You mad white boy?

You mad white boy?

This bitch has no eyes. Probably doesn't know she's sucking that nigger aids dick.

Nope, jealous. Wish I was her.

Why would I be mad?
I'm white.

You damn cuck.

At least I have eyes.

nah

Middle aged white women are moralless attention whores. Fucking black guys is edgy for tuna like these

Why do older white women want the BBC so bad?

This is a SHILL THREAD
>Do not Read Shill Threads
Do not read shill threads!
>Do not respond to shill threads
Do not respond to shill threads

Yes very mad ur dick is trash and so are ur minds i wish u niggers were all dead

older women just want to be loved by young males. young black males are more likely to give them attention. Also that dude has a big dick. Guys with big dicks can get women alot easier now because of online hookups.

Wish I had a fat bbc fucking my throat

Nice teeth

1 in 16 black men have HIV by the time they are 30. That group is almost exclusively those in the ghetto. Within the ghetto group its like 1 in 4.

maybe if it was an asian girl

Nope. I have eyes. Also black or white big dicks are big dicks. Mine is 5.5 which is average and it does the job. If I was insecure I'd probably be mad but when it comes down to it I'd rather meet a girl through being charismatic and likable which is what I've done plenty of times rather than being a basement boy who collects piss bottles and posts "you mad white boy" threads.

Yet you still feel the need to reply.

I have very little to do right now.

The ugliest and most desperate of white women are coal burners and even then only because the perpetuated myth of BBC.

Notice how the most attractive of black women date white men exclusively? Notice how attractive black women are usually mixed with white or Asian races?

Wake up shill lord we see you

Nope. She can keep the AIDS.

Kek. Same.

Love the rage in these threads.

Being this mad. Some nigger fucked your women in the ass?

/thread