New thread Boxxy/Catie

Happy birthday to the Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/catiewayne/status/705855594196959232
encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boxxy
waifu for laifu

I'd love to see her hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

does she even make videos anymore?
fuck we should raid with commenst to make her make another boxxy video

She should atleast make one last one

On the real that bitch got ugly quick. Women pass their prime so fast.

Well, she's an SJW feminazo now, so I'm not sure milk would come out. Probably more like acidic poison.

I'd fap

No, she does voice acting now. I still think she will make one last Boxxy video.

She got fat and disgusting

>Jewish
>Feminist
>Gone full blown SJW
>Contantly blames "white cis-males" on Twatter & Instragram for her not getting any voice acting gigs & being broke

"Queen of Sup Forums"

I fucking hope so.. voice acting on what?

There's was never and still isn't a fire large enough to satisfy my need for her to burn.

Disney cartoons. She's already finished one of them.

twitter.com/catiewayne/status/705855594196959232

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>>Jewish
>>Feminist
>>Gone full blown SJW
>>Contantly blames "white cis-males" on Twatter & Instragram for her not getting any voice acting gigs & being broke
founder of Sup Forums

cool i guess

Gotta admire her

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR HER NUDES (WEBSITE).gg/VECrX2N

>Happy birthday to the Queen
She won't see this

No shit?

Then why say it

Because it's her birthday?

I drew this for her birthday

As irrelevant as she became after her 15 minutes of e-celeb fame burned out, you know it's probably her making these threads on Sup Forums hoping she'll have some basement dwelling obese neckbeards fapping over her again.

Make sure to send it to her

Don't make them fantasize it's actually her making these threads

>Happy birthday to the Queen
Then why aren't we doing a lewd thread?

I'd love it to

Because that's incredibly gay

Maybe later

Wonder how she'd react to this threads everyday

Probably the same way she has for the last 9 years

this is like the 6th time i see this same copy pasta.

wow i dont like her hair and new style.. but she looked good there

faf

>Literally who?

I can't believe she outlived Moot, long live the queen I suppose

When's the last time she posted tho

Hey hey!

Hey man! Have a good time at your sister's bday?

A touch of hilldawg in the eyes

Moot's a fag who sold out
Boxxy may be an sjw now but she looks good at least

>Happy birthday to the Queen!

Sure, thanks, great family time.

How's it going here?

Drinking and waiting for pics patiently.

I forget to breathe when I look at this. Boxxy is flawless. It's like nature at one point decided to set the standard of perfection. Then it gave birth to Boxxy, to help every female measure how far off or close they are to something ideal.. something so drop dead beautiful that you simply can't describe it without using words of magic.

When I look at her I feel like I drown in everything that is good, some kind of substance that blocks out everything that makes the world a sad or dark place. I can only feel happy. And it's warm. The love for Boxxy that is. It's so god damn warm and pure. Fucking hell, when this girl came into existence, angels sang and as long as she is around, their song will ever resonate around the world to remind us that heaven indeed does exist.

It's all around us, since we share this universe with Boxxy.

Boxxy. My love. My everything.

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Catherine Wayne. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.

Catherine Wayne really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

If I could land Catie W., I'd treat her right. I wouldn't be dismissive and barely there like I have been with other women in my past.

She wouldn't go a day without getting her daily foot massage. She'd know to kick off her shoes and just lay them on my lap, knowing I'd relieve some of the aches and pains.

I'd make love to her whenever possible. Hell, when I look at her pictures and think of her; my mind goes ape shit with the imaginary situations. For example: once, I was thinking of what love making would be like with Catie. In my day dream, we got butt naked and got I to bed. I mounted her and stared strait into her eyes. She spread for me and we positioned ourselves. Before we began, we chanted our love vows to each other in sync. We were both in the mood, but staring at each other in our most intimate moment, our hearts and bodies fully connected at once.

Then I snapped out of trance reeling from how real it all felt. I remembered looking into her eyes and feeling her warmth. Thinking about that day dream seems so surreal. I love Catie.

I always bums me out how the light clearly left her eyes.

How goes it?

8 Years and not a single nude, B failed hard on this one

Just one of the things that makes her so special.

And it's 9

Her birthday is April 28th? My birthday is today too, cool

Happy birthday

Not her.

Is too!

Maybe in fantasy land

Yup, still waiting. Maybe here in Europe we will see them tomorrow...

Well I'll be up for the next 5 or so hours.

Get them around 12 - 2am GMT time normally

WHAT THE FUCK?

I now hate her!

Thanks Sup Forumsro

No probs

>you will never be in high school at the same time as catie
>you'll never sit next to her in home room, sneaking glances at her when ever you could
>you'll never have the chance to try to work up the nerve to finally ask her out
>and maybe when you eventually did her eyes would light up and tell you how long she had been waiting for you to ask her, how often she would dream of hearing you say those word to her
>you'll never be able to do a creative and well thought out way to ask her to prom
>and be able to see how amazing she would look in her dress under the dim lights on the dance floor
>you can never be her first kiss
>you never even had a chance

>I was only 9 yeas old
>I loved boxxy so mush I had all the merchandise and watched all her videos
>I pray to boxxy every night, thanking her for the life that I have been given "boxxy is love" I say "boxxy is life"
>the mods here me and call me a faggot
>I knew they were just jealous of my devotion to boxxy
>I call them a cunt
>they ban me and send me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now and my ban wasn't repealed
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>a warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>its boxxy
>I am so happy
> she whispers in my ear "this is my thread"
>she grabs me with her hands and puts me on my hand and knees