/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10971390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Maisie

THE KING IN THE NORTH
coming to /got/ after a long time. Is bran posting dead?

Assor Ahigh

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

BURN IN HELL PLZ

Never, not so long as we have breath

I'M NUCLEAR

>Jon Starkgaryen
>the White Wolf
>The Prince that was Promised
>former Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
>current King and Warden of the North
>Leader of the Free Folk
>Wielder of Longclaw
>Master of Ghost
>the Lord of Light
>R’hllor’s chosen son
>soon to be heir or King of the Seven Kingdoms
>future dragonrider

Is there any better bachelor, buck, or political match for literally any woman in the entire world?

Arya, Sansa, Meera, Dany, Snektits and Yara should all be fighting for his cock right now.

Why do I love Darkstar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Darkstar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the sands of Dorne, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the red mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Planky Town under the the name of "Greenblood Orgasm." The very nature of Darkstar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Darkstar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated.
Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Darkstar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Darkstar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Darkstar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Darkstar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Darkstar, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Darkstar so much.

Jon has the emotional range of a sock

Reminder this list is objectively correct.
Shit-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ned
Edmure
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Ghost
Cersei
Bronn
Euron
Lyanna
Varys
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Faceless man
Ser Rodrick
Ser Pounce
Joffrey
Waif
Melissandre
Lancel
Pycelle

Patrician-
Shireen
Ramsay
Stannis
Littlefinger
Brienne
The hound
Tormund
Sam
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Tyene
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Jaime
Blackfish
Ser Alliser

Elder god-
Tywin
Randyll Tarly
Mace Tyrell

Universal overlord-
Sweet Robbin

There is only one king I mean to bend my knees to.

>muh rights
He can have the realm except the North and shove it up his bunghole.

And Arya's a troll, Sansa's a dumb entitled bitch, Meera's a frog, Dany's a dumb super entitled bitch, Snektits nough said, and Yara's an ironshit lesbian.

The women he has to choose from aren't perfect either.

>Meera's a frog
You say that like thats a bad thing

>yfw I had a dream that I was browsing /got/ and stannis is alive

WHY CAN'T I GO TO SLEEP FOREVER?

>Stannis posters are back

Queen of Thornes is a good match, she would fuck him until he's disabled and then make fun of him.

reminder that dany is infertile

only jon can carry on the targ line if lyanna and rhaegar did in fact get married (altho rhaegar already had a wife)

Loris?

>spends one episode saying he shouldn't put his faith in kings
>declares jon the true king next episode

This

IF HE COMMANDS YOU TO BURN CHILDREN YOUR LORD IS EVIL

what does this mean for Jon being brought back by here? And with Beric and the Hound heading north will they approve or hand her to Davos and Jon?

>Spent 5 minutes talking to him
>Risks his life to resurrect him

It also took him weeks if not months to think of asking about what actually happened to Shireen. Davos is clearly developing dementia.

Stannis was the rule, Jon is the exception.

BASED Jon.

True that it wouldn't be GRRM-like. But "unbalanced" isn't accurate, IMO. It's still unclear what role dragons will play in the fight against the White Walkers, given that they weren't a part of the previous Long Night. And while dragonfire seems OP, the Night King's ice powers might prove their match.

Plus, lots of things could happen to make the fight more balanced -- Baelish could very well try to attack or lock out the "Starkgaryen" army from the South, and in any case, it'd be very in line with the narrative's theme if people just didn't give a fuck about the White Walkers and tried to kill Dany/Jon regardless.

Tuning in for season 7 heard so many great things about this show.

As a noobie is there any website I can read about the lore so I'm all caught up for the next season?

How long till the whole city of King's Landing burns?

Search Preston Jacobs on Youtube

Posted this in the last thread but it was right about to die, so re-posting here.

Alright lads.

>Dany and her massive host defeat Euron at sea, because the show treated him as a throwaway character that they couldn't just ignore outright
>Start laying siege to King's Landing
>Cersei goes crazy and basically redoes the mad king "burn them all" stuff, Jaime kills her. Jaime then either commits sudoku or dies fighting
>Meanwhile in the north CIA is trying some crazy scheme to gain power but is outdone by Jon and Sansa, who now have the north truly united... or something like that, one way or another Littlefinger goes down while Jon and Sansa stick around.
>Dany looks like she might fight Jon Snow's army but Jon does his whole "the dead are cumming we hafta stop them together" bit
>Cue the white walkers getting through the wall somehow probably due to Bran's mark
>Jon and Dany's armies fight them in big battle. Dragons flying around, Bran warging into them from afar
>Humans end up winning but also suffer some casualties of major characters or whatever
>closing episodes just tie up loose ends of still living characters and happily ever after shit

Is this inevitable, or will GRR give us another based surprise like the red wedding or oberyn's death etc?

