If multi-culturalism is bad

If multi-culturalism is bad
explain rhodesia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rhodesia wasn't multi-cultural, it was a white-supremacist society.

On a side note, I don't like blacks, but don't make a white supremacist state in fucking Africa of all places.

why did you betray it then you fags );

>pic related
managed the impossible

good relations with blacks and whites, working together productively.
it was the hand basket of africa
the blacks had no problems with the government

fuck you, you just put mugabe in charge and now it's gone

>managed the impossible

No he didn't. If he did, there would be a Rhodesia.

Rhodesia was a model state.All african states should be this way.Black people were second tier citizens ..they served the whites.Now they don't serve anyone dont have any jobs and murder each other like fucking savages.
This idiots pretending multiculturalism is good coz brings prosperity took for granted everything the white society gave them.Let them accomodate with the niggers 20 more years and all the wealth will go down the drain.
You fuckers fucked Rhodesia with your sanctions.You should defend them...as your former colony...typical eternal anglo.

>all neighbours declare war on rhodesia
>you even denounce his government in the UN calling it racist

why do I Always feel instant sadness when I see a Rhodesian topic :( God I swear, If Rhodesia would still excist, I would go.

Anglos made Africa great, and then they fucked it over hard.

Reminder to all anti_anglo posters that it was not the Anglo people who betrayed Rhodesia, but international financiers

No you enslaved the boers. You literally put their families into concetration camps until they gave up.

THEY WERE LITERALLY FIGHTING COMMIES YOU FUCK, YOU TRAITOR

>Anglos made Africa great, and then they fucked it over hard.

who were those financiers? you betrayed a great country

That's where we fucked it up. Boer Wars were a mistake.

You sided with fucking China and Russia on the matter.
Look at Portugal the only country that understood who was right.

It was just a prank, Germany.

wat the fug

we should have declared war on those fucking British at that time, it were allot Dutch and Germans who were put in concentration camps

lurk moar

Dumb arse sibling rivalry. Going to get over the 60000000000?

kek

>who were those financiers?

>explain rhodesia

The country where white farmers are getting chopped up by niggers, who then end up starving because they're too stupid to farm?

That's zimbabwe

Rhodesia turned into Zimbabwe. The constant factor is the multiculturalism.

Rhodesia was great.
Then they let animals vote.
Now Rhodesia doesn't exist and a bunch of niggers are starving in the land Rhodesia once existed.

That's why multiculturalism is bad.

yeah, you motherfuckers were the financiers

>white farmers are getting chopped up by niggers
Now they begging white people to go there.

Wow you jews really do love to rewrite history.

top kek

this, anglos are scum

they even stole
>pic related

>It was just a prank

> (You)
>Wow you jews really do love to rewrite history.

you know what, I'm not taking this bait

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74

RIPIP Rhodesia

CL: Lusaka tower, this is Green Leader. How do you read? (No answer). Lusaka tower, this is Green Leader.

Lusaka tower: Station calling tower?

CL: Lusaka tower this is Green Leader. This is a message for the station commander at Mumbwa from the Rhodesian Air Force. We are attacking the terrorist base at Westlands Farm. This attack is against Rhodesian dissidents and not against Zambia. Rhodesia has no quarrel, repeat, no quarrel with Zambia or her security forces. We therefore ask you not to intervene or oppose our attack. However, we are orbiting your airfield now and are under orders to shoot down any Zambian Air Force aircraft, which does not comply with this request and attempts to take off Did you copy all that?

Lusaka tower: Copied.

CL: Roger, thanks. Cheers.

Yea and it worked great. Should've been implemented in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Ireland etc.

so you are a jew? What a surprise with your serpent like avoidance of the facts

Multiculturalism and Supremism are different.

Rhodesia worked because every fibre of the state's being was about the superiority of the White people, and it worked like a charm.

It was betrayed because our leaders couldn't be fucked to maintain colonies any more.

He didn't achieve the impossible but fucking hell, he held out for a long time.

He had basically every single nation state in the world condemning him and China/USSR actively funding dissidents within his country to stir shit up.

Throw in the fact he was invaded by external forces.

RLI is greatest ever.
I like how %15 of whites(possibly half of military aged white men) from Rhodesia fought for Britain in WWII and 30 years later the rest of the Empire turned their backs on them. They had the highest rate of service in the empire