Dindu gets sister pregnant

be my sister 18 (italian)
>be dindu (20 nigger)
>sister brings dindu home
>old school Italian father scoffs and refuses to shake his hand
>based father yells at her for dating a dindu (had a few fights that escalated to the point where he almost kicked her out)
>gets news that sister is prego with Mr. dindus niglet
>everyone finds out besides father
>all saying abort it (including the dindu obvs) except my Christian mother who arguably has the biggest influence
>muh Christianity says..."don't abort niglets"
>father finds out yesterday
>expected him to absolutely explode but he instead implodes (mother had told him, still hasn't spoken to sister)
>see him sitting on the couch completely defeated (not knowing he knows) watching happy days (only watcheshows when he's upset)
>feel depressed knowing that the man just had his soul ripped away from him, it's hard to look at a defeated man it truly is tragic
..what do?
how do I convince her to abort?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Kill your sister.

Dead serious. She is NOT human

Thank fuck you're all out of my country

Tell your dad you need to kick her out if she wants to keep kid, and if she wants to stay then she needs to abort it and split up with Jamal. Force her to make a choice.

Remember, aborition is okay if it's an niglet

I'd roast you pajeet but even poo in the loo > dindu niglets

That's true leaf.
Indian>leaf>nigger.

Retard, read up on telegony. She's an untouchable now, so disown and never speak to her again.

She's worthless and so are you for not redpilling your sister in time.

>abortion is okay if it's a niglet
that's exactly what I'm thinking. I was pro-life a couple of days ago but when this shit becomes personal it changes your entire stance

Please, user. For the soul of your father, kick her ass to the curb. Tell her to go live with the dindu. that wont work out but its no longer his problem.

shes 18. going against him like this is why she's doing it. his family is the only thing in the world he truly cares about. for men, theres not much else. after all the love he gave, she just wants to be raped by niggers. reality is setting in for your father.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

He will be redpillable soon.

Beat your sister until she miscarries. You'll be the favorite. Your sister will learn a lesson, no abortion, and its really not murder, and you can totally ask for forgiveness.

She must pay this toll.

This
Doubly this

1) honor killing
2) simple killing
3) kill the niglet when its born

>Your sister will learn a lesson
You do realize this isn't about learning some dumb lesson, right?

She's literally irredeemable and needs to be totally disowned.

Damn fpbp

get her to abort it man

BLACKED

Tony, is that you? Didn't you kick that kike nigger out tho?

I'm waiting to see how it escalates. like I said my sister and father haven't spoken yet. the dindu wants her to abort so I doubt he will take her in, plus my mom's getting all excited like the retard she is claiming "he could cure cancer" and all this other hysterical bs.

wait for her to gain in size. mask your smell, hide your identity. beat the ever loving shit out of her stomach so she miscarriages

I'm sure it will become a handsome niglet.

names actually Anthony, fuck are you?

true dat. this monkey will ruin everything

A half niglet in the family would stand out like dog shit on a pavement. Especially with you Italians and your strong family value and ties. Make sure she aborts or you will be reminded of your sisters degeneracy for the rest of your life.

What does your sister want?

Also tell you stupid mother to fuck right off. Shit like this is why I despise modern day Christians.

That's why honor killing exist.
I think it's legal now in Canada.

WATCH IT, BIG GUY!

Beat me to it, Hans. For reals, anything mixed with nigger has a 99% chance of being a ugly monster. They ruin all bloodlines

idk man , I feel for you. Thankfully my entire family is 100% Facist. I'm the black sheep being slightly more center leaning. I'd still disown her tho.

Some (legal) herbs can lead to a miscarriage.

Just saying.

sisters best friends mom gave her a bunch of teas and herbs.... that genius

get yourself some zika virus