I often visit prostitutes. I want to give you tipps, so you can ask me anything related

I often visit prostitutes. I want to give you tipps, so you can ask me anything related

Wheres the best place to find them online?

I'm 23y.o virgin. I look 16. Should I do it? If yes how do I go about it

Can you make then cum?

I dont know, where u from, but I am from austria and I use eronetz.eu and kaufmich.com

Sure, why not

sometimes, but not on the first visit, usually. only if you got a regular

Best way to find them in a smaller city? 300kish population

Where can I get clean Korean/Japanese or other Asian prostitutes in LA

Do you actually enjoy paying for sex?
It is way more enjoyable not paying for it and knowing they are fucking you because they want to and not because they have to.

Usually theres websites.

Dunno LA, sorry

do they make fun of how small your dick is?

Its not legal here, so idk. Closest ive found is craigslist but its spotty and full of scams. Whats your best experience with one?

Its kinda like buying stuff, but only you buy good looking girls and good sex. I always treat them with respect and try to be nice so its nice for them too. also I am not bad looking and can give oral fun for example

Are they clean or nasty?

are you ever afraid of STDs?

do you always wear a rubber? even during a blowjob?

how big is your dick

Not that small, sorry

Cant describe really but I always have good experiences when I can talk to them, cuddle, kiss, have sex, aftercare etc

how big is your dick

fickst du manche auch ohne gummi ?

>also I am not bad looking and can give oral fun for example
Why in the name of fuck would u eat a pussy whos had God knows whos dick it between washings? Those little wipes they carry aint gonna kill the funk most guys have.

I only visit clean ones who shower between guests.

No I use protection and only visit clean looking ones. yeah always.

dunno in inches but 22 cm

Best and worst experiences you have had?

Nein, niemals

The ones I visit are not dirty, they shower between guests. They are not dirtier than any girl you can visit.