How to get rid of K*rds

K*rdish bachi bozouks are causing a lot of headache in the eastern Turkey, how do we get rid of them? Genocide is not feasible since the militants live in caves and rarely walk in the sunlight. Biochemical agents? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4053332/r
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe give them their own land?

what land? indigenous people deserve no land, they bow to their masters.

yeah roach, why not? they're poorer than you and they hate you

Let them get their own country, deport all non Bakur Kurds there, problem solved.

how exactly that'll solve their poverty, moron. there're literally zero natural resources in Turkish indian reserve, they can't even feed themselves without support from central government.

So I guess by your logic Turks don't deserve any land then?

Who will give them electricity? Sweden? EU? Diaspora fund? Education? Healthcare?

I'm not saying solve their poverty mehmet, I'm saying cut them loose and let them deal with their own shit in their own crappy state

literally who cares what happens after they get independence?
the strong ones will survive

Now you're talking. That's a prospect I'd support. Let them rot in their sorry state in mountains.

I am Skyping with my Kurdish friend from Giresun right now. He says Turks and Kurds are strongest together.

Do you see our point now? :^)

Biologicals are too unpredictable. Maybe nerve gas? Nobody seems to care about chemical weapons being used anymore so you could probably get away with it too.

faggots deserve no land.

>implying k*rds would live in k*rdistan
strawpoll.me/4053332/r

question is "would you support establish of k*rdistan if all k*rds would deported"
%74 yes

>turkroach
>bitching about other people being infestations and parasites.
>MFW

Turkey needs a Pinochet

Chlorine is good. Easy to conceal. Just claim they're for roaches. Double win.

BACHI BOUZOUK

Please give us insight upon subduing and dwindling indians. We need your expertise. I admit we were too soft with our indians, we regret it now.

>mfw Kurds and Turks are basically the same
>mfw brown middle-easterners think they are different then other brown-middle easterners who have lived side by side with them for many hundreds of years

As long as you leave my kanki alone I hope you solve your PKK problem. But they have that land figured out so I doubt you'll fix that anytime soon.

Hell, I'd kill to have a parade with Prussian tradition :(
>preussens gloria

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

i'm okay with muslim kurds. they are our brothers and we need to get rid of commies.then we can live peacefully again

Nerve gas
There has to be strong winds though in the general direction of your enemy, but launch an assault at night after the colorless odorless gas has killed most of them within minutes before they even know what hit them.
There is a reason these type of weapons were not used openly after the first world war.
Also use freely on any other kebab and/or kikes if you'd like.

its easy user, what you do with the lot is split them all up in groups that hates each others guts, then you stick them in remote parts of land in your country far away from their homes, then force them to stay and never leave, throw them minor benefits, and they will dwindle away on their own accord, also never apologize or acknowledge this went down and things will go swimmingly.

>indigenous people

Kurdistan aka Assyrian stolen lands, Persian stolen lands, Armenian stolen lands, Syrian stolen lands

Mesopotamia is rightful Sumerian clay, persian slaves are a nuisance. They should pay. Like Assyrians and other oppportunistic cliamants.

The world needs to work together to genocide turkroachs

Serves you right. Atleast we get some redemption for your EU blackmailing.

if the mexicans have taught us anything its that shitskins always want more, so giving land is NEVER a viable solution