How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

(that is Dean Blunt on the left)

he was part of the campaign to lift the ban on Louis Farrakhan entering the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/microphonecheck/2016/04/01/472637838/dean-blunt-every-day-is-a-lifetime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone who supports the Minister is good in my book. Where do I start with this Dean Blunt guy?

out

I feel that posting these Sup Forums + Sup Forums tangentially music related alt-right bait threads needs to be a bannable offense

probably the album Black Metal

or if you prefer hip-hop i'd say just go with his Babyfather stuff

except a lot of his music is subtly (or sometimes explicitly) about black nationalism so it's relevant to interpreting his work

also i'm a right winger and don't mind farrakhan, i dont think its a bait thread

you realize thats part of his character right.
hes an atheist irl

He's Christian fa.m

nah
npr.org/sections/microphonecheck/2016/04/01/472637838/dean-blunt-every-day-is-a-lifetime

anyway even so. he samples it if anything just like the rest of his work.

far as black nationalism he just wants ppl to rethink what it means to be black.

nation of islam is about much more than the religion, he's interested in black identity

>he's interested in black identity
i agree. but him being in the NOI nah. just samples their ideas to support his own.
all he dates is white womyn

how does the suitcase use Sup Forums?

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." - Louis Farrakhan

so... Based Dean?

yeah i dont mean to say that he's actually in the nation of islam but it seems like hes sympathetic towards them because of certain causes they have

that is true about the white women though, never really thought about that

This desu.

louis farrakhan is a we wuz kings tier tard but banning someone from entering your country is draconian and asinine

UK is a police state
No one should be banned regardless of belief
I support Dean Blunt

I won't stop listening to somebody for their religious beliefs. Yeah NoI is fucked but whatever it's not like Dean is preaching about Yakub the scientist on the streets

we're all suitcases

W

hes just a sadboy tbqh