What among the above things do you think will NOT happen?

>Dusty Old Bones, Full of Green Dust
>good match

Jon's not a weak Tyrell fucking shit, he can handle pussy.

It'll only burn if Dany goes really crazy, Jaime will strangle Cersei before she gets her chance to burn it.

Sansa looks really unhappy there

BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR ONE TRUE KING

Bend the knee to a corpse?

You just know she's going to betray Jon and possibly try to kill Bran because she's an evil, traitorous bitch.

>"What happened down there?"
>There was a battle. Stannis was defeated."

That little scene was so awful and the only time I think I visually cringed from something so terrible in GOT that wasn't Dorne related.

I'm looking forward to her betraying that sock named Jon

>Shireen is gone forever

why is life so unfair

Why is dany such a slut?

>No more comfy Dragonstone scenes

Why keep living?

will jon shit on the targ name to make up for Torrhen's cuckedness?

jonsa or bust fags

>What is foreshadowing?

She is.

STARKBOWL

GET HYPE!

Jon is crazy op with prophecy, plot armor and Bran on his side, but will be quite a 'bowl

ewwwww

Jonsa is dead.

Bury it

Exactly, now go away

Cersie will burn downs Kingslanding m8. She won't be in iy however, when Dany sends her men to sack the city Versie will station men to make it seem as if there is some sort of defensive plan. Once they infiltrate and make it to the Red Keep, the mountain will ignite the caches destroying the Dothraki and Reach Men. Dude the city is destined to burn, Bran and Dany saw it.
And the capital city of England burned also

>Says this out of character diss before knowing stannis killed shireen
Its like this season was schrodinger's davos/stannis

Bran could easily take them both without even trying all that hard. He clearly wins.

It would also be pretty satisfying to see two fan favorites taken down by one of the least liked characters on the show.

post ramsay face when Baelsa

I hope you're right, that would be pretty great. At this point I am actively rooting against Dany even though I used to like her in the first couple seasons. At this point she can only fuck up more interesting characters.

White walkers are weak to Valerian steel. It sort of makes sense they will be weak to dragonfire since both are valyrian voodoo magic. Three dragons on one side is just too OP.

I am still convinced that we will see dragon against dragon fight, it would be spectacular both on book and tv and I dont think either GRRM or DnD will pass up the chance. It also fits into GRRM's theme about dragons == nukes. And Jon is the best candidate to ride a dragon other than Dany.

I agree though that Baelish or Euron can turn out to be the main human opponent, with either of them riding a dragon or turning a dragon "mad" to weaken Dany and Jon.

It is actually remarkable what a stupid slut she is, I can see why even after months of working with her he'd be shocked.

>he doesn't know Bran's gonna back Jon

Bran's gonna be Jon's advisor, wizard and Stark in Winterfell while he's away.

posting this poll for the thousandth time lads

strawpoll.me/10971390

strawpoll.me/10971390

Jesus Christ, was her mother on a nine month straight pub crawl when she was pregnant or something?

JUST MAKE VISERION WHITE REEE

and make him win

Bran has no reason to give up his seat as warden/king of the north. Yeah, he likes his brother, but he is a real Stark and it all belongs to him anyway. It should be Bran in power and Jon as his heir.

The show seems to imply that it might be Tyrion who rides another dragon. Maybe someone (LF?) will send another whore to "love" him and convince him to fight Dany.

>Bran has no reason to give up his seat as warden/king of the north. Yeah, he likes his brother, but he is a real Stark and it all belongs to him anyway. It should be Bran in power and Jon as his heir.

But he won't cause the North needs a warrior king right now and Jon's the Prince that was Promised.

And Bran has a fulltime job as 3ER.

Bran doesn't give a shit, never has. He didn't like being the lord of winterfell before and won't want the title of king now. He knows he's destined for something greater, he knows his brother is something greater and will probably do everything in his power to help Jon and to save the world.

>Maybe someone (LF?) will send another whore to "love" him and convince him to fight Dany.

Maybe Littlefinger has Tysha or knows where whores go?

But I don't think there's enough time in the show to introduce a whore that gets Tyrion to stop backing Dany.

