Straight guy here, just sucked a dick. ask me shit

straight guy here, just sucked a dick. ask me shit

So you gay?

>Straight

How did you build up the courage to acually do it?

Are you making this thread to get all the people out that think sucking a dick makes you gay?

well go ahead

alcohol and a bit of cocaine.

Did you dad like it?

Did your balls touch his balls?

I'm definitely bi or some shit, just dont tell my GF

yes

You're not straight anymore, faggot.

The Trips of Truth

Did you rike it?

>straight
>sucked a dick

pick one faggot

Holy shit, that's gay dude... You have reached the point of no return, your a faggot now.

yeah that's fine. Why not find out if you like something rather than be afraid of becoming something you're afraid of?

>rather than be afraid of becoming something you're afraid of?

just shut up and kill yourself faggot

did you regret it after getting sober again?

I've fucked alot of girls and ive sucked about 6 dicks. I know I cant be emotionally attracted to men so fuck it, imma keep sucking

Knowing you don't like something doesn't necessitate the act of trying it.

If that were the case, why don't you try sticking a grenade in your ass and pulling the pin?

>Because I won't like that

How do you know if you've never tired it?

Fuck you, Buddy. You're a faggot.

Im straight, i have a 9/10 gf and i have never ever felt attraction of any kind towards another guy, non the less, ive had this desire/fantasy for years now of giving a blowjob and letting them cum in my face or mouth and spit their cum on their cock and keep sucking them, but i dont know how to do it, if i dont feel attracted to men, or how to get someone trust worthy (healthy fuck getting herpes or some shit)

He's just saying he's okay with admitting he's a faggot instead of denying it

I think I might be bi but I don't know.

I want to suck off my mate but I'm worried I'll regret it.

Overall was sucking dick a nice experience? Should I give it a go?

Herpes is just a viral skin condition, it's really no big deal, and 1 in 4 people has some form of it.

But you suck that dick, and you're a faggot forever.

bruh

You wont know if you dont try. It's very liberating knowing where you stand in your sexuality as in, if you suck a dick and like it, you'll have a new thing. If you suck a dick and dont like it, you now know exactly where you stand

What about aids?, Or hpv or that shit where, or warks

you should do it

If you're not a braindead whore who sleeps around with everyone then it's pretty easy to avoid STDs

yeah same here user. I sucked dick a couple of times. I dont even get hard doing it but it still feels good. I like feeling dominated. Also I only suck older men. Idk why but the thought of sucking some young dick makes me uncomfortable.

Its kinda like a feet fetish. You like it, you dont know why, you wish you didn't... but its there so fuck it.

Think of it this way. If girls can do it, so can you. Theres nothing magical about it.

So, you're a closeted faggot?

yeah my only thing is I have a girlfriend I love and have great sex with. Puts me in a weird position sexually

Hard to tell, i dont even know if i would like it, but i wanna try it, BUT i would never put my dick in a guys ass, nor let a dick be in my ass, and wouldnt kiss another guy.. so, maybe Bi? I dont know

Wait, most people don't fool around with guys on the side? Damn, you're missing out..

find a guy whos chill and ease into it, youll know pretty quick if you like it or not

Either do it in secret (its not really cheating is it?), or tell her about it. Idk what shes like, but my gf is into dirty stuff so shes fine with it, even encourages it from time to time

I know shed be into it if we found a guy together, but I dont think shed be happy if she found out I did it solo. Im only worried she'd tell people like my friends or brother haha

meh, how would she find out? don't do it at your home.

I was thinking the same thing, telling my gf if we could find someone and suck their dick, but i hate the thought of her sucking another guys dick, i wouldnt be able to go thru with it, but at the same time that would be hot, how can people be so chill sharing their partner??

well I have my own place I do it at but she doesnt live here. He came in my face tonight, so hot haha

find the right person? I actually think its hot thinking of my gf getting fucked or sucking a dick while I fuck or get sucked by her

ah. I guess you got to worry about a random drop by maybe, but just get dressed and say he's a friend from work, came to pick something up. Or pack a fedex package and say you sold some books on ebay and he's picking them up.

jealous. I have absolutely no privacy and I don't like going into other peoples homes, so I'm stuck trying to convince guys to play in public.

