Hey Sup Forums, what is the most efficient way to lose weight...

hey Sup Forums, what is the most efficient way to lose weight? i don't care if its unhealthy as long as it doesnt permanently cripple me or extremely excessive

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calorie reduction paired with regular exercise.

Fasting. One day on, one day off. Don't exercise as it will make you hungry.

Cutting off a limb

Stop eating

what people do not understand is it does not really matter what kinds of foods you eat, your body is a machine that turns calories into energy. If you take in more calories than your body needs at the time, it stores the energy as fat. If you burn more calories than you take in, your body uses the stored energy in fat. Eat less, move more, that is the only thing that is going to actually work.

Easiest thing to do is eat exactly the same stuff you always do, but make a point to eat 3/4 the amount.

Fastest thing you could do is go on a doctor-supervised fast where you eat nothing but vitamin supplements for a month or so.

eating low carb is the easiest way. your fat ass doesn't have the willpower to stick to exercising

Easiest way is to cut out dinner.

eat less carbs, eat more protein, take vitamin supplements and get at least half an hour of medium exercise a day, more when your muscles get used to it. you don't have to do crossfit or any of that /fit/ shit, just brisk walking will do.

Work out, and cut out red meat and simple carbohydrates from your diet..

Eat nothing but plain, bland white fish and spinach for late lunch; skip dinner. Eat a good, protein-rich breakfast with a touch of carbs, just to get your load to start each day. Dark, leafy greens are always good way to go. Paired with lean, protein-rich meat, you'll cut weight as long as your physical activity has you doing something other than sitting around all day. Also, cut every drink out of your diet that isn't water.

If you don't fix your diet and get a regular amount of exercise, you'll literally gain every pound you lose back within a couple of months.

Don't ask me; ask /fit/ and every other person who's lost weight and kept it lost. It's the ONLY way to lose weight and keep it gone. There are NO substitutes.

op here, thanks guys. i think i will try fasting as apparently it comes with health benefits and promotes the renewal of cells

don't be fucking stupid. fasting = metabolism slows down because your body thinks there isn't any food available.

With a knife

Eat all the sugar you can, go into coma due to sugar shock syndrome, everyone loses weight in coma, when you wake up, enjoy your success

> asks for advice
> eat less carbs, exercise
> fasting
>
> decides to fast

you're a fucking idiot, but then again, you're on Sup Forums, so what else is new?

while this is true from a scientific perspective, there is a minimal amount of metabolic activity required to keep a person alive, and this does not deviate far from the basal metabolic rate regardless of fasting.

The reason fasting usually doesn't work is that people follow it up with a binge, or many binges, and end up right where they started.

ride a bike

Start using amphetamine like all the time and you will never fell hungry and you will sweat allot and will rapidly lose weight.

I've been doing daily cardio (indoor cycling) for 30 mins per day, 26 days, and reduced my caloric intake to 1500 per day, mostly protein.

Height: 6'0"
Start: 239 lbs
Today: 217 lbs

This man is a doctor.

He's a fatty. You really think he would choose exercise?

If you offered him amphetamines, he'd probably take those too

If you want short-term, dehydration is the best way to go. I've dropped 13lbs in less than a day before

Calories in calories out
Only drink water
Cut out sugar
No fast food

>Eat lean meat,nuts,fruit,protien shakes and bars
>drink gallon of water per day
>Run around in the woods
>lift heavy weights use good form.
>shadow box, move qround with force and strength, it burns fat
>wear a tight but comfy shirt to keep your as kin tight as you drop weight
>do it for your waifu

> Only drink water

This is more important than most people think.

>most efficient way to lose weight

Eat like a bird, shit like an elephant, easy as that.

Your quest ahead is long and difficult, my friend. I can't sugar coat that for you. (Excuse the pun.)

I'm a Europoor, but my wife is Ameritard, and I spend a lot of time over there. Losing weight and keeping a fit figure is about twice as difficult in America. The portion sizes are really what kill you. A starter in an American restaurant could pass for a main in a Euro one.

Plus, the food itself doesn't even taste like real food. It's pumped full of sugar, salt, corn syrup, just whatever it takes to make it more addictive and difficult to wean yourself off of.

Food is very aggressively marketed over there. Why stop at three meals a day when you can convince people to eat six or seven times? We went to a bar and everyone was ordering things like buffalo wings to go with their drinks. Eight buffalo wings were, and I kid thee not, 1100 calories. That's about half the energy a sedentary male needs in a day. And you're hungry again an hour later.

Losing weight and keeping it off requires a drastic change of lifestyle. A changing of habits. Determination. The eye of the freaking tiger. Few will succeed. Many will fail. Once you get about 300lbs, your chances of long term success are around 20%. If you get above 600lbs, your chances of long term success are less than 5%. The more rooted in your fattening lifestyle you are, the more difficult it is to change.

Drink water

If your still there OP, this is the way to do it. Literally doesn't matter what you eat, just stop eating so much (standard 3 meals a day). There is a shit ton of people that say eat this, eat that, bike a hundred miles, load up/carb down/eat cum only, brain wash yourself with an identity disorder wrapped around looking good and impressing others, etc.
Just stop eating more than is natural for the human body which never evolved to be fed three 700-800 calorie meals a day like clockwork . Dinner is the easiest one to cut out. You can just have a beer, glass of wine or some very small snack (nuts) if you're dying. After 3-4 days the body acclimates and you'll wonder why you ever ate so much to begin with.

eat nothing but cocks

Congrats m8

Lots of good advise here but I also recommend extreme cardio workout.

It doesn't take long and you dont do it often. Twice max three times a week.

> 2 mins extreme exercise , rowing machine, running. If you are stuck in a basement then even faggot shit like star jumps or running on the spot will do. Has to be real hard though, like you can not talk while doing it.

> then one minute rest

Repeat six times

Then you're done. Body churns through your fat like nothing else that way.

Adderal prescription. For real.

This is sort of true, but very widely misunderstood. Yes, the body does eventually slow down metabolism over time, but this doesn't mean you maintain the same weight if you reduce caloric intake.

leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

look at #4 (just a couple of paragraphs)

Literally one person said "eat less carbs and exercise."

You're just mad cause no one listened to your gay ass "advice"