>the literal shanty town of Xeattle
>can't even support apehoop

Pathetic

>YFW boeing also moved 600 jobs from seattle to OKC
Keep getting cucked coast faggots.

soon

komonews.com/sports/sounders/seattle-celebrates-sounders-win-with-parade-rally

We even threw a parade for the Sounders

Doesn't this prove that we're a great sports town?

No

Definitely not.

Can't support a basketball team. Has one of the most popular MLS teams in the league. It's almost like Seattle is full of upper-middle class white hipsters.

>we
Literally never.

We're just a sports starved city up here, except for the Mariners because fuck boreball

You proven you can't support a basketball team why would the league allow it once more

And your proof of that is a shitty arena plan in Renton by some Okie hick, correct?

How are the Sacramento Kings doing, BTW?

How do you feel about a hockey team?

That would be good too

That and the Sonics back

>We're just a sports starved city up here, except for the Mariners because fuck boreball

Seattle spent all that tax payer money on the new Mariner's stadium, then had none left for the Sonics

You should be saying "fuck my city and my city government" because they're the ones at fault

Most of us want to see the mariners gone and replaced with the Sonics

So yes we fucked up

Calling bullshit on that. The only people who would ever want the Sonics back over the Mariners staying are retards. Especially when the Mariners look poised to end their playoff drought. Besides if you think Seattle would get a winning basketball team that people enjoy watching, you'd be mistaken. Face it, everyone lost interest and stopped caring about the Sonics which is why they left.

Not but I'd prefer an NHL team over an NBA team in Seattle but sadly NBA takes top priority and hockey has to come second.

No, you should be saying "fuck my league system" billionaires shouldn't be able to run and go when they can't rape the city for cash, teams should be locked where they are.

They need to add Seattle and Las Vegas, and then move either Memphis or Minnesota to the Eastern Conference.

Like, look at a fucking map NBA, in what world are those places part of the west?

You have to go back