Trump is fucked

Trump is fucked.
>bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36214738
>Former Republican presidents will not endorse Trump

>Former US presidents George H W Bush and George W Bush will not endorse Donald Trump's candidacy for president, aides have told local media.
>This marks a first for the 91-year-old former president Bush, who had endorsed Republicans in the past five elections.
>They had each supported past Republican presidential nominees John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
amp.twimg.com/v/85d61190-d754-468a-9c04-35b58ec11532
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maga

he didn't need them before, why would he need them now?

Great now he has a bette chance

Is this supposed to hurt him?

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

>Congratulations! You have received a "trips" bonus of $9.99 USD

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Good.

Oh no not the Bushes!!!

An elite family made up of an almost 100 year old man, his war criminal son then there's - *Jeb*.

Crashing this dynasty with no survivors

and thats a bad thing? To be associated with Bush is to be associated with the worst president in recent history (yes, even worse than Obama.)

and did anybody expect them to do it after all he did to Jeb?

Trump Stumped. I am now a #HillShill

Wow, two of the least popular presidents ever aren't endorsing Trump. That'll surely kill his campaign.

>bill yourself as an anti-establishment outsider and people support you for this
>oh no, the establishment isn't publicly endorsing me, I'm ruined!

>not being endorsed by your whole party
>expecting to win the general

Good better off without them.

The guys who did 9-11 will not support Trump who wants to expose who did 9-11?

Surprise.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

TRUMPS POLL NUMBERS SURGE

why? I dont get it whats happening
-t. establishment cnn fiction anchors

Yeah, that W. endorsement was really going to do a lot of good...

>They had each supported past Republican presidential nominees John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

And they lost.

Did Jeb cry to daddy?

>Trump spends whole last year bashing Bush Jr and JEB!

Oh wow, what a suprise, I bet trump really wants their endorsement

>expecting members of the Republican Party to vote for Hillary when every single candidate ran on the platform of "we HAVE to stop a Hillary presidency"

Everybody hate's the bush family so this will only help Trump.

If word got out that the Bush's endorsed Trump, that would make Trump looked bad.

Well of course they're not going to endorse him. Once Trump releases the 28 pages, they're fucked.

Bush is unpopular among not just Republicans but moreso a GE crowd. Explain how this hurts him.

can we trend #EATTHEBUSHES?

She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

OY'VEY IS THIS ANOTH'A SHOAH?

>"don't ask for endorsements from me or my wife's sons ever again" the article

The republicans didn't care when they were campaigning for Jeb and the democrats hate the bush family

I don't know if you realize this, but Americans generally loathe their political parties. Trump is winning right now because he realized this early on.

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
>businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
>businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4 businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

That's because he beat the shit out of his wife's son.

George Sr. Was a slimeball who participated in JFK's assassination while he worked for the CIA.

Junior is a retard.

Fuck them both. They both benefit from the establishment.

Do you really think that matters? Their hypocrisy and politicking is so blatant at this point I don't think anybody would bat an eye at the fact Hillary is going to be the comfortable candidate for them.

>tfw George doesnt realise that the only one that will fix his broken friendship with Putin is Trump.
Its okay George, soon you and Vladimir will be able to chill back at your ranch like the old days.

>lost the Bush endorsement
=
>lost the al qaeda endorsement

>implying this is a bad thing

What happened when Bush endorsed McCain?

What happened when Bush endorsed Romney?

>The establishment won't endorse Trump
this helps him you know

Jeb!

This is fantastic news for Trump.

The Bush family are literally satanist, fuck them.

ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>> $0.02 USD

from now on they'll be paid in pesos

Who can support this clown now?
I mean, he did screw Jeb Bush out of his rightful place as top Republican Candidate.
Why don't you guys give Hillary a chance?
It will be a massive symbolic victory for women's rights, and we can close the wage gap!

I'm not getting paid to say this either.

A lot of them will though. Something like 1/3 republican women choose her over trump

I'm related news, trump's approval rating just got 10 feet taller

>status quo people do not support someone who is outside of their little circlejerk

Yeah super surprising.

why would you want the support of these nazis?

No they don't.

Watch
amp.twimg.com/v/85d61190-d754-468a-9c04-35b58ec11532

I see

He ran on criticizing them. This effects nothing.

They've always been against Trump. This shit isn't new. This is because Trump is a populist running under a Republican ticket. He doesn't give a shit about globalization or morals, he's a nationalist. He wants America to run shit like we used to.

>losing the endorsements of one of the most hated political families in recent history
Oh no Trump is truly stumped.

Shove it shillary faggot. No one like disingenuous fucks like Hillary. Woman have their rights and muh wage gap doesn't exist the way mainstream media portrays it to be.

