How do you get laid, Sup Forums?

How do you get laid, Sup Forums?

buy a trap

bump, wondering as well

>How do you get laid, Sup Forums?

Chat up some chick. Be friendly, etc. Just make small talk. Nice shoes help. Get a decent haircut. Girls like to fuck. Make yourself available and quasi-attractive.

Have you looked into a personality transplant?

Find girl who looks attractive.
Charm her.
Fuck her.

Is there another way?

Infrequently at best.

Shouldn't be too hard unless you live in Toronto.

Have rape with a woman its what I do.

I don't

be attractive

Find online a shy, insecure girl. Talk to her a lot. Then get laid.

You forgot the chloroform step.

#speciesist #foxrevolution #FreeKekistan #FreeKekistanpress twitter

What's the deal with Toronto?

I don't know. It's like it has all the trappings to be a great city but it has no personality and is insecure and socially retarded. I wanna get out of here so bad.

Ok for once I am going to try to put the bullshit aside and do some real talk. After that I will probably get spammed with insults anyway from basement dweller pick up artists. What you have to do is to stop trying to get laid. Just listen before you judge my approach it has worked for me. I didn't get all the girls, but I got great girls that didn't fuck up my life. What you do is to start to like yourself first. You must find yourself attractive. Find your style. Eat good. You don't have to be ripped just healthy. When you manage to do that you are halfway there. Next you start to approach people. You decide how you do it. I for once just found things I am interested in and tried to become interesting and knowledged in everything that interested me even remotely. You are friendly and calm to people. You are that awesome guy that is there for people, but not a retard carpet of course. Balance is important here. You start to treat girls as people not as girls. That is the most important thing. When you like yourself when you can spend time with yourself and enjoy it you will feel much more comfortable with yourself. When you treat other people good you will be much more liked aswell (the people skills do distinguish between assholes and non assholes have to be found by trial and error mostly). You won't get every girl with this tactic, but some girl will think of you as just awesome and will probably treat you the same way you treat other people. It worked for me it can work for you user good luck.

Kinda sounds like Seattle. I mostly like it here but it's definitely socially retarded. I probably fit in tbh.

I think Toronto has made me more socially retarded.

tinder works

How attractive do you need to be?

Not for me it doesn't.

if you live in a populated area theres so many girls it wont matter if you just take some decent photos and make a decent bio

Ehh. I've lived in L.A. and now live in Seattle. I'm blunt regardless. I don't really care if someone calls me socially retarded, I just don't care for the amount of beating around the bush and lack of commitment there is in modern society. There IS a way to be polite AND not never confirm anything.

You're welcome.

With my charm and if that fails then I usually get laid through use of force.

What? I didn't really understand this post and I'm not sure if that's because you're retarded or because I'm retarded.

Edgy XD

Probably both.
Bit of a non sequitur, just throwing in my 2 cents. I'm just jumping into the conversation now.