White race is the right race.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: YOU CAN'T

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we're actually talking about race in a way that isn't meant to justify childish tribalism, Asians are the master race.

Name me literally a single group of people that isn't tribal in some way.

Protip, all people are. It's part of the human condition.

Shut up, weeb.

Both of you are wrong and should kill your families, then kill yourselves

Look at that smile........ u know shes catching some good ol black dick u bitchass white boyz

Oh, guy I love you.

* you're

Kill yourself, faggot.

If it's White,then it's alright

14/88

Moar

What most white american woman look like

Heil Hitler.

Do you actually know that Hitler would have gased all your caucasian asses? Aryan race = nordic and german race

White =/= American

Do you have a life beyond collecting your month government cheque from the government, you lazy nigger?

This baiting is stale as fuck.

why are white men so weak then

so beautiful, so true. Now if we could only stop the niggers from kidnapping them

As a black into blonde chicks

Touché

I have a question for you OP, there are so many types of white, even pale hispanics, which one is the superior white race?

Whites

Spell check right and then you can call me a lazy nigger, you illiterate fuck

All the whites. People of Britain, Russia, Germany, Spain, Greece and so on.

>Aryan
Doesn't matter where they come from.

No she doesnt have the i gave up on life eyes

>Spain, Greece and so on.
yeah, no. those are not white, they are causacoid

jews are white, they too?

Not any more and the north is next.

Grammar Nazi detected.

kill you'reself.

If you can find an Aryan jew, please share.
Chances are good they will be master race.
>but most birth jews won't be Aryan.

> they are causacoid
Lol'd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
They are of Armenoid race

Jews are not white you cunt.

A woman like that wouldn't have low enough standards to date a nigger, let alone fuck one.

Girls that pretty fuck black guys OP.

>wiki is not reliable
These terms
"The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1]"

are not the same, a Caucasian is still a Caucasoid because of the skull shape but the Caucasoid is not necessarily a europid or Caucasian

see
Learn how to read, faggot.

Asian WOMEN are the most attractive, but as a race they fall short because of their inferior/effeminate/small penised men. Whites are the master race because both our men and women exhibit the most desirable traits of all races. It's also why whites are universally hated, because of their genetic superiority. This is coming from a beaner/white half breed BTW.

>is also here shitposting
pot calling the kettle black

Proof it

whites are the cucked race

Asians dont have a wide intelligence spectrum, which makes them non creative and causes them to lack a soul.

>avg asian

You're damn right.

*ahem*
I believe it's called a "nigger".

i dont have to its fact, im not going to show you that the planet is round neither

Yeah maybe 20 years ago. These days tons of white girls are taking black cock inside of their pussy. Black athletes are fucking tons of hot young white cheerleader pussy.

how so? pls explain

>tfw dumb nigger is too dumb to realize guy calling him a dumb nigger is foreign

Wow like at this guy he knows everything, tell me about how she would much rather fuck a Sup Forums neckbeard

The planet being round IS fact, but your idea has no evidence even though Wiki isn't a good proof. It's better than nothing though.

Mental illness.

No hnnng or brrr, but still...

Redheads and people with freckles

ah, triggering Sup Forums with the most simple of baits. a wondrous yet effortless troll.

Anarchists.

if you think asian women are the most attractive than you dont know how an average asian woman looks like. Just compare the average asian girl to an average white girl

i'm white but to me pretty girls are pretty girls, no matter what race.

I have a decent intellect, good cheekbones, and a great ass.

As long as I breed with someone as atractive as me or higher then our offspring will be attractive, no matter what the race. If aforementioned child is then also raised in a good school, preferably private school as public schools are rather subpar and thus breed subpar humans, then that child will grow up to be an attractive and intelligent human, no matter what the race the mother may have.

