Now that the dust has settled, is max kellerman a good replacement for skip "lebron isn't top 5 of all time" bayless?

now that the dust has settled, is max kellerman a good replacement for skip "lebron isn't top 5 of all time" bayless?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realskipbayless/status/5871018854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

skip doesnt believe 1/4 of the shit he says. He has every shit posters dream job. Get paid millions to have may may opinions and shit post about them on twitter. Its all just an act. Literally pretending to be retarded.
>ywn be skip

He needs to go back and do Max and Marcellus because Marcellus new show sucks without him.

I like max more than sas or skip. He's often right and uses things like stats and history instead of muh eye test and muh feelings

Max is a cuck. At least everybody else at the table had the balls to call out the media, but he was like the only one adamantly defending his overlords.

Max Cuckerman is a fuckinf cuck and you're a retard to think LeBron is top 5 already with only 3 championships.

what about the other 5 times he reached the finals? that's better than jordan at that age

>cuck
>balls
>overlords
Please stop, retard.

also the smartest commentator in boxing besides probably Paulie Malinaggi

is max still on la radio? how is he?

He's an even bigger cuck than Skip. I didn't think that was even possible desu senpaitachi.

nah skip was a moron but at least he was entertaining and go people talking. This guy is by the book/numbers and is very boring.

this

Basically, Skip is usually right, he just throws in troll opinions to get under people's skin. He's basically 80% objective, 20% troll. He's not objective when it comes to LeBron, Rodgers, the Cowboys, Tebow.

Btw, did he ever have to own up to this tweet?

twitter.com/realskipbayless/status/5871018854

His Cowboys homerism has reached unbearable levels this year and I'm just wondering if they discussed it on the show.

>cuck
Does this word even mean anything anymore? Or is just like the equivalent of clearing your throat or an "umm"?

>brother unmercifully murdered by belligerent ape
>go on ESPN and shill for apes at every moment

What is his endgame?

Doesn't matter, the show is still complete trash

I honestly liked the bullshit discussions they argue about on Undisputed because it's clear that neither of them takes themselves too seriously. It's a bit serious because it's their jobs to commentate on sports but it's more fun.

First Take is just two arrogant talking heads that both think they are 100% right and are annoying as fuck. Usually Max is right, but he has a fucking pretentious "I'm smarter than you" attitude that turns me off. I don't even have to explain the bounds of Stephen A's autism

Max loves nigger culture.

Haven't watched Max on ESPN's shitty shows, but he's great on HBO Boxing

max is too logical and levelheaded for his own good. This is an entertainment show first, and a debate second. He adds no flavor or spice to the show especially considering he's right 95% of the time so he just serves to make SAS look like more of an idiot.

At least skip had some clever trolling, max refuses to troll or ever say anything interesting other that the most obvious self-evident things anyone who's not an idiot could figure out. it makes the show boring

I'm surprised you all even watch or care about First Take

What about Brady and cliff day?

I agree that Max is almost always right. Stephen A is a bandwagoning idiot. But both of those shows and especially Undisputed since that's like dumber Stephen A vs dumber Max I find myself getting really pissed off as they don't say extremely obvious arguments and just stare at the screen retardedly.

After Skip said Bron wasn't fmvp I was done with even trying to pretend he was objective at all.

I fucking hate max Kellerman. I didn't like skip much better bit at least he was entertaining. They should get that dan guy to replace max.

It's been like 15 years, but Max actually invented "Around the Horn" and was the first host.

Give him the gig.

Liked Max on Sports Nation, but on First Take he seems out to be out of place since he doesn't intentionally try to wind Stephen A. up with stupid statements

LeBum is shit and if you think he's good you know nothing about basketball.

good question. Checked

bump