How do you feel about Israel, user? Honest opinion

How do you feel about Israel, user? Honest opinion

Fuck off wombat

I don't feel anyfing

I wish all the Jews would go there and leave us alone.

/thread

Authentic Israeli pussy is some of the best you can get

The state of Palenstine shouldnt even exist, deport all muslims from israel rebuild the temple

/pol supports iran over israel

Parasites

/thread

Hi Ahmed,
Have you forgot to worship your pedo warlord today?

Why am I an ahmed if I want the Jews to leave my country?

I love it

Love Israel fuck palestine.

Please post more Israeli qt's

Don't give two shits about them but the fact that they are btfo-ing Palestinians makes them not really that bad imo

>It's a "JIDF shills for israel by showing off some outliers" episode

When did your family come over from Ramallah, Abdul?

Israel is full with slavic and germanic cuties though

>SAME FLAG
>SAME TOPIC
>SAME IMAGES

get a fucking life, chaim.

>"How do you feel about the *Jewish* nation of Isreal?"

Israel isn't as Jewish as everybody thinks

>anyone who doesn't support hook-nosed kike propaganda is a sandnigger

Jews are so ugly holy shit

Its the hilarious problem with JIDF posters

In one way they need to claim to be pure semitic race or whatever to appeal to all the biblical "proof" that the Jews own Israel

In another way they need to post all these chicks that are like 90% Germanic or Slavic because the full blown Semitic ones are often disgusting or look like Arabs

lmao

consanguinity tends to result in that.

I come here as a life long supporter of Israel. I love Israel. Do you know Netanyahu? Great guy! Really great leader. Why wouldn't anyone support Israel? It's the best state down there and the last real democracy. They hold the post of the West against the tides of darkness. A shining beakon of democracy and liberty in a sea of islamic hell. I love Israel!

...how did I do?

I doubt anyone thinks israel is filled with hooknosed shekelsteins

Would nuke like the rat nest it is/10

Good question Ahmed.
Why u hate dem Juice?

Top kek

Sup Forums does

unless its just another meme right?

>your country

Because he can't handle the Juith!

Israel is shit but goddamn I'd fuck the hell outta their women.

Israel is okay, it's mostly the atheist jews causing trouble and being marxist faggots

Israel is shit, don't come here.

Should expand to include Egypt and the whole middle east, YES, I would rather jews than sand niggers.

Plus those jew lady's can get 10/10 and racked !!!!

(Jewish girl is my fetishes now, thanks pol)

kek

This, I couldn't give less of a fuck about Palestinians, the Jews could literally build settlements on the corpses of Hamas and Hezbollah faggots and wouldn't care one bit. Fuck 'em and fuck 'em all.

i worked there for a while

nice beaches
awesome food
very gorgeous girls carrying rifles everywhere
more black people than i expected (pic related)
very strange to see road signs etc for places i had only heard of from the bible (Nazareth 25km, Galilee 35km etc)
shitty taxi drivers
shitty infrastructure
somewhere around 30-35 years old all israelis go from being cool fun loving people to being arrogant turds

Where you at?
Also why is tel aviv filled with faggots

In that area, it a hellhole.
North Israel and South Israel is much more comfier.

Nah, those kind of Jews are in New York

>YES, I would rather jews than sand niggers.

But sandniggers are only a problem for us westerners because jews have subverted our culture/nations and MADE it a problem for us. If it weren't for jews, sand niggers would just be tearing each other down in their own lands and none of us would give a fuck what they do to each other. It wouldn't be our problem.

Let's say there's a tiger in a cage at the zoo. Someone comes over and breaks open the lock so the tiger can leave. The tiger ends up killing a bunch of tourists. Who is to blame? Sure, the tiger is the one who is directly causing the violence, but it's just a dumb animal. It's the subversive asshole who unlocked the cage.

>Hezbollah faggots
tssk, the only reason Hezbollah exists in the first place is because of Israeli aggression to Lebanon (and actually to all its neighbours - see Syrian Golan Heights, Egyptian Sinai)

>try to run jew state between arab countries
>arabs already dont like jews
>fuck around invading and fucking with all neighbouring countries
great idea jews.

They are jews, what do you expect?

The Golan Heights and Palestine aren't '"Israel'" territories, you obnoxious golem.

>posts Russian Israelies

What do you think of my women goyim?

The weirdest thing I ever encountered was a Turkish convert, who looked like fucking Johnny Depp (not kidding), but who also was abused as a child and spent time in the psychiatric ward. He had visions of Israel, he thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus (they are plenty in psychiatry) and he wanted to go to Israel to the temple mountain to complete his apocalyptic ascendence. I hope he didn't do an hero. On the other hand he already impregnated some chick in the psychiatry who commited sudoku by jumping into a ingoing train.

The world is a fucked up place, user.

Jesus, he looks like a goblin.

kike incarnate

I wish I was as naive as you.

Religious kikes hate White people as much as the secular ones. They simply have less power and welath to push their agenda. The Jewish problem is racial "all" kikes are born evil

That terrorist state must be wiped out but sadly best case scenario a 2 country solution will be reached

Well put hat you beat me to it. To be more precise the globalist communist jews need to move to Israel and leave us the fuck alone most of the rest of you are fine.

>those JIDF pyops, always posting a hotchick
we know about it....goto reddit or something

Eh, I can imagine worse than getting free qts.