rip

Other urls found in this thread:

rapmagazine.co.uk/latest/teenage-emotions-is-good-for-rap/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPAjChUWhvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a 0
not one good song.

yeah that cover does look like a light 2

Good, him giving Lil Boat a 7 was a mistake.

Fantano has, for once, redeemed himself.

But how will he redeem himself for giving TPAB a 10?

Narkopop = Lil Yachty

Fantano is fucked.

So it's officially as good as Narkopop.

yo tim put me in your next video m8 ahaaa

you are somehow worse than unty, and he's a literal heartless virgin edgelord.

>Fantano should bend to the whim of the masses because that's what they want

fuck you. he's gonna be the next picthfork within a year.

ᶦ ˡᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ

get out

I think giving DAMN. a 7 (the correct score) has taken care of that

cant wait to see pitchfork reluctantly take down there autistic golden child

well.. i liked the first half

DAMN. is at least a decent 8, melon was obviously being contrarian on that one

It's actually a light 5

if you 'liked" this album youre a yachty fanboy who doesnt want to admit that yachtys fame is completely random mixed with the fact that hes autistic and has red dreads and made a couple songs that had some accidental charm to them and happened to blow up. Hes absolute garbage

>Hes absolute garbage
nope

>Hes absolute garbage
garbage how?

tripfag leave

see

samefag gtfo

liar gtfo

how? how bout the fact he just released an album thats 70 minutes long and doesnt have a single decent track? he has like two song that are good and theyre only good because he accidentally created this aesthetic that people enjoyed. Now, with this album, we see that it was a total fluke and he cant recreate the sound that got him famous

low hanging ass album to btfo
get the fuck out fantano

can i ask what rap artists you listen to primarily?

If the album were just 12 tracks it would've been a 7/10 for me. But with all those goddamn filler tracks with no substance it's a 4/10. If it were just these 12 songs it would be one of my favorite Hip Hop albums OTY so far:
1: Like a Star
2: DN Freestyle
3: Dirty Mouth
4: Harley
5: All Around Me
6: Better
7: Lady in Yellow
8: X Men
9: Bring It Back
10: Priorities
11: Made of Glass
12: Momma

rapmagazine.co.uk/latest/teenage-emotions-is-good-for-rap/
read my article!

He already is/was the next pitchfork since he turned on a camera and started talking about music.

That's actually your writing? Also, why the fuck would you get a PhD?

not typical "real hip hop" if thats what your hinting at by asking that question. Just cause i dont like yachty doesnt mean im not a fan of this soundcloud, mumble rap trend.

im glad melon man isnt supporting this nonsense

why not is the real question.
post em

you don't deserve the gift of music

lmao is this a long article trying desperately to defend yachtys failure? People didnt like it because it was bad, not cause we're "just not ready for it"

>why not is the real question.
....ummm, maybe to actually do something with your intellect?

The album is too fucking long.

PeekabooPeekabooPeekabooPeekaboo is a great song though. So is HarleyHarleyHarleyHarleyHarley.

And boat has some fantastic lines at times.
Givin' free clout to the unworthy is a fantastic line. Kids got bars. Can sing too. Album is about a 8/10 for me.

THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ARTISTS OUT THERE THAT OBJECTIVELY SUCK COCK AT WHAT THEY DO, LIL YACHTY IS ONE OF THEM. THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.

Lil Boat is a light 5.
Teenage Emotions is a strong 1 to a light 2 desu

I like Lil' Yachty but his music is garbage

missed the point but thats okay!
like what? become a programmer and work 12 hours a day?

fair. don't agree but that's fair and I can respect it.

what does me posting artists i like have to do with it? My answers are not logic and j cole if thats what you wanted pleb

you can't talk shit and then say you listen to J cole. you just can't.

read my comment again pleb

His mistake was trying to rap.

PlayBoi Carti is showing what these niggers really need to do. I listened to his whole mixtape and did not hear him rap a single verse. He didn't sing either. In fact, I'm not fully convinced he was even in the studio when this project was put together.

That is the future niggers.

>like what? become a programmer and work 12 hours a day?
I don't know. Sounds unfulfilling to just constantly muse over the works of others in the hellhole that is academia.

Sorry I meant to say this is the future of niggers.

There are many different styles and artist influences on this album, for you to call is absolute garbage indicate you listen to a very niche group of artists

missed the "not" you're good

>get paid to research whatever you want and fly around the world getting pissed at conferences

Yeah sounds like real hell.

Is Yachty = Lil B with a record deal

fuck fantano, fuck pitchfork, fuck reddit, this album was great

lmao you actually think this album even had enough depth to bring influence into it? It was a 70 minute mess. And youre wrong I listen to a VERY wide range of artists. im the opposite of a niche listener. This album was terrible, period.

>And youre wrong I listen to a VERY wide range of artists.
post em
nah its not bad.

You can't compare a score for an ambient album to a score for a hip hop album. They mean entirely different things. Much more was expected from Gas so it gets a harsher criticism when it's disappointing.

>PlayBoi Carti is showing what these niggers really need to do. I listened to his whole mixtape and did not hear him rap a single verse. He didn't sing either. In fact, I'm not fully convinced he was even in the studio when this project was put together.

This is correct.

Okay, well that sounds different. Everyone I know from uni doing PhDs now here in the US are getting paid to but they are bored as hell and also boring as hell to be around now.

Is it good or is it a 0?

>Everyone I know from uni doing PhDs now here in the US are getting paid to but they are bored as hell and also boring as hell to be around now.
life is boring.

>teenage-emotions-is-good-for-rap
but it's a 0 ok

>boring as hell to be around now.

Yeah a PhD does that to you. And from what I hear the US PhD is tantamount to slavery.

If Brokencyde made a 6/10 album should it be considered 8/10 because it's a step up from what they did before?

u should probably read the article instead of getting confused by these two simple concepts with no context for either

I guess, but they've never made a 6/10 and unless they did some drastic change in genre they never will make anything higher than a 0

I guess. I mean I live in Boston and the people I'm talking about are doing grad at Harvard and are not as fun to be around anymore compared to the other people I knew back in college who also moved to Boston.

>PLAY WITH THAT PUSSY LIKE PEEK-A-BOO
UH
UH
UH
UH
UH

Funny thing is Migos had their own song called Peek a Boo in 2014 that was much better than the Yachty collab: youtube.com/watch?v=BPAjChUWhvM

>PEEK-A-BOO, PEEK-A-BOO
>MY DIAMONDS PIKACHU

No arguement here
complete garabage album
i hope it's enough to end his career
that's what he gets for talking about a BIG GUY

I didnt think it was that bad. At least in comparison to the rest of his work. I'm surprised he gave this a 2 after giving lil boat a 7

And that's why using numbers to score albums on are retarded

does anyone seriously and unironically believe there is a single rap album of value that you would regard as a significant artistic accomplishment?

you look like that guy from buzzfeeds beta male vid

I'd put Madvillian up there.

What do you listen to? Radiohead and Linkin Park? Fuck outta here.

Well that's because Madlib is actually a musician.

No, it's just good music. Music is worthless as an art form anyway.

heh