Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

>Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

What did they mean by this?

They want to ride White boys cock

Is Ariana Grande white?

nice

No, Italians, like most Mediterraneans and Alpines, aren't white.

>this is art
>this is empowering
>this is third wave feminism

She's paahpin

>Wrist icicle
wat?

shut up faggot

>sex is bad
>women shouldn't chase men
>women don't enjoy sex
Au contraire, you avid fedoracollector.

What the fuck is wrong with her neck?

good post

>When you give a handjob and the cum drips off your wrist

“Wrist icicle” simply means she’s rocking a blinged out bracelet or watch.

“Ride dick bicycle” may refer to a sexual position similar to a cyclist hunkered down on their bicycle.

diamond bracelets jesus christ
I don't get why Sup Forums denies the most culturally significant part of Europe access to the whits only club but maybe I should stop trying to find logic where there is none

ooooh

I see
that's pretty clever

..It doesn't even look weird. Her neck is just long because she's taller than the average American girl. Not to mention her skinny physique.

Thank you, my fellow Barb.

Tbh lmaoing @ Ariane Grande trying so desperately to be blax. Literally reverse MJ.

What does this mean?

>If you wanna Minaj, I got a tricycle

>ywn be destroyed by nigress nicky
why the fuck even live

She sucks

Do you guise think Minaj prefers a Menage au trois with 1 girl 1 boy, 2 boys or 2 girls?

Back in the day black pop stars used to bleach their skins, now white pop stars darken theirs. Don't know if it's a good thing or not.

this is fine to me desu

uhh yes all those things are true, so?

its just everyone trying to reach the middle ground so they can be as marketable as possible
I'm indifferent desu, its hot on some people but not on others.

Ariana would look best with the tan but minus a pound of make up

inclusive family structure in those countries means not many neckbeards to represent them on Sup Forums

Stuff like this has been going on for over 100 years, it is nothing new.

tanning is back in style. it seemed to fall out in the late 00's-early 10's, but now it's coming back

>I got a big fat azz
What did she mean by this?

Childhood is idolizing Nicki Minaj. Adulthood is realizing that Azealia Banks makes more sense.

Lady Saw kicks both of them in the cunt.

I want to climb up into her cunt and live there.

>this is art

What did he mean by this?

Most of the culturally significant things accomplished by Europeans have been thanks to Nordics. Look up historical descriptions of most european rulers,artists, philosophers, and scientists and you'll see that they are described as having fair (blond) hair and light (blue) eyes.

That pic on the right is slightly doctored.

>I decide what is art and what is not!
Please sit down

WE

they mean their wrists are covered in jewelry and they enjoying having sex with big cocks gratuitously.

WUZ

wtf is wrong with her hips and thighs

she looks like a turian

sicilian so barely

wrist icicle also means a handjob when you get cum on your wrist, but that would make no sense if shes riding him

>Most of the culturally significant things accomplished by Europeans have been thanks to Nordics
>ROMANS
>EGYPTIANS
>MESOPOTAMIANS
>GREEKS
>ANGLOS
all of these ethnic groups blow the nordics out of the water go fuck yourself. also, WE

It's just nigger babble, it doesn't mean anything at all.

its the plastic shaping her body

Reread my post. The prominent people in those societies were of Nordic stock.

AYOOO WEWUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

Not an argument. Try disproving my post.

trust your eyes.

fuck no

He didn't say sex was the bad part. It's just gross and obnoxious.

Imagine for a second a guy dressed in duct-tape with his left testicle exposed waving his dick around like a helicopter propeller going "sex sex penis sex urethra foreskin"

And then also imagine when someone says it's annoying and gross someone insulting him and saying "haha you're just a fedora-clad virgin"

she doesnt really look white even in the left picture

Play on words because it sounds like menage. Like menage a trois. Rappers say it all the time

The joke being that a tricycle has 3 wheels and "trois" means 3 in French.

It barely makes sense. Like most rap puns. I'm sure they thought it was really clever when they thought of it high as a kite on xanax.

this picture is fake

>promiscuity is good
Please kill yourself

TAP

AYO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIEET?

Nords have given very little to Western Society compared to Greek (See: Democracy) Romans (See: Civic Order and Public Health) or even Brits (see EVERYTHING ELSE)

I want to be Nicki's personal toilet seat

Those Greeks and Romans who accomplished that were Nordic, look up descriptions of Greek philosophers and Heroes. Also look up descriptions of Roman Emperors.By the way, It's common knowledge that Brits are descended from Nordics.

>ywn eat Nicki Minaj's asshole

Post more pics of those 2 (two)

Brits descended from Germanics, where Nordics also descended from

bump

>Body smoking, so they call me Young Nicki Chimney

Mind blown.

>those lips will never be wrapped around my sausage

They will never crush your skull with their butts either. Why do you even live, user?

>Rappers in they feelings cause they feelin' me
>I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me

Damn...

t. virgin

she would like to get a train ran on her user

the funny thing is, Romans looked down on nordics and germanics. Thought that they were subhumans

this reaction image is the best way to spot a numale or a women

Why are Ariana's eyebrows shit

threesome with these two would be the best thing ever. They have literally polar opposite bodies

How much do you think she hates her older brother?

>he thinks women find testicles to be attractive in the way men find titties to be attractive

You're not exactly helping yourself

VIKANGZ

Google search the PMV version of the video.
You will find the answer you seek.

your point has no proof
also
>WE

go back to pol

>Wrist icicle

nicki has expressed her aptitude in the knowledge of the collective unconscious that leads societies as a whole. by recognizing the wrist is in fact icicle, she compares on a cellular level, the frozen molecules as a representation for the masses, frozen in time, much like the jewelry she wears on her wrist.

>ride dick bicycle
nicki is explaining the circle of life, like wheels on a bike, during sexual intercourse, the circle continues. there are 2 wheels on a bike. 2 people during intercourse. and nicki knows this. she is also metaphorically comparing reincarnation to purpose of sexual intercourse as new life brings in the same old life that we all go through

You're joking right
She's talking about wearing diamonds and taking dicks

plebs gonna pleb

t. Nicki "took the bogpill as a suppository" Minaj

Ariana is such a fucking cole burner

whatever go suck trumps dick loser

Man I wanna see Nikki Minaj wrestle someone

I voted Bernie in the primaries and didn't go to the presidential election

pleb

t. Shlomo
Sorry that you're too greedy to stop funding wars and start giving money to places that need it

You wish you trog

t.numale

oh ya? and what are you doing to help besides posting on Sup Forums?

trump voter

Volunteer work

prove it

How
I don't get pay stubs and I don't have a copy of the in/out sheet

how come no one mentioned her verse in monster yet?

Because that doesn't justify a 7 year streak of bad lines

this is why you people will never have any sway in our party and why OurRevolution™ has been a massive failure.

t. triggered virgin

why is this thread still up anyway