Retarded logic.
If a dick in the ass killed you then obviously don't do it. But it doesn't do any harm so the point is why not try things you're open to, moron

I also know I like it because I get horny thinking of it sober

Well i get asked that a lot. Its actually pretty simple. No one can give you all the sexual experiences.I can't fuck my gf as a 22 cm dick can.
And my gf cant fuck me like a 160cm, thin, hyperactive girl can. All you do by preventing sharing is preventing those experiences. If she wants to cheat she will, if she wants to leave you she will.

And besides you all know how it is when you fuck someone for the first couple of times. The excitement the adreanline. Its awesome. Why stop? Your partner should be your rock. You should want to be together. Being open changes nothing except that the sex doesnt go stale.

Its weird at first (i guess) but after a while jealousy just goes away. My gf is right this moment in a car with a guy thats gonn take her home and fuck the life out of her (hopefully). The only restriction we have is that the dick has to be bigger than mine. There are exceptions like: If some guys from america come to EU for the weekend and they hook up, she can gangbang them as much as she wants. Its the excitement thats important.

And contrary to popular belief, this actually strengthens the relationship. Just think about it. Where the fuck else is she gonna get a great guy like you AND have the permission to fuck anyone?

She doesn't wanna leave you, she just wants to have fun, and not risk what you two have in the process. The ability to do that is quite rare and awesome.

ps. It goes both ways. Had a threesome with her and her best friend (female)

>straight guy
>sucked a dick
You're no longer straight

you've always sucked dicks op

I think it's because people can't separate emotion from sex. I can, like I love sucking a nice dick but I don't have any attraction to who's it's attached to. I know my GF is the same.

what if she left you, would your dick get even harder?? Dear cuckold, you reached the limit of bein nasty

If you have alll your teeth and are not in prison... you are gay

Im wearing that now

Not everyone is into getting cucked, and not everyone needs to fuck everything in sight

shit?

Why'd you do this if you're straight?
Was it done under duress?
Did someone give u a shitton of money to do it?
Please do elaborate.

I hate this gif its hot as fuck and makes dong expand. But not gay. Help.

Completely agree. Im not saying that my way is the right way. What im saying is there is no right way. Do what makes you happy.

Woah. Do you have a kik?

stahp it with this stupid meme.

My dear friend you are not straight anymore. You are a covered faggot. You are gay. Because of course you liked it and is a cuestion of time until your next cocksucking. Sorry. The straight people Say you goodbye. You are gay now.

What if I'm not attracted to me , only cocks? Than what?

Spoiler alert homie, what do you think is gonna be her first move when yall get into a fight or break up. Yep, she's gonna tell all your family and friends that you are a sissy faggot.

Fucking this.

just act like shes crazy and making shit up, then post her nudes online.

Holy shit, are you me? This exact thing happened to me and that's what I did.

did you like the taste and smell of his sweaty balls, stale cum, and smelly loose anus

Double dubs. OP's boyfriend has sweaty balls and a loose anus.

technically neither is the gif.

Its one of those fleshlight sextoy thingos, but in the shape of a mans lower torso.

Its pretty gay, but technically not homosex.

Balls don't touch, can't be gay.

speaking of... share the nudes please

Are you sure that's what you want?

Moral of he story is, if you're turned on by the idea of sucking a dick, try it. Half the dicks I've sucked are "straight" guys like me who like to experiment

more please

You just sucked a dick. How the fuck are you straight nigga

nice b8 m8

>The Trips of Truth
It's a Full House

doesn't really matter if you don't see anything anyway it's just a hole and a very satisfyingly-applied dongeroni

So you're only interested in the wang?

it's also a fucktoy