Will a girl be down to fuck if you just text them and ask them to fuck?

Will a girl be down to fuck if you just text them and ask them to fuck?

Sometimes. You wont know if you don't ask.

DId you ask already?

Not yet

this is a bad idea trust me dood. Your walking into a minefield. You might get lucky 1% of the time but 99% its going to blow up.

with around 50% (maybe more?) of the world's population being female, I like those odds.
>learns "want sum fuk" in every language

I was checking my phone and hoping it to be me. Well, msg if you want. long time since Ive had sexyy

This is true. Plus its kind of random and out of the blue

Lemme smash

Probably not faggot. Go back to sucking cock on CL.

if you're not fat or ugly, you can just use tinder.

if a girl can fuck you and then forget about you, it's easy for her to believe she's not a whore.

nice trips ... yes my wife ... she will fuck me any time i want to ... that is why i marry her

Ex's are the easiest to fuck when your the one who broke up with them

We've always ended on good terms and agreed on it so there's no chance there

Probably not. Females have anti slut defense and need to be manipulated into sex most of the time. They may want to fuck, but unfortunately as a male you can't be so upfront about it otherwise they'll so no. Intention without outcome and you need to lead. Ask her to do something with you (not sex) and then go from there...

Depends. How fat white and greasey are you?

Neither

Well that's a good start then. Confidence is key and well being attractive. Just go for it, Also helps if you and the girl already have a flirty friendship

Thank you. You're right. I'm going to take my chances. Thanks user

You've got nice hair, and not an ugly face.

I'd say if you know her well enough and have flirted and/or had some sort of sexual tension, go for it.

Lets see how it goes. Thanks user

Yes, but i won't

No, Ron

I got you a stick

You want sum fuk?