Someone said I look like maskless Kylo Ren

>Someone said I look like maskless Kylo Ren

Should I kill myself?

No one will care who you are until you put on the mask

Why Kylo Ren was hot in that movie.

No

did they look like rey? they might want your D user

No, Adam Driver has a very unique look which a lot of great girls find extremely attractive.

Just make sure you're not a dick weed, and you'll get mountains of pussy. Just don't expect typical girly whores to be into you. You'll get the kind of girls who are in a band.

Source: I look a bit like him, and ever since i turned 19 and went to university, I've had women lining up.

Me too user

no

Learn to be funny. Have a lot of money.

how do i get my hair to look like that

>Trying to be funny
>With the typical "dark, brooding type" look
You're so wrong, user.

Are you 6'3"

Is that the guy from Fan4stic?

At least you don't look like this

>his wife is hot as fuck
>chicks love him
You should be happy, dude.

I wish I could grow hair like that

Mine is just a frizzy curly afro like mess because im half black :(

someone said i look like masked kylo ren.

Someone said I look like Jabba

Someone said I look like jar jar

>like you can't be devilishly funny

You're hopeless. Kys asap.

The people behind TFA deserve respect for the achievement of making Adam Driver appear handsome

Someone said I look like Watto

Try growing a beard. I think a long-ish beard would improve his look: hide his weak jaw-line. Obviously, you'll have to cut the hair then. Perhaps go for a standard short hipster cut, and a hipster style and look in general.

Someone post the webcam pic already.

He just looks like normal Adam Driver. They did nothing.

Heck, he looked better in Girls.

Is that JXC?

People at work say I look like him. I was voted best looking and most popular in 6th grade. Women love me and I'm actually glad I'm married so I don't need to deal with them anymore. Chads aren't the only guys gettin pussy.

Yeah

>I was voted best looking and most popular in 6th grade.

Pretty sure lanklets are the only ones that get faces that ugly. Putting it on a manlet is just too cruel.

Why is he bald? Does he have cancer? Is he a nazi? Is he Travis Bickle and is he going to clean all the normie trash of the streets?

Seriously though, I've got to give it to the guy. He's a one man filmmaking beast. The Book of Love is some of the greatest outsider art I've ever come across and it's a crime he isn't better known.

Yeah well I look like this.

Well, don't fool yourself. Girls only like him because he is rich and famous. I look like him too and only weird girls like me, the Stacies i desire completely ignore my existence.

Someone said I look like Sio Bibble