ITT: post worst albums by greatest bands

ITT: post worst albums by greatest bands

I'll start

ya wrong tho careful with that axe eugune is better than any shit on the file cut or mometary lapse of reason

Astronomy Domine is great too. Loved Voivod's cover.

Bumpin' fer interest.

Careful With That Axe, Eugene is great, but I think the Pompeii version is the definitive version of every song they played there.

The emo-phase lol

Brain Salad Surgery is better but Tarkus is pretty fuckin good

fuck you user, the final cut is brilliant!

It's a brilliant Roger solo production, nowhere near the best output of Floyd.

The first 2 albums were shit too, ... "more" was ok

You take that back. Have you ever listened to Piper in mono? It is definitely superior to the headache stereo mix that the band had no part in mixing.

>I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY
>MR. MOONLIGHT
>bad
you're funny kid

it was all garbage until atom heart mother and meddle! fuck syd barrett

Not a bad album by any stretch of the imagination, better than what most other bands create in their whole careers. That being said, it is the objectively worst album. It's half full of covers and they made it when they were off from touring (1 out of 14 days in 2 weeks) because the record company wanted more output.

Ah, I too, remember when I was a faggot.

the beginning of the end

Fuuuuuck man. Don't remind me. Their newer stuff it really HIT or MISS too for me. I love me some tones though. RIP Chi. Saw them back in 06 with Korn. It was an awesome show.

Every Pink Floyd album is shit.

Yeah like I've got 3 minutes to listen to a Fuckin cash register open and close or a Fuckin clock tick for 2 and a half minutes before i hear the first note of the song

Reinventing the steel. Phil's heroine addiction was getting out of control by this point

The worst of all bands PERIOD!!

This is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MIND

go back to high school you jebroni you probably just bought a pink floyd shirt at forever 21 and your now suddenly a huge fan!

You do have a good point , my least favorite beatles album is Help , ive just nevr liked it very much

Chill

:(

There new album 'gore' is pure shit , saturday night wrist , diamond eyes is their best stuff , IMO

I like it a lot

Love DK, can't get into this album though. The only standalone track worthwhile on its own is Chickenshit Conformist.

The grooves and riffs were good, the Lou part is what kills it.

White pony, around the fur. I can't always listen to those two on repeat

I know, but he is all over the place, so, it`s ruined

*can

Kek

It's not music for millennials, and retards. People now days can't immerse themselves into artistic works of music. No one has time to listen to these types of albums and analyze all the details of the music.

Anything after meteora

shit yeah , those are great too , not sure how I forgot about them

True, but there were a handful of songs I could say were ok. All creativity or desire to be creative left the band I think a long time ago, which is disappointing. They inspired the whole nu-metal phase and I don't think they ever were really in it.

>not a momentary lapse of reason
>not the division bell
>not the final cut
>not animals

Animals is good if you listen to it continuously, but yeah, it's not a good standalone album if you listen to tracks individually. Agree with you on The Final Cut, however.

I can listen to Pigs (Three Different Ones) everyday for the rest of my life

Go suck a bag of dirty aids dicks you flamboyant fanboy

With Cliff and Newsted gone, so went their writing ability.

both of those intros are less than a 30 seconds long you inept cunt

OP you are a total faggot.
THIS IS PINK FLOYD's WORST ALBUM ?

What about the endless river ??

EVERY album IS 50x BETTER than ANY post- Roger Waters era album.

Inform yourself faggot of what real music is before you shame Pink Floyd.

You are probably one of those fags who thinks "Learning to fly" is best pink floyd's song. TBH 80% of division bell is utter shit.

You are shit OP and a fag. Don't shame Pink Floyd like this faggot!

Metallica was never good

I dont know what he was thinking

Well, to be fair, he never should have been in music.

Believe it or not, don't care. Had a gf 2015, hispanic, stripper, el Paso. She loved rock music. Fucked the shit out of me while deftones - change, was playing. Word of advise, get a freaky bitch who fucks to rock or metal. Best shit ever

huh
sounds pretty nice

I'm a Loser
No Reply
Eight Days a Week
Baby's in Black

They're all great songs and written by them although admittedly this album does have a lot of covers on it. Their worst album by far is Sgt. Pepper's, people seem to love it but my god, has anybody actually sat down and listened to it? It's awful

I grew up in the 80's. The first 3 albums were original and awesome and no one can tell me anything different

I was totally coming in here to post this album cover. lmao, such a horrible fucking album.

Nailed it. Wretched fucking album.

Go eat a bowl of fucking dicks you faggot. This is not only a horrible album by Metallica's standards, but it's one of the most horrible albums ever made. This album sucks as much dick as you do. KYS nigger.

And here I thought Metallica just wasn't that great period.

Animals is the only album of theirs I can still listen to without cringing

I hate to be that guy but I don't think the beatles had any "bad" or "worst" album. Even the anthologies are amazing.

You all are faggots who have no idea what they are talking about.

>Their worst album by far is Sgt. Pepper's, people seem to love it but my god, has anybody actually sat down and listened to it? It's awful
sadly, this. people just like it because ooh crazy wow album art. no one actually listened to it. the Magical Mystery tour was fun to watch though

Dudes right

This is bullshit

This album is shit

That's how things work here.

You think this is bad?
Go to fucking Sup Forums

Some of the worst garbage on Earth resides in that shithole.

Hivemind

Metallica stopped being good when Mustain was kicked out and everything after the black album is trash.

Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young. In a world of magnets and miracles.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Silly person.

First album is great, this one doesn't do shit for me.

no bad album i agree with you, but worst in my opinion is yellow submarine. Still has great songs, but most of them sucks.
Maybe it's the least great album.

was gunna post