How do you tell if coke is high quality or not...

How do you tell if coke is high quality or not? Say I buy off two different dealers today how do I compare the samples without a test kit? Is there any known way to check purity without test kit or to know if its cut?

hey user, lets meet up
I suck dick

No thanks I'm not a faggot.

me neither, but if you buy the coke Im down

also you sure you re not a faggot? pretty sure there are only faggots around here AND you are OP

I've heard of kits that can test purity but I'm unsure of the accuracy. Probably not worth it for small amounts anyway.

Coke is for faggots, OP is also a faggot.

it all makes sense now

Do a line fron each bag. The bag that gets you higher is better quality.

Is your addiction that bad that you would actually resort to that?
Not doing Coke is for Faggots.

Tolerance from the first line won't affect the high from the second one?

Compare and see which one is whiter, no yellow.
it's the only thing i know, sorry

lmao

Thanks but I've never before seen yellow cocaine.

Nevermind Ok will try that.

i suspect one factor might be what it is cut with, i've seen people use vitamin b-6 or b-12 to 'boost' the effects with smaller quantities of cocaine.

does it shine like that? then its hq coke ;)

and get different testing kits ( marquis testing kits etc.), or sent it to a lab or so to get legit results

that coke looks unreal, how high would a first timer get off quality coke like that

If it makes you need to shit, that means it's cut with baby laxatives. That's normally what they cut with

you must meet the right people to the right time - but the chance is very low to get coke like that on the streets

okay but can you tell me what kind of high quality coke would give you

If you buy coke make in the US, it will have corn syrup. If you buy coke from Mexico, it will have real sugar. I think that if you just pay attention to the ingredients, you shouldn't have any problems with good quality.

well another method is to wash it with aceton and scale it afterwards, after that you wash it with ethanol alcohol - after that you have uncut and pure cocain. Then you can calculate the purity

Looks just like the coke "someone I know" gets But we get good drugs where I'm from. Quality over quanity. Lets just say I've been around the same people that you chear for on tv while they collected their stash.

Thats a bath salt ya dingus

not really ;) just for you antother one

You are either well vursed in drugs or a dumb fuck. Either way that is coke looks just like what was going up someones nose right just 2 nights ago. The nose knows.

Nigga, it was a joke, only done did coke once, thats bucket list shit, id imagine constant usage would actually fuck u up, im a little jealous