What does a pussy feels like in the inside? texture...

what does a pussy feels like in the inside? texture, tightness etc i want to know everything describe it as good as you can please

kys virgin faggot.

warm, soft, wet, better than any fleshlight or toy i've tried.

it's clearly designed for your dick... it's perfect.

/thread

The inside is identical to the skin on the inside of your cheek (mouth)

>what does a pussy feels like in the inside? texture, tightness etc i want to know everything describe it as good as you can please
Found the unsullied

Feel the inside of your cheek. 99% similar.

it's like fuckin warm apple pie, son

so it is a big cave with sharp teeth?

Stick a finger inside yourself.

Then you'll know what a pussy feels like.

I would say it's exactly like that except more pronounced ridges. I learned this myself on the same day that Mankind threw Undertaker off of Hell in a Cell.

its super soft and slippery but you can feel the firmness of the muscles beyond the soft sides
obvs tightness varies

Pro tip: if you go in with your finger, run along the vaginal roof (assuming she's on her back) and when you feel something walnut-like in texture, go a little beyond that, and go ham. She'll scream louder than a Genji in need of healing

Depends on the chick, sometimes like a squishy glove, sometimes like a cave of hot dry air, or maybe like a sandwich. Can't even tell by looks, best for me was a horrible looking cthulu pus. It had tentacles, I'm not even joking, didn't even get to raw dog it but it was better than some of the other raw ones
>+1 anons experiance

To be honest, vaginas are disgusting. I'd rather suck a dick than lick this smelly piece of meat. Not gay btw

the best part is when she starts playing with your dick with her pussytounge

you can also hit it with your dick when she lays on her stomach and you on top of her.
it needs a little experience but when you found the spot she goes crazy. extrapoints when you hold her down and she can't move. my wife loves it.

Honestly it's a mistake to think that a woman's appeal is limited to her pussy. In itself it's not that special, but if the girl is good at making you horny then it doesn't even compare to sex toys or your hand

Imagine a slab of meat from the butchers that nice and warm and tight. Put your finger in some parts of the walls are soft and completely smooth, others can me a bit ridgey or slightly contoured/bumpy. Then Pour a warm creamy custard mixture in there. That's how I'd best describe it.

Run your tongue on the inside of your mouth.. especially the inner cheeks that is what pussy feels like..

Read Portnoy's Complaint.

warm apple pie

>Honestly it's a mistake to think that a woman's appeal is limited to her pussy.
fucking retard, if i wanna have an interesting conversation, i'll go talk to my fat friends not a girl.