Ask a very depressed teen anything

ask a very depressed teen anything

How's it going?

Why are you very depressed?

why haven't you an hero? are you a faggot or just an attention whore?

uuuuh pretty bad tbh
havent slept more than 5 hrs a night for the past 2 weeks
lost all apatite and will to do anything
only upside my grades are fucking great right now

Why not have some pizza instead of being a saddo

im a faggot, I havent killed myself cuz i fear death and cuz i know i will be missed by my family and id rather not give them grief

i dont know. i assume its hormones working their magic
aside from that my thought are all negative and just bum me out all the time

im also a fat fuck

It's a chemical thing OP, your brain is a little off.

In time things will get better and clearer.

I'm depressed myself but I know it will pass, I have many good reasons to be depressed.

Look at puppy pictures, and watch animal videos. Maybe you should get a doggo. Look into it.

Have you tried sleeping pills?
That's what I do when I really need sleep
Usually works

le underage posters

how long have you been depressed?

i have a doggo
is jack russell
is very cute

I'm fat too, but girls right now are into the whole daddy fetish, so it's dad bod season.

Are you aware it's going to get worse?

Cause it's going to.

if you're depressed literally seize the opportunity to kill yourself.

you're not gonna wanna die when you're happy, do it while you still can.

for months now my thoughts have been pretty negative but sleep deprication and really bad thoughts have been picking up steam only in the past 2 weeks

im looking into that actually
ill try it if i cant sleep for the next few days

I'm jealous.

I'm thinking of an English bulldog. I'm kind of worried about it, I get paranoid about their safety. If a friend leaves a bottle cap around, they will definitely die right?

I looked into robot doggos. I almost spent $1300 on one, but the company went out of business.

youre probably right tbh

>implying death is something worthwhile or a good thing to achieve

What is wrong with you? Essentially everything human beings do on this earth is to avoid death.

This, kill yourself while you have the energy to

What triggered this depressive episode?

Do you have any disorders?

You need to sleep, it will throw off your bodies ability to think correctly.

Benadryl works for me.

the health problems of dogs are way over exaggerated
pugs have loads of issues but people still get them and they turn out fine

This faggot thinks people need a reason to be depressed. Point and laugh at him.

How many when are dick whatever they say?

You can do it!

Then its Clinical Depression.
Which is treatable and manageable.

>Depressive episode
What the fuck? Am I on a bipolar forum?

I have a question for you, and the other sociopaths in this thread.

If your DNA was removed from the population, it would become a better place. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

The the question is, what does it feel like having inferior DNA, and a mental disorder that is so hard to treat therapists call you "toxic" behind your back?

i dont know
its just that my thoughts have become progressively worse over a time period of months
ive started doubting the few friends i have and my own abilities (art student, so drawing ability)
now i feel like absolute human garbage for doing all of that but it still happens which makes mental conflicts for me which really fucks me up

I don't have a question, rather a suggestion. Why don't you kill yourself? Wanna do it together? Anyone else want in on this?

not anything mental really
mild adhd, thats it

Well I'm bipolar 1 user, I get called toxic in my face when people don't understand what mania is

Chek'd

We are trying to find out about that.

anyone who thinks that they should kill themselves is fucking retarded
most people have families. most families care, if you care for your family you wont kill yourself for their sake, not yours.

thank you for checking me :)

If you're interested in joining an league of heroes, let's make it happen.

But isn't it selfish to say someone must live for another? Isn't the idea to reduce suffering?

Sometimes that's just the issue. Honestly, I would recommend doing something you wouldn't normally, like get out and try something new.

Being depressed, it is pretty hard to do that on your own, BUT try talking to a friend you maybe haven't in a while and see if they want to do something, even if it's just sneaking out of the house and walking around in the middle of the night.

>f your DNA was removed from the population, it would become a better place. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.
False. Sociopaths are a necessary part of society, especially in high level bureaucracies like governments and corporations. They should be reigned in though.

>art student

It will only get worse unless you start improving yourself.

People like you are fucking retarded, also checked. What kind of pretentious conceited fuck thinks they can honestly judge my life without knowing me, and that I should respect their conclusions that life is *always* more worth living than losing?

another depressed teen here, even though it's gotten a lot better lately. My advice would be to try to forget about it by doing something, really anything but I know it can be very hard.
Do you want to talk about something ? we can go on discord if you want

putting work into something you enjoy

Being a sociopath is worse than being bipolar.

