Oceans 11 with grils

Ghostbusters started a new trend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z726OPwCnjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least no Melissa McCarthy

fpbp

this one seems to have hot chicks i can jerk my gerk to tho so i cant complain

And it will fail if they follow the same marketing approach.

At least there are some attractive actresses in this, so it might be worth a fap

Old bitches and sheboons the movie

I'm fine with hot thieves.

WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING RETARD NAMES THEIR DAUGHTER AWKWAFINA?

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

AND THAT FUCKING SPELLING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It all depends on the writing. We've had tons of all male movies. So what if it's women? A movie having all men and a movie having all women has nothing to do with whether it's good or not. There have been good and bad when it comes to both.

I thought that was just a Bojack Horseman character?

What is a Awkwafina?

Other than Rihanna that cast isn't too bad

idgaf about whether they have a cock or a cunt, I care about if the movie is good. It's a remake, so it already has a mark against it. They use the swapped genders as a marketing point? I will probably never see it. They just treat it like a regular movie? I'll give it a try.

The original was a shit film anyway.

This

Fuck, Kill, Kill, Marry, Kill, Fuck, Kill

why would based Blanchett lower herself to this crap?

Might have been watchable, but Bullock and Kaling means it will be a sack of shit.

>Axtion/heist movie with all females

fuck, fuck, kill, kill, kill, kill, marry

It's a stage name. Her name is Nora or something

hathaway, bullock and kaling are good, they should have got elizabeth banks to help carry the luggage that is rihanna. I suppose it's moot, though the writing will be "take THAT, men" garbage.

This

>kaling
>good

in what universe nigga? at least rihanna is attractive. Kaling has no redeemable qualities.

Kaling's a fantastic comic actress, take your plebby tastes elsewhere

They couldn't even get 11 fucking people

truly brilliant, brave and visionary kino

>nigger and a currynigger

I'll watch it for Rihanna

The cast are only 10 years away from a golden girls remake

i'm actually kind of surprised they're going with some of the more experienced, aged-like-wine actresses like Carter and Bullock. Clooney was only 40 when he starred in Ocean's 11, Carter and Bullock are each in their 50s

the asian girl looks qt

Bullock was so hot 23 years ago she is a wrinkly veiny nech creature these days

I will be watching this since it's wb and I support them and dc fully

I want the studio to succeed so I get more dc films.

What is this logic and rationale doing here

Jesus, what an alien. Are they projecting the movie onto Rihanna's forehead?

They all look like old ugly bitches

i almost want to see it just to see if it turns out exactly like the john mulaney bit where they're all really passive aggressive towards eachother and talk shit behind their backs

Older men with money attract a female audience

Older women with dry menopause vaginas repell a male audience

Unless the asian girl gets ganged banged by large groups of men throughout the flick it will be a boxoffice flop

>awkwafina
Oh my god I just had hernia surgery and I can't stop laughing.

>Awkwafina
wat?

>they spend the whole movie talking shit about each other, the heist fails miserably and they all go to jail

i really fucking hate people like you. get a fucking life.

Dc should shit can the film oceans 8.
Make a mortal kombat movie starring margot robbie as sonya blade in booty shorts make jared leto as johnny cage.

so who's going to be

>the men's lady
>the techie
>the grease lady
>demolitions
>the brains
>the mechanic(s)
>the money
>the linus

ah yes

a remake/reboot featuring an all female cast

that worked so well

what a miserable piece of shit lmao

Except this one has a cast with people who can act.

>cate blanchett

I can get behind it.

Ghostbusters wasn't even good to begin with.
But this I'm a bit excited for. There are WAY to few proper heist films in existence.

Eh.

Soderbergh is working on this and WB's marketing team isn't made up of toddlers like Sony. It's probably going to be fine.

This one has some real actresses so it might be good.

As long as Nolan directs it it will be kino but he might be booked for man of steel 2.

But if wonderwoman is a hit patty Jenkins could direct it.

I hope there's a cameo by Matchbox 20.

Yeah the rapping dolphin has the same name

>Awkwafina

I'm sorry, what?

