Post 10/10 airplanes

post 10/10 airplanes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRVhCl02ssk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever drew this needs to learn proportions.

the bomber box is neat. The bomber pilots just had to fly in a straight line directly into enemy fire.

the F7F is my favorite. The F-14 of the mid-40s.

the F8F is nice too. Best prop plane in War Thunder

russopoors, what do you expect?

OV10 Master Race!

coolest air to ground jet ever
even if it didn't have the gatling gun it's just fucking awesome and unique looking

>OV10

Hell to the yeah.

I was a weapons troop for years. The F-16 is shit tier. 4/10 at best.

>tfw your village is about to get fucked up

I found the argie

Hell yeah, nigga. The F-22 only won the contract due to corruption.

You should look up the Irish air force planes. Blow you yanks and Russians out of the motherfucker sky.

>Irish air force
wot?

I just wanted to use this new .gif I made on someone. Thanks user.

> Junkers Ju 87 Sturzkampfflugzeug

It was built around that gun. It wouldn't exist without it.

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=fRVhCl02ssk

EMB 314 / A-29 Super Tucano, its a turbo prop plane with modern electronics. Its a poor mans A10, very capable for direct ground support

The military STILL doesn't have a close support platform to replace it with before It's phased out.
Infantrymen are getting worried/pissed off.

3 generations of WWII Navy fighters. Front to back:
F4F
F6F
F8F

Jesus! It's like a 1978 diesel Volvo. Kek.

it's Russia's only aircraft carrier

The A10 was such a unique plane it will be very difficult to replace. Especially considering the boondogle that is the F35 program. Seems like the military contractors are not at all interested in making purpose built planes anymore. They just want to get wrapped up in some long drawn out process to produce planes that are jacks of all trades but masters of nothing

my point was that i'm not just a cannon fanboy

I played A10 tank killer years ago and i fell in love with it then. we need more games like that

Oh YF23 why did they take ye from me

> Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut
Great conceptual design.
Shame it never made production.

> do you even physics bro?

It was an experimental city sortie dogfighter. The proof of concept worked.

> higher lift-to-drag ratio
> better agility in dogfight situations
> higher range at subsonic speed
> improved stall resistance and anti-spin characteristics
> improved stability at high angles of attack
> a lower minimum flight speed
> a shorter take-off and landing distance

Sadly, this problem is not unique to the US, it happens in most developed states. Just read up on ANY armaments project in Germany right now

Best plane in the thread. 11/10 choice.

Indeed, its something that has plauged the Canadian forces for years. It has take us almost 20 years to replace a few dozen helicopters and ships for our navy. Billions have been spent and there isnt a whole hell of a lot to show for it

Pretty sure that COBRA used those.
Reminds me of the Firefox movie
Piloted by Clint Eastwood

but it is still a shitty drawing with fucked proportions

You're an idiot

It makes sense.
You want a versatile aircraft that will guarantee a ROI. You don't know what kind of war you will be in before it happens. To invest in purpose built airplanes doesn't seem like a smart move.
Infantry and other ground troops are expendable and frankly the worst of the countries people.
It might be sad to say but smart and entrepreneurial people wont join the army, so nothing of value is really lost.

Hope so.

As far as movie planes go.. Pic related would be my go to.

Like our Sea Kings.. That straight up fall put of the sky.

I was getting worried that no one had posted it yet. Good work.
10/10.

Doesn't look off to me..

Fucking kek

Man Stealth was such an underrated film.

look at it. its slightly fucked up

Only if you're a tard who's never seen one before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFO SPIC POOR

holy shit, look at the tail section and imagine perspective lines. compare the size of both tail fins, look at how the plane seems to be slightly curved. you are a fucking retard if you dont see this shit

On paper sure, but in practice it make no sence at all. Just look at the A10, its sole purpose in life was for a single plane to knock out a regiment of soviet tanks charging into west germany. It has NEVER been used for anything close to this purpose. What it has been used for with great success is providing close air support to infantry units in combat zones. It has gotten great returns on the investments made fighting insurgents rather than soviet armoured divisions

Sea kings are exactly wht i was refering to and their replacements that are essentially useless

Tell me I'm not the only one who got tween boners from that Rebecca Cunningham.

Since 2001 the B-1 has done more CAS and dropped more weapons than any other asset.

You're not alone Sup Forumsro, used to get boners whenever I watched that show, can't remember what it's called tho, rip

Trijets, hell yes

You know nothing about aircraft. Get the fuck outta this thread.

Killed plenty of Iraqi tanks.

Go paint us a corrected version if it bothers you Rembrandt.. nobody here really cares that much

My criticism of this drawing is completely unrelated to the aircraft itself. you need to check your brain

>smart and entrepreneurial people wont join the army
I think this is the key point here, also, really smart and entrepreneurial people wont join the government overseeing the army