Should I expose my ex? I stole her twitter account from her. I have everything there is to know about her

Should I expose my ex? I stole her twitter account from her. I have everything there is to know about her.

Nah, not worth it...unless there's nudes than you should

She's rough as fuck but looks like she doesn't realise it. Worst type.

just start posting

So you knew she used to be a man before you met her? That bitch is ugly. Why you fuck that?

DO LIKE. Very hot body

Na i wouldn't. What did she do?

What's up with her right eyebrow? Haha.

Lol keep it up, I like watching her get roasted publically

Obvious trap

She's a cheating whore

Also, I've literally already seen her on Sup Forums before. I assume you're samefag who tried to expose her before, in a pics you shouldn't share thread.

Got any of her totally naked?

Why does she look like there's shit on her top lip and she's trying to sniff it?

EXPOSE HER

She looks like she's already in her 60's.

Whyd the bitch age like 20 years in these pictures?

That is one punchable face.

But I'm not roasting here, I'm roasting you. She can't help it she looks like a man...but you had a choice when you started dating her.

Just saying dog, you're kind of a twat.

There is no fucking way in hell that'a the same girl, someone baiting.
Also, OP, don't be a fucking bitch. Maybe post some nudes but don't ruin her life, post them here, not on twitter or some shit, it's a really low thing to do, and you fall to her level ( she sure looks like a mega bitch and a super whore ).

Prepare for trouble...Make its Double doubles

Is anyone down to ruin her life if I post her info?

ill fuck with her i promise, she got a phone number?

more boobies perhaps?

NYPA FAGGOT

Nah. You guys obviously broke up for a reason. Just leave it alone man, you'll be much better off without it. chances are, something really shitty happens and years down the road, you're back here talking about how much you regret pushing your ex to ALT + F4. worst case

nah ignore this guy OP, I am trying to ask this chick for nudes