

God I would have her ride my dick until daybreak

id lick her ass

I actually wanna fuck her... I would ravage that ass

SOURCE/MORE

Do her

I pin her to the cupboards by the neck. I spit in her face and call her a dirty whore. I stick a toilet brush in her ass hole and scrub her insides clean. She's screaming but I bite hard on her nipple and tell her to beg for more punishment and call me daddy or I'll cut her nips off. She hurriedly replies with, please hurt me daddy, punish me like a bad little girl, please rape my daddy. I put her in her knees and start fucking her ass pulling her feet up to suck her toes. Then I make her suck my cock all the way down to my balls. I yank on her clit making her cry out, please daddy more, I want to be hurt daddy. I stick the toilet brush in her pussy and fuck her with it while she sucks my cock. Then I throw the brush away and fuck her pussy exploding my cum deep into her. I tie her up and put her in the cupboard for safe keeping.
WWYD?

noice m8
name? more?

First I would drug their drinks so they pass out. I would then tie the middle and left together so they can watch the show when they wake up. The one on the right would be tied standing up with her hands above her head and her feet spread wide apart. When she wakes up she would realize she is naked and that there is a video camera in front of her. I would then begin the live Facebook and Instagram feed so all her family and friends can watch as her nipples and clit are pierced and then her tits get whipped until they are bright red. Once she begs for it to stop I would open the door and let the group of 20 guys use her holes until she passes out.