What a... dreadful ending

what a... dreadful ending

I'm seeing a lot of white faces in that image, OP.

there was a shitty nigger in it but they killed him off, nigger

Season 3 ruined the whole show. What a fucking waste of time.

Aw shit is that Based Dalton

main char - shot, lol
gray & "frankenstein's bride" - NOTHING
frankenstein - NOTHING
dr jekyll/hide - NOTHING

fuck my life

Yeah he's based in the show. He and Josh Hartnett and Frankenstein are easily the best characters.

frankenstein was a whiny fucking bitch the shittiest arc, he had no business being in s3

The worst thing was that after she dies Draculas just like "meh, fuck it" and flies away. He doesn't even finish killing them all out of rage or frustration.

Fucking stupid ending.

He was alright in the first two seasons but it was clear they struggled to find something for him to do in the third season, but that could be said of half the characters in the show.

i would have him and dorian stop the female army or something, but there was no point to them with the dracula mist and vampires out there lol, so they could have helped stop him but they didn't even need them, wtf

>Characters from old horror stories
Sorry, Jamal, should have asked your great grand parent's to write a timeless piece like Mary Shelley or Bram Stoker instead of chopping your great grand uncle's head back in Africa

>3 seasons and still no sight of Penny

i dropped this show immediately mid season when it premiered. not for a minute i thought it would be good. it is boring, convoluted, uninspired mess. suffers from too many characters, and not enough plot material for them to develop organically. it just asphyxiated itself.shame because i like the casting choices, concepts and designs

first two seasons were pretty alright dawg

kek

Tbf it's not fair for niggers, whitebois have hours to write in the cuckshed whilst their wives are being satisfied by big hung black bulls

lol yeah in the current year in the ustated snites of america maybe

That's kinda what happened. Psycho dead hooker got zapped

American's a such a boring breed of people. Race race race race race race race race race.

No-one fucking cares

someone pls post the webm where she is naked on the bed

All the season finales were disappointing but 3 was a mess. Eva wanted out and the creators didn't want to continue without her so they just said fuck it. Wasn't it originally slated for 13 episodes but instead we had to settle with 9?

Loved the music, the characters, and the setting. Sad to see it go like this.

>watching season 1
>ok this is pretty great
>chandler is butthurt over his whore gf
>10 minutes later turns gay and fucks dorian

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

FUCK YOU JEWS REEEEEEE

Stfu he was badass

>Wasn't it originally slated for 13 episodes but instead we had to settle with 9?
geez they still messed up terribly then, I would have though they found out they wouldn't get another season instead of 4 eps

lel granted that was pretty terrible

You know it's all fucked when Dorian's one of the most developed characters of a season.

i just started watching season 1 on netflix

it's like an edgy version of true blood

was kind of funny seeing josh hartnet. i haven't seen him in anything since the early 00s

There was literally no point to his character. I kept thinking they were building him up to be a big villain, but he never actually became relevant to the overall plot, he was just kind of there.

In terms of the overarching Vanessa story, yeah you're right. But then the same's true of Caliban. And somehow those two, more disconnected from everything than everyone aside from Jekyll, had the most character development of the season. Dorian may have not gotten involved in the Dracula business but how he handled the whore army taking over his shit was great to watch, just like how Caliban finding his family had fuck all to do with anything but it was still a great story in itself.

That was so out of character for Chandler.
Since it was new show they had to bring these character together but shit was so out of left field for him.

At least caliban, overall, had a little relevance in the grand scheme, dorian just kind of fucked a couple of the main group, spent season 2 with a tranny and season 3 with the deadly hookups. I think in your finale season you should at least try to tie things together. It was handled poorly IMO.

Agreed.

I felt like killing Vanessa was just an easy way to end the show. I wanted to see Ethan square off with Dracula and see what it means for him to be the hound of god. Also, Dracula just left and wasn't defeated. Vanessa's death was especially irritating because she seemed to have no development between being "ok, I'm gonna be what I am and be queen of the damned" and "kill me to make it stop."

Look at Victor's storyline. He spends all it with the other guy trying to turn hooker bitch into a nice hooker bitch, she says a speech to him and he lets her go.

Then when he's leaving the room runs into the main cast & joins the fight just like that.

I think it became pretty clear that Dorian could seduce whoever he wanted to.

Best part of this show was Dorian frustrated with his whores and seeing him all happy and smiley with Frankenstein and Jekyll.

With Dorian the point was more thematic. Immortality is something that comes up a lot in Penny Dreadful, one of the central themes of the Vanessa/Dracula/Lucifer triangle. So whilst Dorian didn't get involved, his story was there to parallel the themes of the main one.

They still introduced him too early, and they still did a half-assed rush job of the finale, but I think having a side story that represents aspects of the main story without directly interacting with it isn't necessarily a bad thing.