>Ghostbusters sucked
>all movies with an all female cast are now automatically failures
and you wonder why people think Sup Forums is a sexist place

>a new trend
failing remakes of classic movies starring unfunny menopausal women?

>Awkwafina

Is that supposed to be a name?

Make that movies which only gimmick is having a genderbent cast of an already existinf franchise.

Im not into the charlies angels movies but look at the age of that cast when those movies was new.

Now look at the age of the oceans 8 cast

We want sexy young fertile women.

The women casted for oceans 8 no longer look fertile.

Ye, a black name to be exact as they have some of the wackiest naming schemes next to celebrities and musicians

>Old bitches and sheboons the movie
That was Ghostbusters.

i wouldn't call pitt, damon, and clooney "funny"

Menopause 8

Oceans 8 is the sequel to ghostbusters

She did the Hobbit trilogy and is doing Thor 3 so it's not like she's above lowest common denominator junk.

>>Awkwafina
>>awkwafina
Why would you name yourself after Bottle water?

Awakwafina is asian

It will fail
Half the cast is too old

The movie will probally cost over a 100 million

A heist movie with women. Will suck and bomb, the budget has to be huge with that cast

only plebs watch movies solely for the goal of jerking off

>mfw Blanchett was ALMOST on the Top Gear reboot

Normies want attractiveness
See suicode squad and resident evil or marvel for shitty movies that bring the sexy for the normies.

Wait wait

Fucking Mindy?

Arrrrrrrrghhhh fucking christ who let that ugly, untalented cunt continue existing

She's a spicy Leslie Jones.

what happened to the other 3 people?

nobody is a leslie jones

Yet
Theres still one spot left

>watermelon head

Apparently she has a song called "My Vag" so according to female comedy she should fit in just fine

youtu.be/z726OPwCnjE

No, reboots of classic movies with an uninspired gimmick are failures.

Only this time nobody will care in the fucking slightest

So they dropped Jlaw right?

so i'm guessing they are gong with Ocean's 8 cuz they're betting on an Ocean's 9 and 10 after this... boy are they going to be disappointed

Asian women are ALMOST as disgusting as sheboons and curryniggers.

Nah son. Sandra Bullock still draws people, and WB's marketing is Disney level. It'll get butts in seats opening weekend and even if the movie sucks, it'll make it's budget back within 2 weeks.

You are what you eat

She looks like she has a bit of negroid blood in her

>clickbait screenshot thread

>and you wonder why people think Sup Forums is a sexist place

Stop bullying my mommy Cate, Sup Forums.

>Half the cast is too old
Too old for what?? You think it will be believable for a bunch of hot 20 year olds to get away with some massive heist?

And WB isn't Sony so maybe they can pull off this gender-swapping gimmick correctly

this doesn't really bug me. it's cynical but doesn't feel as cynical as sony's ghostbusters shit it's not like the ocean's eleven reboot wasn't always somewhat cynical. i mean, who really caresthat strongly about the ocean's franchise? thing is, it probably won't have soderberg to actually make it good, it's going to be tough to juggle.

also, weird fucking cast. mindy fucking kaling? really? hopefully this means they're keeping the budget down.

Everything is gonna be alright little user

>no trailer out yet
>just who has been confirmed for the cast
>we don't know anything about plot other than bullock is an ocean
>takes place in same universe as original oceans movies so not a reboot or remake but a sequel which has been greenlit by soderbergh, clooney, and weintraub

yeah fucking gimmicks man, this movie has no plot other than "look at my vag" yikes is awkwafina even a real name, all these old womenopausal actresses like bonham carter and bullock and blanchett are too fucking old for me to impregnate so they must be shit actresses this will be a shit movie exactly like feig's little shit turd of an experiment

They should call it "Ocean's Leftovers".

By "keep budget down", I mean

Why not a generic title for a heist movie with all women?

Why use the Oceans name? When Ocean isn't even in the film? Will it at least be his daughter or sister or some shit? Or are they erasing the popular and established universe just for their agenda?

I would have been interested in female Ghostbusters if they were the originals daughters or something other then erasing the first two.