>White walkers use a ballista to kill a dragon
>reanimate it as a wight dragon

>manlet among manlets
>buck

Bullshit since he was a pretty good lord, even if it was just playing as a kid. He also felt emasculated by a lot of the macho Northern culture, so he has some insecurity going too. Even ignoring that, he took family and duty pretty seriously so he'd want to be the good Stark his father raised him to be, and Starks come before bastards. Plus, again, it is perfectly reasonable that he be the acting king and then name Jon as his heir, assuming he can't reproduce.

And relating to , Bran could also be a warrior, he can just warg whoever he wants and if he loses no real loss to him, he's fine. He can also fight with dragons and lead armies better than any commander because he's basically psychic.

He'd be the best possible king for the North because he's essentially an omniscient god who can control whoever he wants.

Fuck no

Wight dragon sounds awesome until you realise wights can be killed with fire. how will it even breath fire without burning itself

>bastard
>oathbreaker
>zombie
>has the blood of the two worst houses

>Meera

Get the fuck out meera has taste unlike those other whores

It breaths icefire, obviously. Like the title of the series.

He could btfo anyone if he wanted to

>Kill everyone
>Bring them back
>No longer need sleep, food, or water
>Have a sick 24/7 skeleton dance party with your skeleton bros

Night king is the best king

>Bran could also be a warrior, he can just warg whoever he wants and if he loses no real loss to him, he's fine. He can also fight with dragons and lead armies better than any commander because he's basically psychic.

Bran's not gonna warg another person, let's be honest here.

And there's no proof he can warg dragons and if that shit about dragons possibly being smart as a person is true, it'd also be fucked up of him to warg them too. And he hasn't gotten enough control of his powers to be truly psychic and know exactly what's going to happen whenever he wants. He might be able to real life see the wights moving, but he might fear getting caught by the Night King again, and knowing they're moving doesn't tell him their precise battlefield strategy.

>brans not gonna warg another person

Not even a branfag but you're retarded if you really think this

>showrunners too cheap to add purple eyes

REEEEEEEEEE

Was the Cerseifag banned?

He just realized he's the one who mindfucked Hodor and crippled the fuck out of him.

He's not doing that again

That's a picture of bran not meme mormont

>Bran's not gonna warg another person, let's be honest here.
Bran already knew warging into human is really bad and still kept doing it. Bran is not really a nice kid. he will do whatever is necessary.

Bran was barely a lord and mostly did what the older men said. He didn't like doing it he preferred to do other things. Even if we go into book territory.
>Starks come before bastards.
But Jon is King, Sansa is a Stark even if she's a woman. They inherited before bastards.

>Bran could also be a warrior, he can just warg whoever he wants and if he loses no real loss to him, he's fine.
Not true, he could only control Hodor because he was mentally inept and disabled. He could only control a Hodor because of this he cant control any other man unless somehow similar circumstances happened.

Ned raised his children to be duty and honor bound. Brans duty is not as king, never has never will be because he knows he's not the rightful king.

He already did warg another person, Hodor, and he did it as a child. As per the show, he also has no issues warging someone to their death either.

And there is nothing indicating that dragons are as smart as humans. If anything it's the opposite, they just seem like any other animal that just had a ton of mythology surrounding them,so warging them would really be a piece of cake for Bran.

By the end of the show he already knows how to surf the tree internet and he just got started. Power-wise, he's basically a prodigy so it stands to reason it wouldn't take him long to figure shit out.

His greatest opponent would be the Night King but he's not the only one. Bran easily wins out against any human armies and if he can warg the aforementioned dragons he has a pretty good weapon against any of the magical armies he has to come up against.

In the end, we can't fully say what Bran's tactics might involve because he has so much power. He could theoretically go back in time and fix something or find out some information and tell Jon/human armies. It's up in the air.

That was when he knew Hodor as a simpleton, still horribly fucked up, but now he knows warging into a person is what made Hodor a simpleton.

He's not gonna be trying that again

So the fuck what

Last time he went into the weirnet he got bad touched by the night king and it led to summer hodor leaf and BR's deaths yet he didn't think twice about going back in

Proof? Bran doesn't give a shit about anyone in the show, he didn't even react to Jojen's death.

Book Bran didn't really know that it was really bad to the point of being taboo. He knew Hodor didn't like it but a lot of kids, even nice ones, will sometimes do sadistic shit without thinking of the consequences.

you spelled best mormont wrong