Would you rather give anal sex to a girl who use to be a guy or a guy who used to be a girl

Would you rather give anal sex to a girl who use to be a guy or a guy who used to be a girl

in anal sex, who's really getting, and who's really giving?

guy who used to be a girl, because they are still a girl

I don't like anal... so.. Neither

girl who used to be a guy
think about it, they dont want their dick so all they practice with is anal, so theyd be good at it, but one who used to be a girl wouldnt mess with that because theyre tryinng to be "manly" or something so you have a higher chance of shit dick, plus traps are gay, and id fuck a trap, and i am a trap

girl. whatever started out as a girl genetically. thats the one u go for

good at anal? honestly how stupid are you. a hole is a hole is a ur a faggot

To a girl that used to be a guy

F to m are always hairy and over compensate

This broad went to my high school... She was a lesbian back then

Then this is more recent

Her tits or his tits look like n64 graphics

>F
looks like someone put her tits in the trebuchet

///guy who used to be a girl//

Because I'm not a faggot and m2f trannies have highest the HIV rate in most countries.

>a "girl" who use to be a guy

thats just god way of saying fuck you to them

>wants to fuck someone who looks and sounds like a guy
>i-it's not gay he said he was a girl once
ftms don't have much choice besides using their butt to fuck, user....

this is just faggotry trying to be equal. lesbian is ok, gay is not; if once a female always a female, if once a faggot always a faggotw

no faggot, when given the choice u go with the biological female. retard. all this trap faggotry is for faggots no one else even entertains the idea

Guy who used to be a girl. Got that bonus hole!

Truth. Fucked an FTM twice. Like I didn't learn the first time. I've fucked trans/traps too and would do them again far and away again before another FTM.

>when given the choice u go with the biological female
if you're into guys, sure... you know testosterone is a thing and does a lot of things, right? i'm definitely going for whoever looks more masculine so i'm probably going for him too.

u green texted my comment. is there something u didnt understand?

i understand u may disagree, to which i say ur a faggot. faggot

Both are beautiful and deserve my dick inside of them

dude, if you can get your dick hard to a bearded guy with no boobs and the body physique of a male then you're gay is all i'm saying. saying "b-but chromosomes" is just denial when you can see no or very little indication of them. i mean ftms don't even have to have a vagina left but hey, you do you, i don't judge.

uh dude if ur thinking abt fucking a male ur a faggot.

i would still rather fuck a once female than a male. does testosterone change their asshole? so its the same asshole they started w as a female? ok good enough for me when presented with fucking a f2m over m2f

How about neither, I will only ever fuck a woman who has always been a woman

and ur adding in details like body of a guy and beard. last time i checked u cant alter physiology. women have feminine legs, torsos and arms even after test therapy (unless they started at 9, but not here in USA). i dont get how u cant see these details

you should check again. testosterone always induces beard growth over your entire life unless all of the hair follicles are activated already. boobs get surgically removed. the skeletal structure can't get altered past puberty because the bones have fused already. testosterone will increase muscle mass at any point in time and the fat deposits change to male ones. hips will dissapear, waist will get thicker, face changes to increasingly male, skin will get rough, oily and hairy and so on. that does a LOT to your look and physique. also your facial bone structure is still getting affected by test even after puberty so there's that too. also starting at 12 is more than enough if you don't live in the US. your country has a very early and strong puberty as far as i know. though even then 9 is exaggerated.

no u should check again. unless u start therapy young enough u will have features of ur birth sex and although uve outlined what hormones do it is not 100%, features will always remain (unless u start stupid early).

either way go fucking die. its my opinion and ur a faggot

>u will have features of ur birth sex
a lot of people have features of the opposite sex. that doesn't mean anything.