What if Tom Hanks is a massive pervert? Thing is, most guys have decent sex drives and are kind of perverts...

What if Tom Hanks is a massive pervert? Thing is, most guys have decent sex drives and are kind of perverts. Given the money and power, most will end up in total debauchery.

His net worth is 350 million dollars. With that kind of cash, you're telling me you wouldn't have 16 year old Ukranian girls sucking your balls every night?

The whole Bill Cosby thing made me really re-evaluate movie stars and what we know about them.

Tom Hanks is white and non-Jewish so he's probably on the level

>go to his wiki
>search "jew"
>0 results

That's a first for a Hollywood star.

>The whole Bill Cosby thing made me really re-evaluate movie stars and what we know about them.
The big difference here is that Cosby was hounded by those rumors for years. Perverts are perverts because they can't hide their power levels. Kenan Thompson's Cosby story is one of the main reasons I knew it was true even before those bitches started coming forward.

Christian Bale
Tom Cruise
Leo
Kurt Russell

There's a lot of Jews, but this is hardly a "first"

>The big difference here is that Cosby was hounded by those rumors for years.

Yeah, but the media never took them seriously. You'd have to really dig into old news articles to ever hear about them.

>Kenan Thompson's Cosby story

Do tell.

Probably just a disappointed dad. He son is clearly a failed actor and super hipster.

johnny depp has his own island
what would you do if you had one teevee?

I read those blind items and from the sounds of it he does constantly cheat on his wife with young girls. 99% of these actors do

It's a Howard Stern interview on youtube somewhere, and no, he doesn't say he saw Cosby raping chicks, but he just talks about how pervy he is. Like how they'd only just met but he was already talking to Kenan about pussy and ass, like a creepy uncle. Kenan just tells it with such distaste that it really gets the point across that whatever wholesome image the guy had before was just completely shattered for Kenan.

Hunt people ala The Most Dangerous Game

Thing is, Cosby has a massive sex drive. Might even be a sex addict. Most of the sex isn't rape. It's just that if the girls start to say no, they're fucking anyways sort of thing.

Tom Hanks is an Eastern Orthodox Christian.

how do you even get food on an island

>$350 million
>Ukrainian girls

With that kind of money I'd hope he could get some English-speaking teen waifs from broken homes, at the very least.

Obviously servants are payed salaries to live year round on the island and run restaurants, bistros, spas, and sunglasses huts just for him.

>It's just that if the girls start to say no, they're fucking anyways sort of thing.
That's probably why it's a safe bet to just give them some drugs before hand.

There's only handful of actually good jewish actors even though there's so many of them. Example Jeff Goldblum.

The best actors are white with some black ones.

Where on earth has this come from all of a sudden OP?

What has Mr Hanks ever done to you to deserve this unjust and unprovoked attack?

COLIN GTFO

I'm just saying. I don't trust hollywood stars, especially the ones seen as "wholesome" to not be massive perverts.

tom hanks does fuck young wanna be actresses though? how is this not common knowledge

When do we oust Louis CK? Dude's a fucking maniac pervert.

16 year old? Try 10 yo siberian kittens

Bullshit. Rationalising rapist detected.

Cosby was into rape, specifically raping women who could not defend themselves. Rapists rape because they enjoy it, that's all.

Order underafe Brooke Shields and Phoebe Cates lookalikes. If you know what I mean.

I've heard rumors too, but are they reliable?

He alos liked to fuck a LOT. He just didn't seem to care if it was entirely consentual.

He admits this a lot, tho. So there's not really anything to oust.

The stories are he likes to pull out his dick and jerk off in front of women.

>Cosby was into rape

Niggers gonna Nig.

Stop fighting it & just let it happen...

LITTLE

>I've heard rumors too, but are they reliable?

Yes, those two girls who sing funny songs testified that he cornered them and fapped in front of them. I believe he lured them in his hotel room and blocked the door.

>his actual routine has literal mentions of shit like this, but nobody thinks it's LITERALLY WHAT HE DOES

CK needs to be brought the fuck down.

It's common for producers to have sex with female stars. There are likely a lot of perverts in Hollywood.

Feminists need to stop focusing on what's on screen and focus on the behind the scenes. There needs to be a big clean up. Likely a bunch more Savilles and Cosbys out there.

>>his actual routine has literal mentions of shit like this,

Wait what?

I'd have candydolls sucking my nuts with that kind of money.

Face it, user, people are only human. Hanks isn't some kind of god or cosmic being. He is but a man.

>Not loli Jovovich and Kunis

what are you, gay?

>Feminists need to stop focusing on what's on screen and focus on the behind the scenes
that'd be career suicide because it'd mean going after jews

Producers and execs hold tons of power. That's why no one calls them out. That's why others should start doing investigations.

Its mouses, kid. Siberian mouses

>Yes, those two girls who sing funny songs testified that he cornered them and fapped in front of them. I believe he lured them in his hotel room and blocked the door.
Shut up with this. Gawker tried asking them about it and they told them to fuck off. Whatever happened seems like an isolated incident that however murky the consensual status was, is definitely being blown out of proportion. We can only speculate, until those chicks are destitute and need the money.

His wife is a super freak who rents out strip clubs to give him private shows. I know a lot of you neckbeards thing marriage is a meme and I agree no one should simply aspire to be married, but there is a huge difference between having a white picket fence and being with someone who supports and understands you.

I know exactly whatcha mean and can I go too, phleeeaze

>Shut up with this. Gawker tried asking them about it and they told them to fuck off. Whatever happened seems like an isolated incident that however murky the consensual status was, is definitely being blown out of proportion.

They got some money to be quiet and didn't feel like being known as the girls CK assaulted. I doubt anything was blown out of proportions.

They're not the only ones, however.

CK needs assassination, fast.

cuuuckette

Underground to the death gladiator battles streamed on the internet

Are all versions of Pretty Baby censored for life now?

>candydolls
I've seen some recent stuff. Most of them are ripe titcows now, way into babymaking age. How fucking time flies, I feel so old now.

I guess idhave to settle to VR beach waifus then

Cuckquean

leave tom hanks alone you fucks

You wont find it in full, really juicy stuff was cut and some scenes cropped to hell. There was some shit quality VHS rip back on the old TPB but its long gone. Forget about HD transfer too or even decent qualiy DVDrip.

What happened to my sweet girl? SHE'S GONE!!!!

sick fuck, reported

They're 16+ now idiot. They're legal in Ukraine.

cosby is innocent

God, westerners are fucking satan.

Eat shit, retard.

3 year olds are legal in Ukraine too now

Only a brainwashed fool think fucking sixteen year olds is pervy.

Couldn't someone for once just be awesome? And if so wouldn't it be Tom Hanks?

Exactly. Only 100 years ago 14yo girls were getting married to older men and carrying babies by the time they're 15 and 16.

once it bleeds it's free game

CHECK YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE

You eat what the slaves hunt/fish. If they don't catch any food you eat the slaves

I'm sure Cuckoldino keeps a film print of that in pristine condition all wrapped in foil and protective covers.

As based Clint said OLD NUFF FO KISSES

Everyone's a sex pervert deep down.

As someone with ukrainian ancestry i find this very offensive

Why? Your girls are hot. Be happy.

That kind of ruins the idea for your own personal Island.A personal Island is suppose to be like your own home away from society.
If you stick society into your personal Island it feels like you are taking a trip to an Island resort hotel where you own one of the houses and go there anytime you want for a holiday.

Each their own I guess.

Faggot.

Ukraine has massive amounts of human trafficking. It's facts.

>"Ukrainian" """"ancestry""""
no such thing