Alright, I have a little problem

Alright, I have a little problem.

I have to take a drug test, I am not sure if it's via spit or piss. If it's spit, I'm in the clear. But if it's piss, I'm fucked most likely. Sooo, I wanted to ask you fine fellows, is there any way to cheat the test, or is there any sort of drink/food that makes ot less likely to show a positive result?

get some one that wont piss hot to piss in a bottle and shove it up your ass to keep it the right temp and when the time comes you poor it in to the cup and shove the bottle back up your ass

also after you fill the cup poor the rest of the bottle in to the toilet slowly to make it sound like you are pissing and then yeah shove that bottle back in your ass so they dont find it

Is google to hard to use?

what this guy said is pretty funny, but in reality you'll either pass or fail. if its the marijuanas just try to drink a ton of water the day before and the morning of, piss a million times before the test and make sure you drink a ton right before so it passes right through you. if it's other stuff you'll have to look up the half life for it specifically but this usually works for most people.

Hmm, very autistic, but smart either way.

>Spit
Nigga where are you? Fucking Canada? They always test piss.

I drank a lot of water and ran a lot to pass mine 7 days after smoking. DOn't know what drugs you're trying to hide.

My friend also bought a wizzinator, a fake penis with urine pump so he could do drugs as much as he wanted and still pass the test.

also this never works anymore, every test has a temp. gauge and if it isn't around 98 degrees you fail and have to take another one anyway. some cops i knew used to put bleach under their fingernails and scrape it into the cup, always passed but who knows why.

thc is stored in your fat cells, usually better just to relax and try to pass water straight through for best results. and the fake dicks work but you also have to make sure the heating element doesn't screw it up, too hot or cold and you'll be taking another and they'll probably send someone in to look at your dick the next time.

Alright man, I'll make use of it. In general, I was thinking about drinking and shitting as much as possible, before taking the test, to try to clean my body of that shit. It is maryjuaonos.

good luck, i've only ever failed one test and it was for a prescription, as long as it's just the cup dip stick test you can usually get away with lots of H2O, but if it's a screening that a doctor looks over you could be screwedeth.

I am from Europe, and they test w/ spit here. A quick test, so it's called. They said they will be doing a quick test, but they might pull a wildcard and take the piss test anyways.

Tell them you took OTC antihistamines.

Antihistamines give a false positive for marijuana, and the test that can tell the difference is much more expensive. Unless they are out to get you, they'll probably let it slide and assume you're clean.

Oh shieet, worth a shot. Thanks Mr. Obama!

never fucking laff so much, funny but true

go to a bong store and buy artificial piss, tape the bottle to your inner thigh. rock n roll.

if theres a homeboy watching you pee to make sure you dont cheat, give him a 50$ dollar bill and say "now be cool, right?" like Ice Cube would.

Find a vitamin store/health food store

Buy crystalline Vitamin C

Drink 8 oz of water with 1/4 TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

After an hour, drink another 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon mixed up in it.

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

Every hour, drink 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it.

This will clean you out in a big way. Make sure you have bathroom tissue on hand and a clear path to the toilet. I am not kidding about it.

Repeat until the test or when your ass is raw from powershitting. Admit NOTHING, no dope sucking EVER, no OTC medications, no cigarette use, admit to NOTHING.

Avoid giving the first piss of the day. Avoid giving a sample from other than mid-slash.

What kind of fucked-up job wants to test your pee? Piss testing is just plain WRONG.

Okay, so you get some clean piss, and pop it in a condom. Get a cup of hot( but not boiling) water. Put condom in water, drive to place, tie condom around scrotums, do test by poking hole in said condom, and then voila, you gots a job mother fucker.

Has worked for me twice now, hardest part is finding clean piss. I also use some double sided tape and stick a razor behind my belt buckle because the first time I tried this I couldn't get a decent hole in the condom and took longer than expected...

>day of test
>wakeup
>drink as much water as you can all day
>3 hours before take vitamin b12 pills
>keep drinking water
>1 hour before test chug a monster or 2 redbulls to get the caffeine in you and your metabolism higher

this will super dilute your piss but the b12 you took will still keep your diluted piss a nice yellow color so they wont fail you for a diluted sample

has worked 2/2 times ive tried it i smoke weed every day

This method will depend on whether or not someone will be in full-view of you or standing in the room while you piss: Take literally 1 drop of bleach, in a sterile or as close to sterile container as you can get, and add it to the piss. Not one drop more, just one drop, and stir it in. That is all. If it's spit or blood then don't try this, you could be violently ill and/or die.