I'm about to have my first ever girlfriend guys. I'm 23 and just trying to figure out things we can do for a first date...

I'm about to have my first ever girlfriend guys. I'm 23 and just trying to figure out things we can do for a first date. I'm under a budget so things $20 or less I can do.

chuck e cheese

Don't have a Chuckie Cheese where we live.

bowling or arcade

Bowling may work, sounds like a good idea if I can get her to go along with it. I would love to do an arcade but there isn't one where we live. I don't live in a city but rather a small country town.

If you don't have money, you won't have a girlfriend for long.

If you don't know what geocaching is, look it up. There will be some near you no matter what, and it's cheap, easy and forces the two of you to bond right away.

I second the geocaching idea unless you're both fat and don't like walking

Mcd or bk

If she anyway into you she wont really care what kind of money you put into a date, honestly if thats the case and you live in the country side perhaps go for a walk in the forest and show her some cool place not many people if at all would know about

Sounds interesting I had never heard of it before. I watched the little video, do they ever have problems or what's preventing someone from stealing everything in the little box?

I may be able to have her show me some cool places. I don't really go out in the woods. I mainly just sit at home on my computer. I've always pretty much stayed in the town part as well and then ride with friends about 30 - 50 miles to the closest cities.

>budget
>geocaching
>walk in a forest
Nigga, do have anything but theoretical experience with human females?

I'm not going to lie the idea does really catch my interests.

repeat after me:
"hey im gonna go to this coffeeshop i really like. do you want to come?"

How can you think she's going to be your girlfriend if you haven't even been on a date yet? Take her bowling or to a lunch or a cheap dinner if you're low on money

I don't like coffee.

They have cameras safeguarding every box and if you get caught stealing you'll go to jail for a very long time.

I'll probably ask her out the day before.

I mean to say tonight. I need to think of something so I can make plans with her for tomorrow. So far I really like the bowling idea.

You didn't answer my question though, do you assume agreeing to one date means she'll be your gf?

I thought people became a couple before the first date not after? That's how all of my friends ever did it.

What makes you think she sees you as a bf now?

We've been talking and talking about spending a day together.

Really? I've literally never heard of that outside of highschool. At your age don't assume youre a couple

Did all of your friends only date in high school? That's not how the vast majority of adults form relationships. You go on dates to get to know a person and after a while talk about being exclusive

None of my friends dated during highschool we we're all outcasts and no girls liked us. I was considered the weird and hairy guy.

Get bud, go to the park smoke

We don't smoke or do any types of drugs.

Get Chinese food or pizza or raid you fridge when you get home lol

Theaters so you dont have to talk too much and can pull off the old arm around the shoulder

but $20 doesnt seem to get you much these days

Yea I'd have to pay at least $10 in gas to get to the closest theater then tickets are $10 a piece plus if I were to get anything for her to eat and drink.

if you're within 15 miles of me I will bring you $100 to have fun with...where are you?

>Theaters

Bitch date.

> $20 doesnt seem to get you much these days

OP should probably go to a park / river walk or something else free.

Or forget dating for a while and get a career going.

Where are you?

Could go down to the river.

Damn bro gotta get you monies up but yeah do thing you or she like to do or go for a walk and explore be creative make a rod go fishing or bike riding you got this bro believe it

give her a good ol sad pity sex session

>Take her to a park
>Grab food along the way
>Have fun

Where I'm from I'd just get some super strength lager and go for a fuck in a bush and call it a date.

I don't drink.

doesn't work like that, if you'd have told me and been within 15 miles, it was a free $100... peace out

I seriously doubt you were being sincere even if you are close to me.

Never to late to start faggot, no drugs, no drink, no fun. Enjoy being single forever you sad fuck.

what?

Stop trying so hard. She going to smell that desperation and she will have the upper hand in the relationship. Never Bend this early without committing atrocities first. Equal footing early is the key to longevity.
Have her suggest things to do and you pick or vice versa. Don't break your back before the first few years.

I don't have the money to do such habits. Besides I'm just not interested in getting fucked up.

what about what?

I don't mind her taking the lead if she likes that.

howd u get grill?

ok, have fun being a poor faggot who can't get pussy

She randomly added me on Facebook. She's 17 and has similar interests.

Sounds like you're just not interested in getting fucked. Three litres of 7.5% cider is like $3.50, how broke are you?

Yea, why do you want to know where I'm at so bad anyways? Do you think you may know me?

I literally said I wasn't interested.

Fucking hell this is some advanced autism.

Outside of highschool that isn't normal. Have you had zero social interaction with women your entire life?

Even if you did, please don't consider take your date to fucking Chuck E. Cheese to be anything more than a hilarious joke, you autistic fuck

Take her to a hole-in-the-wall place with cheap/decent food. Or just go for a drink at a pub and have a drink or two. Never know, she might be one of those radical feminists who wants to pay for her own shit. That'd be a bonus for you. You can tip the waitress/bartender well.

DON'T go to a fast food restaurant. Most women today will instant NO you for that even if they fucking eat it all the time.

GL. If you're not 7/10 or more you need to do some special ass shit to get laid.