I have impregnated one white woman with a child, and the resulting child is pretty enough, despite the mother is a washed up heroin addict. I am currently dividing most of my attentions between a half-spanish (chilean maybe?), half danish waitress I met recently and my girlfriend, who is south korean. It would be an intriguing experiment to see what the offspring would look like in comparison, should I get them both pregnant but the only person I would actually want to breed with would be the south korean, as she is not dumb as a fucking post.

Shame she is so fucking boring in bed in comparison to the waitress.

Anyways, I got distracted. Does the white race include slavs, is what I was meant to ask because I find slavs somewhat inferior to us of anglo-saxon stock.

I'm 50/50 Sicilian and French.
Can I be part of the club?

stop being fucking retarded and lurk more if you cant find any other source then wiki, you non white cunt.

France btw, not white any more either as they racemixed in to extinction as they made it illegal to recognize race.

That's what the Jews want you to think but now that the conservative right is winning the culture war again it's only a matter of time before the minorities are once again cemented into the bottom rung of the totem pole

they shown a fricken documentary about "american" chopper factory. then you see the potato americans welding, sowing, creating the seats. and then, at the end, when the finishing comes in, cabling, computers, ITS FUCKING nearly all Asians and Indians. It was so ridiculous that they even filmed some of the potato cucks how they "explain" them something, while they squelched the sound of the montage. yeah, top of the world. not proud enough to fake it right in a fricken documentary.

Superior genes! White power brothers!!

If you are a men and you describe yourself as having a great ass than you are a faggot.

Well, you're a mischling, but your kids will be a part of our race if your wife is white.

holy fuck his dick is tiny af and look at those dead eyes hope her paycheck was big

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.

jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Don't be an inbreed!

Okay, I'll concede that genetically they aren't on average as attractive as white women. But with how common plastic surgery is at a young age for South Koreans their country is pretty much filled with hot girls. And then there's the average Japanese highschool girl.

It was friendly fire

Christianity is partly to blame

attn shills, drumpfs, berniebros, schlomo, civic nationalists, other dumb liberals

serious question

all sides agree that several euro countries will become mudslime majority in as little as 25 years, up to 50 years at the absolute max.

>Germany, France, England, Sweden, Belgium

how do pro-immigrant people honestly believe this will play out? by what method will they get along and continue business as usual? do they think we're going to somehow achieve world peace and racial harmony in the next decade?

yeah I ask some guys living in a Brazilian forrest some questions I made up that match the expectations of a certain group of people and then claim, that people from the Forrest are more stupid than a piece of bread. scientific gold.

Christianity is to be abandoned in case we want to be alive.

>smarter than their ancestors
>smarter than a nigger isn't an accomplishment

posting pics of white girls fucking black dudes FOR MONEY.... great job user, you really proved your point

My goal is to find a sweet and conservative, yet edgy and driven, Italian-American girl

Does that work? Or should I seek a French babe. Because I'm certainly not deluding my kids any more than I already am.

>pic related: it's my dream girl

I like this example of white privilege.
>nigger is stupid so has a disadvantage

But I do have a great ass. Seriously, after my face and abs it's my fourth best feature. I am sorry to say this but the fact that you focus on me describing my ass makes you the faggot in this conversation.

Yep, it does work this way.

what is this girls name? i know she has a pic of her in some calvin kleins and u can see the ass from the front its nice nice

My goal is to purge his ass of all creamy logs. Just sayin.

this is her now...
still would not fuck though.

is that why eastern europe is a shithole and constantly at war with eachother?

tldr fagit, and I hate niggers, try harder neckbeard

i cant believe they put this out, as it is bullshit and works in a opposite way if you are the better race.

As for inbreeding, staying with in your race is not inbreed.

breeding with your fammily mambers is inbreeding which gives the browns a lot of medical issues.

for those inbreds it is better to destroy some one else's their non inbred genetics.

why not just solve the problem by killing yourself?

Just kill yourself today

What have you got to lose?

well they don't call them dumb niggers for nothing

More white girls licking black ass please.

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

Maybe at your high school.