Earth is flat. Prove me wrong, globetards

Earth is flat. Prove me wrong, globetards.

Protip: *YOU CAN'T.*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMxLVDuf4VY
mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/nightsky/retrograde/
i.imgur.com/aea43Eh.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't I see the himalayas in the distance? It's tall enough.

You have to try and prove yourself right before we attempt to prove you wrong. That's how debates work, chuckle nuts.

>i don't now anything about optics - the post

>chuckle nuts
kek

Earth is not flat.

Now I've done exactly as much work as you.

Prove me wrong faggot.

Why can't I see your raging autism in the distance?

Use common sense, sheepie.

Look at the picture, fag

youtube.com/watch?v=aMxLVDuf4VY

What do I win?

1st off. If it's flat why don't we fall off when we travel by ship? And also why the hell does this still bring an argument in 2017 when it was solved 300 some years ago

You are flat

Kys

All the overwhelming evidence that proves you wrong.

In response to your post I play this spell card from my hand, it turns the entire thread into a bait image dump.

I also play this spell card from my hand, it calls on the power of the mighty spidey thread!

why can i see further the higher I get?
why are there seasons?
Why isn't there a huge impassible ice wall where Antarctica should be?

No it's not tall enough you uneducated retard.

Just google how big the earth is in diameter and how big the himalayas are.

dubs of truth.
Follow-up number is also right.

If earth is not flat how come trains when they stall, don't fucking move?

The Earth is expanding, that's why the pictures changed.

cgi

If earth was flat the toilet water would go straight down when you flush, insteas it makes circles

that was an anti-flat earth question you stupid idiots

Shitty "broofs" there m9
It's a "pear" now you idiot. WHOA-OH! LIVIN ON A PEAR

>Shitty "broofs" there m9
Great argument

That is because it is started by the mechanism. If you have a pool of water very still and start the draining yourself with your hand in the opposite direction it will stay that way

>fuzzy horizon
>fish eye lens
>never been proven
>what craft is that? how are these amateurs taking photos up there?
>other craft pretty well just as high but not that high never show this
Answer this bud

>not understanding obvious sarcasm
this is an actual sign of autism user

>chuckle nuts
underrated post

mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/nightsky/retrograde/

If the Earth was flat, how could Mars, let alone other planets, have a retrograde path in the sky, as Earth does in their respective skies?

Because we are able to get from California to China in 13 hours, or New York to London in 7. If the earth is flat only one, not both, could be possible.

You clearly know nothing about science, you fucking cunt. For anyone with more than a dozen brain cells, it's obvious that earth isn't flat because God wouldn't allow it be that way. /thread

The second one is from a youtube video. You can literally follow the drone all the way up.
Just hop on a plane and you can see the curvature, but I guess it's just the windows in the plane distorting only the horizon and only when up in the air.
Flat earthers must all be basement dwellers

fisheye lens retard

this one is alright

apparent retrograde motion of mars
seasons
amateur cameras attached to weather balloons
amateur photography over long distances
a high school level understanding of physics and gravitation

etc etc

Seen the cassini stories? Seen close ups from telescopes? Even those fucking things are flat as shit
Nice train answer. Also if planes didnt fly with noses always down they would go to fucking pluto. Cassini is about to make the september 23 threads become a reality so I wouldn't worry you globalist kikes

>american education

You can attach a live streaming camera to a balloon and watch it as it rises.

>victim of brainwashing
Can't have a prison planet with a flat earth

And see its fucking flatness. 10,000%

Nice meme. I'm actually totally okay with this joke going as far as it has. It really serves as a way for people to tell who is willing to say "yeah you're right" just to be popular. I've been around since this joke was first made and I never thought it would get this far.

>muh fisheye
but only the horizon, not the drone/text

okay buddy

>dat projecting
lol okay

I'm outta here before I get cancer

This

why are all other planets spheres and only the earth is flat?
makes no sense

The Cassini missions are investigations in the creation of gas planets, not their revolution around the center of the solar system.

I knpw this is a meme, but for those wondering, Retrograde motion is visible when a planet is on the opposite side of the sun than us and it looks like it's going backwards because it's moving in the opposite end of its orbit than we are. Also definitively proving earth is round and orbits the sun. That's actually how it was proven in the first place.

>this
flat-earth faggots gtfo

Ah fuck it this place is as jewey as pol. Cassini SHOWS IT'S FLAT. But muh narratives you are shifting goal posts too directly! Nobody answers train question. Calls it projection. Why is moon half transparent in day time? Muh retrograde

Go find a globe IRL and take pictures of same spot at varying distances you triple nigger.

>doesnt know the flat map
It's ok. The present southern hemisphere flights fucking disappear from trackers

Many things prove the reality of a spherical earth. But there's a difference between naysaying and disproving the agreed upon model.

Which is left upon you. Can you prove to me that the earth is indeed flat? Otherwise, your claim has no merit.

More than likely this post will go ignored, because these are troll threads 100% of the time with no real believer or argument. And a point that can't be argued against gets no replies. But I'd like to see if someone has something intelligent to say on the subject.

You're not very good at this meme. If you wanna play along, you gotta act like you KNOW the earth is flat. You can't go ad-hominem like that. Nobody cares if you get frustrated. You have to be confident so that people who are fooled by the trolling get mad.

