Anyone here ever had any kind of spiritual experience? i want to believe but the evidence just isnt there

anyone here ever had any kind of spiritual experience? i want to believe but the evidence just isnt there

I had a really good orgasm once.
That's as spiritual as I care to get.

Well, the other night my girlfriend was giving me road head. I had been super horny all day so it was extra intense. I found a place to pull off, and she just kept at it so I held her head and fucked her mouth until I came. She swallowed it like a fucking champ. If that wasn't as close to a fuckin spiritual experience as I'm gonna get, I don't know what is.

lol thats something i guess.

i just think its more terrifying if there isnt a god then if there was a devil

>had a dream about my grandfather
>knocks on my door
>i walk through the kitchen (which wasn't my kitchen) you know how dreams work
>answer the door and it's just a clear pond looks like glass.

>get a call from my dad the next morning
>pep took the old dirt nap last night

whatever the fuck that means.

but yeah, that shit happens.

thank you for your reply i like hearing storys that can help me get my head around all this

one time I woke up and saw a ugly ghost staring at me. then i turned away from your mom and went back to sleep.

why did you sex the ghost? ghost sex is hotaf

what? the devil is a made up concept. The Sumerians and Egyptians and Vikings and Romans and Greeks and Arabs worshipped Satan.. Satan means truth in the language of sanskrit, the later language of hebrew they set it up to mean enemy. Satan is not the devil, the devil is a mis portrayal of Satan, it's a disgrace and an insult. The same way the Pagan gods were labelled as monsters and depicted as sick, ugly beings they call demons. Hail Satan!

I died from a wreck once. There was a man standing atop the stones, a vast ocean behind him. The skies a beautiful mix of blue, black, orange, red, white. He told me it was not my time and I could go back. I'm not religious at all. A lot of those with NDEs probably are not lying at all.

>I died from a wreck once

there would be a local newspaper report on it, and you could easily find it, so post it and don't make excuses.

>be be, 14
>playing with ouija board with friends
>i'm scribing
>all of a sudden friends all start having different adverse reactions
>one starts feeling a sense of dread and impending doom
>one starts getting pains in her stomach
>one literally starts laughing his fucking head off, uncontrollable laughter (he said it was impossible to stop, and he looked very afraid)
>friend who is feeling dread wants to take her finger off
>ask the spirit if she can take her finger off
>NO
>ask again
>NO
>she takes her finger off
>all of the sudden my friend with stomach pains dobles over (finger still on glass), says the pain is getting worse
>the glass start moving incredibly fast, much faster than i can write
>starts ging between J and A
>J
>A
>J
>A
>J
>A
>jajajajajajajaja
>fucking thing is literally laughing at us
>all of a sudden the glass stops and wont respond to any more questions

hope you're right

Stfu nigger.

>i want to believe but the evidence just isnt there
>asks people on Sup Forums for ghost stories

ive tried the ouija bored but nothing ever happens id welcome something like that to happen just so i know forsure

cont

>friend with sore stomach can't take it any more, takes finger off and lays down clutching stomach
>we all take our fingers off
>sore stomach girl says "YOU HAVE TO CALL DANIELLE RIGHT NOW"
>danielle was pregnant
>danielle was supposed to be there that night but she went off with her boyfriend to get wasted and try ecstacy for the first time
>try to call danielle, call wont go through
>have full reception, but call wont go out
>put my sim in someone elses phone
>same thing
>recover from fucked up experience and go to sleep
>find out in the morning that danielle miscarried that night

shit was fucked up and left no doubt in my mind that spoopy shit is for real

ive never seen anything that i could determined 100% as supernatural

go to /x/

might as well claim being a chick and not post a time stamp.

try less.

/x/ is dead no one ever reply's

I can do ghosts or extraterrestrials but not not both, and never spirituality. Just joking I can do both. I got attacked by a Ghost and got peeped on by an Spaceship :)

Here faggot. That's from a tracheotomy being on life support. Shut your fat fuckin pimply face

can someone here actually try to sell there soul like you have to have 100% certainty you will do it for the experiment to work.

totally convinced.

>my girlfriend swallowed once
>spiritual

how did you arrive at the conclusion she only swallowed once?

run the math for me.

looks like a retarded belly button

>sell there soul
that would be "their" asshat.