>George Sr. Was a slimeball who participated in JFK's assassination while he worked for the CIA.

don't forget papa Prescott who funded hitler to profit from deaths in the holocaust

Who gives a fuck about the Bushes.

Iove this picture. Each bush is more pathetic and disappointing than the last.

>I mean, he did screw Jeb Bush out of his rightful place as top Republican Candidate.

Trump didn't do that we did,

I've been a Bush supporter the entire time but I won't get behind them until they come clean about JFK and the holocaust, then I could fully support them,

>two former Presidents no one likes won't support him
>both of whom are directly related to a faggot Trump stumped

No, this is only a good thing for Trump. This is clearly some political dynasty bullshit. This plays into the establishment trying their damnedest to keep Trump out.

take it as a compliment

>Trump doesn't get the endorsement of the most unpopular president in recent memory
>Bad thing

Pick one, idiot.

You guys think you're so clever with your "meme army", lol.

You're completely oblivious that the majority of us were just trying to associate Trump with a bunch of racist neo-Nazi wannabe trolls.

You got duped, pal. Just give up.

I'm really not being paid to say this.

>Actively attack the Bush dynasty in the most pro-Bush state in America
>Numbers go up
Trump has transcended logic.

>insults bush and his war constantly
>shit on jeb for 10 months straight
>shocked his family isnt endorsing him
he cut the head off of a dying dynasty. they are obviously going to be bitter

So basically you're going to coalesce all these establishment figures that people hate behind Hillary and see if that works? Colluding with people like that killed Cruz's campaign, it will do the same for Hillary.

You're not being payed to say something completely pointless?

Really?

>Bush family gets butthurt when their reject doesn't get in
No surprise here

This is it, Trump has finally been stumped for good. He can't recover from this. It's pretty much all over now.

An endorsement by these people is a kiss of death anyway.

>GW Bush will not endorse Trump
Is this supposed to be bad?

yea beacuse dubya helped yeb win sc.

Hillary would never do such a thing. It's a slanderous lie. She is not corrupt. She is an honest woman running an honest campaign.

Stop accusing me of being paid to say this, I'm not.

This is true, but I doubt it will be enough to overcome the Democrats' electoral college advantage.

Those are some full titties, damn.

Can anyone tell me why he's still the "presumptive" nominee? Is it because he still needs delegates? How's does he accomplish this? Primaries with only one choice????

A bunch of satanic ghouls dont endorse trump? Oh wow he's finished

Yeah, that's why Trump DESTROYED 17 of his competitors, right? Your 60,000 negative ads had ZERO effect. The American people can smell bullshit a mile away, and that's why they're behind the only real candidate for the American people, Donald J. Trump.

Of course they aren't going to endorse him. Does anyone still not remember that Guac Merchant is a Bush? They're probably still quite ass-pained.

Whatever, buddy, if Trump's supporters are so good at detecting bullshit, then why are you arguing with me?

Reminder that I am not being paid to say this.

Nice proofs faggot

Fuck off and die Hill Shill

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a shameless liar
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She lied about Benghazi
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

He doesn't have the required 1237 delegates and there's still Food Fighter Kasich in the running. So it's technically correct to say 'presumptive'.

You realize Kasich dropped out right? How do you not know this?

She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a shameless liar
-She's a cuckquean

-She lied about Benghazi

Clearly she's a good choice amirite?

Because I enjoy BTFO retards on a daily basis. Also daily reminder Hillar is

-a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a shameless liar
-She's a cuckquean

-She lied about Benghazi

Kasich dropped, but yes Trump technically doesn't have 1237 yet.

how does GWB look older than GHWB?

You realize he's the only one running and there are like 5 states left, right?

Being an untried war criminal gives you a lot if grey hairs.

>Trump knocks out their Son/Brother
>Expects them to endorse Trump

itzz ova guiseee

Fuck these stiffs.

He's the guy who took a fucking stamp and plastered "Low Energy" on Jeb, then took a shit on him and the Bush dynasty. He knew he wouldn't get an endorsement from them Day 1.

Katshit dropped, you fucking dolt.

It's a shame that most people are complete fucktards and don't realise that if the establishment don't want him, then he's obviously a danger to the establishment. An establishment that has long been running the country into the ground and needs to change.

This is the only faggot that will change the system, that's why he's the only faggot none of them will back.

INCREASINGLY

>>They had each supported past Republican presidential nominees John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

So they supported losers? Good thing to hear Trump isn't getting their endorsement then.

The Bush brand is so toxic that Jeb ran without ever using his last name.

George W Bush made Republicans a joke. Under Bush we had: 9/11, Iraq War, record deficits, housing crash and Great Recession.