How would you fix Brazil, Sup Forums?

How would you fix Brazil, Sup Forums?

>hard mode: no genocides

Genocide.
I chose the easy mode.

Sterilize the favelas

Stop spending money on stupid sports shit.

>How do I change a nonphysical entity which is made up of people, without being allowed to change the people.
you can't. genocide is the only option.

balkanization and discriminatory constitution

just kidding, genocide or bust

Here's what I suggest..
Split the country down the middle, north and south.. wait for the NegroidPlaza of the north to perish under its nigger rules and favelas while the south finally catches a break
retake the north eventually (war with Venezuela because they'll try and take the New Egyptian states that is black north brazil)

Bulldoze the rainforest.

The Hues can move west and homestead and farm.

Just like when people left the shitholes of 17th century european cities and came to the new world.

Just like manifest destiny.

It could take a favela welfare receiver and turn them into a small-time farmer

You got the same problem as America ..but your security organs are way more corrupt.You can't really handle the situation.You should become a federation of some sorts.
You should isolate Rio and the black favelas and spend more on education of the younger generation.

Don't most foreigners know that we already are a federation?

There was a point the country was even called United States of Brazil.

Then this makes it even more simple.Cut the funds to the welfare shitholes and let them sink while you develop even more your booming industry.
You should improve relations with Argentina also,bury the war hatchet.You two combined could become real powers in the near future.

RESTORE THE EMPIRE

AVE IMPÉRIO

Actually I rather have the south as it's own country thant the return of the monarch

Or even better, have Santa Catarina be it's own country

No, my southern friend. You're riding with us through all eternity

Although desu, i'd like for you guys to separate. Even better if you can take São Paulo with you, then all the rest of brazil will die

Thing is, No government will liet you guys separate. You're way to important to us, and they'd probably kill everyone there before allowing you guys to be free

let* shit

Become a catholic theocracy.
Behead those wo don't obey the law,
Burn the heretics(leftists)
Transform your forest into cultivable land and become an agro-alimentarian superpower

Zika-chan will fix your shithole in couple of generations

I'm sorry Marcello but there isn't any other way besides purging hu3land

Nature is solving itself.

Suicide

I would force them to get vaccinated, the whole population - each single child and baby. Anyone who protests would be silenced by vaccination propaganda and portrayed as a danger for the society.

What they do not know is that I have added chemicals to the vaccination that makes the population sterile.

Then I will repopulate Brazils by Whites.

Eugenics.