>Litterally
Mods ban this underage faggot

I've had female friends online since I was a kid. And been friends with a couple of my cousins that would come in from out of state. So I'm not completely at zero interaction.

this is a great idea

literally how in the fuck could i surmise that i knew you from any of the info you have given? I was trying to give a faggot $100 to take whatever ugly chick you talked into letting you be seen with her if you were close enough to me... I don't give a fuck where you are or who you are, I was trying to be nice you stupid shit...

Plus I'm friends with the girlfriends of my other friends.

Bro you should ask her if it would be fun to drink or smoke

You never know;) trust me

You're hopeless bro lmao

ORDER TEA
R
D
E
R

T
E
A

Be straight with her. Don't let her take the lead. Both of you lead. Tell her the truth and get a plan going. If she wants to split up money or if she thinks the guy should always pay. You gotta know where she stands on these things before you step in shit and she gets passive aggressive. Open lines of communication. Is she into being the lady and having decisions made for her? Does she see you as her partner? You gotta sit with her and talk. You can get a chance to make it the unforgettable first date if you get some info out of her.

I don't drink.

dude go tubing. You can buy inner tubes from home depot for like 5 bucks each, get a six pack or wine if she wants it and just do a river float for a couple hours. It's perfect for relaxing convo and hanging out to talk but also doing an activity. I'm going this weekend w my friends and highly recommend it if there's a location near you to do so

>being this unfamiliar with women

This nigga trollin there's no fucking way you're this aspie

I'm 23, not underage.

>buy/borrow/steal some charcoal
>go to park with public grills
>grill some food, hang out

don't apologize for being a poorfag, but impress her with how far you can make $20 go.

Also, no shame in letting her pony up for like a 6 pack or lube

buy a dub of dank and give her a first-class ticket on the poundtown express

use the netflix and chill pretense (unless you live like a slob). I do this almost every weekend with younger girls I meet on campus (live next to Syracuse University)

Well for starters what state are you in?

I don't do any of that and I seriously doubt she does either.

pretty good thinking friend, I'll have to try that sometime
not OP

>$20

hahahaha good luck faggot

I hope you're 8/10 and EXTREMELY interesting

I'm talking Leo DeCaprio in Titanic interesting. If not, hahaha gl because you sound like THE Autism.

If you get laid your date is as socially retarded as you

Are you telling me I should just take my time and not rush but get to know her first and possibly save up more money for a better date?

this isn't going to end well

dickhead, i already told you it doesn't work like that....

Don't have a Home Depot near me, closest one is over an hour away.

>17
>23

You realize that's illegal right? This is bait boys this HAS to be bait nobody is THIS autistic.

Why is so weird and unusual? Maybe we do things differently where I'm at.

bitch, stop looking for excuses and faults in our ideas and thinking how you could make them work. there are other places to buy cheap inner tubes, do some critical thinking

I don't drink, how many times do I have to say it in this thread.

it's not illegal and those bait images are boring

>online

Are you actually capable of looking a female in the eyes without going into a convulsion fit?

Your town has a bowling alley?

Yea Yea ... you know I used to say the same shit lol
Bro you not a little kid but a grown ass man
Think big, you have to be more adventurous and try new things
I understand you don't get out alot that why your like nay that's why you have that closed mentality but you gotta open up to new things trust me it's fun
I'm telling your from experience shit and I live in Brooklyn nyc now I get the fuck out

How do you know from just that?

Well I'm not releasing my information till you do.

She'll literally be 18 next month. So I'm not worried.

I've never been on a date so I guess I'll find out.

Yes, that's literally about the only thing to do here.

Fuck you guys. Gotta be troll. Still fuck you. You're a little faggot. Die.

/thread

nah bro

If what you're doing was the norm where you're "at", there would be no human beings because no human beings would interact. They'd all be too autistic to do so. If anything, one would go into an asperger's based rage and rape a bitch

I'm a troll because I don't do drugs?

Ask her what she wants to do.

That doesn't make a bit of sense, I don't get it.

Seriously everyone, I don't understand at all how this is strange?

I'm on the fuckin moon dum-dum... you on the moon too? ill give you $100 if you're on the moon with me you fuckin idiot...

You may not even have to take your time. Just a few questions and a few hours talking. Not texting or messaging. Too much context is lost.
yes. Get to know her a little better
She may not even like guys throwing money around. Or maybe she is really into seeing a new movie or band coming to town. Dig deep. Does she like movies? Maybe take her to the movies. Does she like being outdoors? Picnic. Does she have too many allergies? What if she has no taste buds? Is she into adventure? Ask her what about her favorite thing that happened to her this year. You may not have money but knowing how much to save could make this better. You got this man. Just remember when asking her questions to not talk to much about yourself. It might sidetrack you and some girls don't like a guy that talks too much. Bah i know you got this. I'm not worried

This. Fucking die OP. Waste.

im 27 have a thing for the 18 year old at work dobt know what to do

Ask if she wants to get wasted

what does she like to do?

picnic would be a good idea

Simulated prostate milking, free on Wednesday's at your local health department

Star gazing can be fun. Last time I just bought a book and brought a blanket.

If it's already dark where you are invest in a kiddy pool and fill it with blankets and pillows.
Comfy as fuck and she'll think you're creative

TL;DR
>Only works on trailer trash