>>victim of brainwashing

You are basically saying gravity is not real, which implies that the fundamental mechanism to create stars is wrong and we don't understand how elements are created naturally in the universe.

Why don't trains move when they stall? We have a 5000 mile long track in russia. Which train tracks are made to curve on a y axis? Locos are like 6 miles long. Nothing ever picks up speed when stalled. No brakes applied. Muh wonderful electric gravity nobody understands. Research plasma cosmology. Nobody plans skycrapers to not look like Pisa. They don't lean ever or go diagonal. NOBODY CIVILLY PLANS FOR ANY CURVATURE THEY JUST GO STRAIGHT UP AND LEVEL AT THE TOP FROM A FLAT SURFACE

Why don't we use radios to communicate over extremely large distances if the earth was flat? Even in the most flat and ideal locations we still only can get about 7 miles or so out of a two-way GMRS/FRS radio when they mathematically should be able to transmit farther. It's because eventually the frequency has to travel through the curvature of the Earth.

Ok Marconi

The trains keep the momentum of the earth. Same reason your stuff doesn't go flying back when you toss a ball up in a moving car.

>stalls
>moves
I've seen trains stall all the fucken time. They sit there like your fat stupid ass

that's not how it works at all you fucking retard, retrograde motion happens because the inner planet overtakes the outer planet and can happen at any point in its orbit

every other planet is a sphere,
if the moon is a sphere, why would the earth not be.

also
l2 gravity

Debunked in here already. Read the god damn threads before you put your period juices everywhere

Pics please.
Except it is.

Also both of you calling me a retard doesn't make you more right. This is all a meme though. You are both bad at it.

If the earth is flat please explain the satellite and global Positioning Systems we currently use?

If satellites do not exist then how does the global positioning system work?

Did you just watch the joe rogan podcast with eddie bravo faggot? why are you being such a stupid faggot? what sort of autism do you have?

Foucault pendulum

Ask a more cohesive question please. What the fuck are you even asking? Do you speak English?

Mate i bet you made it worse with this Video Explanation

The earth is round. It is just FAR larger than we are told. Something that we are not supposed to know lives outside our human boundaries here...The watchers

I bet you don't believe the earth is round thinking we'd fall off it right, stupid fucking faggot kill yourself.

KEK

You dont need pics. You need to know diesel trains stall all the time. When you don't hear their squeaky brakes. Or hear it stalled in news later. When youre stuck at its gates. And it slowly naturally comes to a halt. Then you wonder why trains never go speeding down their "curved" tracks when this happens. If you dont wanna believe this. Tell me how a 5000 mile track is curving on its y axis. This is impossible. Trains cannot go up hills like this. Or curves. Over these distances. Of both the tracks. And the cars

Not sure if troll or REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY retarded

How large do you think the earth is?

I mean, no matter what you're told, the immensity of the planet is rather inconceivable from our perspective.

What the fuck are you talking about? Trains? Stalling? Like, using their brakes? Your statements dont make any sense. You can't expect to be good at this meme if you don't articulate your joke arguments.

this fucking retard is either baiting or he's really fucking retarded, either way SAGE THIS SHIT.

"Disproving" a spherical Earth with pseudoscience does not automatically mean the Earth is flat.

Please explain with any type of proof backed by real science that the Earth is flat.

Protip: you can't

This whole thing is a meme. People just want to get a rise out of people. Nobody actually believes this.

OP, you are of course a total retard, however, in the off chance you don't know this, different LENSES on a camera can make the same object look different.

A different lens can even make an object on a sphere appear larger even though the size of the sphere stays the exact same.

i.imgur.com/aea43Eh.jpg

This is why NASA doesn't hire middle school dropouts to work for them.

That's the stupidest shit ever. Make a claim that's impossible to disprove because proving it would require looking for something that doesn't exist.

Don't say it too loud. If Trump hears you he will twitter it as the ultimate truth

Ah... I think I understand what you're asking. When the train stalls on a straight way, with no brakes applied, why would it stop? Because of friction from all the moving parts and where the train meets the track. Also gravity pulls things to its center of mass of an object.

>debunked
Yes, by credible sources no less.

You can apply brakes and defy gravity. You can lose all engine and BRAKING power when you stall. 5000 mile long track. Is being manufactured to curve on a y axis and back down. Trains go up curves no problem. When it stalls it fucking sits there. All these things are impossible. A six mile long car that has lost all function should be accelerating by gravity and this "curve". Slowly picking up speed and making disasters. This never happens. Trains can only curve on x axis

there's no such thing as an "end of its orbit" you fucking colossal retard, retrograde motion is like passing a car on the highway you stupid fucking mongoloid stop spreading incorrect information you fucking brainlet

if the earth was flat all balls would be Frisbee's

He was talking about when we might say "Mars is in retrograde". Which is to say from our perspective, it looks like it's moving backwards. He didn't mean it has a retrograde orbit.

I'm not wrong you're just a meme.

Interesting link

Dude, we've known it was round for thousands of years.

earth is flat, and if you're not sure of that, go to the airport and fly around the world, you'll see
I've already developped more arguments than you faggot.
and prove me wrong if you can
By the way your pic is falsified as fuck