>not quite normie not quite autistic robot
>have only one friend
>he wants to go clubbing tonight
>with me
>he doesn't drink
>I don't like to drink
>I don't really like to go out
>he thinks he's going to score because girls will be drunk
>truth is nothing will happen for him and I'll stand around awkwardly wishing I was home watching anime

How am I going to get through this Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you gotta kill yourself, it's the only way. trust me

Stop acting retarded and atleast pretend to have a good time.

get some mdma

don't think I can do that.
my friends friend already did that a few years ago

If I was going with anyone else that's what I'd do, but I know he'll bitch and moan about it thw whole time.
>he hates loud noises
>he hates drunk people
>he hates staying out late
can already feel how shitty tonight will be.

That's against the law user. Sorry, but no.

you wanted advice on how to have a good time at a club, and i gave it to you
i'm sorry your fears limit you

Did I mention fears, It's against the law user.
While there are many laws I disagree with they are still laws.

you are afraid to break laws, even oes you disagree with
read between your own lines, i shouldn't have to help you know yourself

>break the law because it's fun
>get caught
>fine, arrested, jail time
yeah man, sounds like a blast to me.

strawman
i've been breaking the law for years and haven't been caught, and yes it is a lot of fun

well aren't you a lucky cunt

aren't you a boring cunt

I'm not this guy But expanding past the limitations of what the government tells you is good for your soul.

Some of the best moment in my life was when I was breaking the"law"

>use to drive above speedlimit because it was fun
>got caught
>$3,000 worth of fines
>lost license for 2 years

breaking the law, no matter how stupid the law may be, ends badly.

sure thing comrade, freedom is slavery

My recommendation is to actually drink then.

if not then tell your only friend to fuck off and watch your animu weeb

wtf, where do you live?

I've gotten pulled over, street racing, going well over 100. Drove off with a warning.

only way I'm going to deal with it is by drinking.
just sucks drinks are over priced in clubs

Make a deal with him. You'll be his wingman if he buys you cokes or whatever you drink.

It's real simple. Walk in with him, hang off him like a cheap Xmas ornament. Then go leave him alone for a while. Other girls will have seen you and will want to poach him. Let them poach him.
He gets what he wants. You get free drinks of your choice and you both get to laugh your ass off about it later.

South Australia. The upside down land of cancer.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

>whatever you drink.
actually trying to decide what to drink tonight.
only thing that come to mind is bourbon and coke

I doubt he's actually going to get anything. he's pretty autismo when it comes to socializing with people.

and he wont buy me drinks, he's more of a jew than I am.
asked him for fuel money once and he gave me 5 cents. 5 fucking cents.

You guys have already lost. You've over thought the whole situation before you even put on you pull ups, kid. Just go drink a couple whatevers, dance a bit, and with a bit of luck you'll catch a cutie's eye, then that's it. Go say hi and don't be autistic for like 5 minutes. Not that big of a deal, Bruh.

>don't be autistic for like 5 minutes.
not possible for this fag

Thus is what Crown is for.

Crown?

you said you were from australia
i'm from new zealand and i make a better australian than you, and that disgusts me

Crown Royal.

>2017
>still drinking beer

I'll probably just go with bourbon and coke. Don't actually know what else to drink.

Bourbon is for old people. Crown and coke is just as simple.

any other drink suggestions.

Fireball if you like cinnamon
Liquid Marijuana if you like rum & pineapple
Lynchburg Lemonade if you want some Jack Daniel's in your life. (don't worry, thankfully it doesn't taste like Jack)

Or find out whatever the cute girl at the bar is drinking and order 2 of them.

>whatever the cute girl at the bar is drinking and order 2 of them.
but isn't it gay as fuck to drink a girly drink?

I mean.... Who gives a shit. Girly drinks are delicious. No shame, OP!

I'm sorry for your global position.

I like your Holden Commodore tho. To bad its losing the V8 and rwd. :(

also I just got back from getting weed.
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0

I guess so, as long as it's with the girl right?

>Holden
>Australian
not anymore

Maybe she'll like... Think it's cute or some shit? Just chug it and laugh it off bro. You'd probably be the only person in the bar to make a big deal of it. And no one will care/remember tomorrow anyway

Yeah, that sucks.

>not quite autistic
>anime

not quite an autistic robot

I guess you're right about that.

Stop watching anime.
It seems this has never ever helped anyone ever in the history of anyone EVER.

what about people who have jobs in the animu industry?

yooo ! dude! your life sounds soooo boring that i'm going to help you out. Also you are a complete faggot my friend.

Leave your friends , who cares about them anyway (exclude the guy who did an hero). What i'm going to teach you will make you ignore your friends because you already got too many of them and you know the real ones.

You get to know people that are around you, is that simple; if you dont see each oter bye bye friendship. I don't know your age, if you are studying or working, NEET? i just know you are a faggot. Just get in any club (dont come with me that there is nothing), whatever, what you are going to try to achieve doing this is NEW EXPERIENCES. Dont go just to know people but when you have to choose with who you wanna work go for the chicks and the cool dudes (you can recognize the losers because they BEHAVE like you, so just go for the others). And do it with fucking confidence and fast, like you dont care (you shouldn't).

For god sakes go get some drugs, the whole purpose is to change your perspective by experience other realities; just don't combine neither exceed. Thats what separates normal morons from cool crazy and WISE people. I personally do some beer, a lot of weed, acids like onces per year, and fucking chocolate that is going to kill me probably .

Do exactly that, educate yourself and know this 3 secrete trues in order to get out of that hole asshole....

to be cont...
..cont

>1.Communication is 15% what people say.
>2.Your only problem is that you don't know yourself.
>3. Don't reveal all your secrets

Thats the answer you want. Thats the only way that you are going to find a friend to easily achieve what your current friend is only dreaming to get this night.

Also, fuck you.