Just received the Samsung s8+ and I'm thinking about rooting it, worth the risk?

Just received the Samsung s8+ and I'm thinking about rooting it, worth the risk?

Other urls found in this thread:

hogsbreath.com.au/new-menu/signature-18-hour-slow-cooked-prime-rib-steak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shove it up your arse

Always root. fuck google.

That is a really good idea

Download original firmware first so you can reflash it if it fucks up... had to do that to my s7.

It can be rooted, but Knox is a dick. Imo,I wouldn't bother. There's many other brands that is much easier/friendlier to rooting

Will do

Are the custom Rom's better than the Samsung stock version?

what other ones would you suggest ?

Cynogen

>worth the risk?
What risk?

>
>Cynogen

Cyanogen is dead, LineageOS is the new king

You should have waited for one+5

No, Knox is top security and it will ruin samsung pay. Why would you?

Samsung is throwing so much shovel ware in to their phones it is incredible. Of course customROM are much sleeker and faster. Only downside is that they don't have full access to the camera, so you pictures will not look as nice.

OnePlus is the only option for me at the moment

Ausfag here. Don't root ya phone mate it's weird

What are you doing with your phone that you need or want to root? if your just playing games and just stupid shit every othe person does like social media than why would you root? you dont realise you just bought a 800 dollar phone. theres an app for everything bro. are you an developer? do you make apps? if not dont root bro

> amerifats will not get this joke

shit, i'd take me phone out to dinner at Hogs Breath first. take it home, watch some teev, maybe some white wine. then you root it.

niggas dont know bout huawei p10

>Hogs Breath
WTF is that?

Here's an idea: Don't buy Samsung. It's a shit brand anyway.

Don't care if you are trolling or not..either way, ask yourself first: why do you want to root it? Do you have a need for the so called "extra future" of a rooted phone?
If you answer is no and you just wanna appear "kewl" and "le expert" among your friends then don't root the phone. It's not worth it....

Best restaurant you'll ever go to

fucking.. CHECK this shit OUT, mate.

hogsbreath.com.au/new-menu/signature-18-hour-slow-cooked-prime-rib-steak/

> this is a classy place in Ausland

Stay pleb.

Went to Hogs Breath last week and it was shit.
t. Second Year Apprentice Chef

perhaps you can explain why the job search websites are full of jobs for chefs and hairdressers. are the chefs all such stuck-up cunts that they keep getting fired?

95% of head chefs are stuck up cunts, yes. I've been through my fair share of dickheads. Currently happy with my head chef.

but do you change jobs like every three days or something?

More of a monthly thing. How many chefs does it take to change a lightbulb? 1 to change it and 6 to tell you how they did it where they used to work.

that must make tax time a fucking nightmare. "list the places you received income from this year (only provides ten lines)"

>dat faggot color scheme

I wouldn't know, I don't have a tax file number.

kenoath

Wierdest thing ive heard all day

What for? root must have sense maybe 5 years ago, when some low/middle cost phones where slow and we think it was so rebel take out the garbage instaled. The truth is that you already pay for that phone, make your contribution to samsung, and google, and all the companies implied in its manufacture. I don t really think that hace sense to do it. Not by risk but by sense

T.Indian.