what does Sup Forums think of this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

aktuel.com.tr/dunya/2015/07/10/yunanistan-turk-lirasi-kullaniyor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insufferable cunt.

t. Based Turk

King of the roaches, should get nuked by Russia ASAP

thanks kafir

He's probably to Turks what Putin is to Russians - awesome.

A wise old guy at work told me yesterday morning the mustached faggot's days are numbered
I asked him who he meant, and he said Davutoglu
Then in the evening he suddenly resigned

That same old guy also told me they have a mustache because they want to pretend to be something they're not.
I said I understand, and he told me Erdogan and Davutoglu are faggots.

He knows things so maybe he's right.

I don't like him, and I don't like a lot of the things he does, but I have to respect him. He's using the refugee crisis as leverage to get everything out of the EU that he couldn't for the past decade.

He managed the conflict in Syria pretty well until he pissed off the PKK by supporting ISIS while it killed Kurds. Prior to that, he had done an excellent job at reconciling with the Kurds in turkey, especially compared to any previous leader. His other mistake was the false-flag Sarin attacks in Damascus, which Assad managed to capitalize on to ensure his own survuval. Other than that he's done a pretty good job at using the Syrian conflict for his own ends. I'd prefer the conflict ended, myself, but he's made some pretty good lemonade out of it.

He knows how to reach his base, that is, Anatolian Peasants, by giving them decent roads and WIFI.

He managed to hamstring the Army which was tasked with keeping Turkey secular. I don't like this, but it's impressive that he's done it.

smelly goatfucker

Greatest ally! I agree 100%.

pkk never fight with isis

pkk never fight aganist isis

He isn't even eligible to hold his position.

The law says you need to have graduated college.

It's been proven that he didn't graduate the college of Marmara

The guy who proved it was recently killed.

Erdogan is just a little bitch who wants as much power as possible by pandering to the hardcore islamists.

What's bizarre to me is it's not short little man "napoleon syndrome". Turdogan is actually 6 feet tall, so I have no idea why he's such an asshole.

Greek islanders are using Bulgarian Leva and Turkish Lira's instead of Euros, because banks are not supplying them with enough cash.

aktuel.com.tr/dunya/2015/07/10/yunanistan-turk-lirasi-kullaniyor

You don't need an "old guy" to tell you news, your islands are burning. :)

He hates Turks so I like him.

Fuck off Mehmet

His country makes great drum cymbals and Turkey is a rather beautiful country. Too bad it's being taken over.

He's a georgian. Like Stalin senpai.

No, PKK declared the ceasefire was off after watching ISIS attack Kurds in Syria and Iraq and Erdogan continue to support them.

is another coup d'état in turkey even thinkable?

pkk is kremlin's puppet, so anything it does is correlated with assad and russia. shame on you as a yankee, if you're a yankee, that is.

>I have no idea why he's such an asshole.
Secularist degeneracy makes his kind extra mad.

DOWN WITH THE DICT-

Yes, yes, Erdogan will take over the army. You're not prepared.

Sultanroach

Army coup days are sorta over.

As much as Merkel will give keys of Germany to Erdogan. You know, it's illegal to disseminate propaganda about army accomplishing a junta over government in Turkey, so enjoy your freedom of speech.