It's the root cause of child abuse, and all kinds of shit. Sociopaths enjoy manipulations and inflicting pain.

no, or at least i dont see it as selfish
its selfless
if you love your mom you wouldnt want her to be sad for months and months after your death maybe even doing drugs or becoming an alcoholic in the process

My mom already is an addict, you're judging the scenario with a blanket statement

>>Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy.
>>Isolating from friends
>>Progression.

Sounds a lot like Clinical Depression. I suggest you see a doctor.

cuz you only get one fucking life you retard
if your life is honestly so shit to the point that youre better off dead
then just fucking do it. Its rare that your life would honestly be that shit.

what is she addicted to?

I don't want to increase suffering user, living in this world is already shitty slaving away for others while earning a cut of their paycheck. I believe that suicide reduces suffering.

Not really, sociopath DNA is left over DNA from being a savage animal.

We no longer need to be liars, or people that enjoy pain of others.

very much so
im using a very vanilla scenario most people can relate to but of course all of this is situational
what im trying to say is most people are loved by at least one person even if they dont know it and when you die that will make that person sad in the process and if you care about that person you shouldnt fucking kill yourself

Alcohol and benzos, she attempted suicide a couple years ago, i wonder if it would have been better for her own good if she succeeded

yea im looking into that as well

Cereal and sausage ... Im gonna find you, Im gonna fuck you up

People with depression breeding causes the most valuable trait to spread, which is compassion.

Depressed people need to live on, for the world to become a better place.

Joi nthe fucking discord and we'll send you money (WEBSITE).gg/VECrX2N

Depression can be genetic user, more depressed people = even more depressed people, but I see your point. it's just how you think of it I guess.

>>I assume its hormones.

Yep
Like serotonin.

why would i want money?

Idk if someone has suggested it, but brotha weed helps my depression, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness immensely

oh man weed is like the only drug im willing to try but i have no connections and have no idea where to get it

Did you eat that thing on the pic?

Start exercising, join the army, they'll give you something to do and a higher purpose. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside when your being screamed at by a DS

nah
pic unrelated

Joining the army? Psh.

PSTD suicide guaranteed.

Sociopaths and people with low intelligence are used for that.

Things will get better OP.

How the fuck do you know how many lives one has? Reincarnation is literally the most likely of all metaphysical notions.

Post pic of dog please.

This is Good.
People with pets have fewer health problems in general.
Petting a doggo or cat can lower blood pressure, among other things.

Very very cute

thanks man i hope so

It doesn't necessarily get better, but you do learn to cope in a different way.

When you grow up you will see that depression has made you stronger and when people get down for the smalles little problem you can actually keep your head up and move on because you know what it feels to be on the edge.

Im not trying to be a motivational speaker or anything, im just speaking from experience.

See a doctor

Have you been to the doctor? If not, go very soon and explain how you are feeling. Doctor will prescribe anti-depressants which will, over a period of some weeks, restore your serotonin levels. Doctor may also prescribe sleeping tablets. But just as important, start to do some exercise. However little, just do it a few times a week. If you follow this advice, you will feel very different in a few weeks time, I guarantee it. Good luck.

thanks man
i already work out though
its a part of my "well im fat its better if i at least try" plan

The gym is a good place to meet girls too.

Good, ok it will be easier for you then because you're halfway there already. Exercise naturally raises your serotonin but sometimes it can still slip below a good enough level and then the whole not sleeping thing starts and it's a slippery slope. It's a purely chemical thing in the brain and easily treatable. Don't let it get worse - get to the doctor as soon as you can.

>We no longer need to be liars
Kek. Most people lie all the time about all kinds of things. And sociopathy doesnt mean they enjoy hurting others, it can also mean just not caring for others.

i dont go to a gym
too afraid
i get anxious around people and im afraid someone will ask me to spot them or how many reps i got or some shit
also girls that go to the gym dont really want fat guys or at least i dont think they do

Lots of people in ordinary gyms are fat from my experience. That's why they're in the gym after all. Don't be afraid of gyms, you won't be judged despite what you might think.

&
&&

well then i guess ill just find the cheapest gym i can thats close to me
thanks for the advice

You're not alone. Where you from?

You are there to improve yourself. So are the girls.
Don't worry, you won't be fat forever.
Once your doctor treats the depression, your fear of social situations will lessen.

We're rooting for you!

serbia

What is your favorite music?

or download android app "30 day fitnes challenge" and exercise at home every day, i started doing it this week and its awesome!

Ok, Swede myself

thanks guys
even though youre all just strangers online i feel like i got something off my chest for the first time in a while

What are your grades like?

i did do that haha
i finished the easy challange 2 or 3 days ago

Being 16 is hard, isn't it sven?