Mfw being swedish

>mfw being swedish
>mfw modern progressiveness is slowly eradicating our heritage.
>mfw everyone jumps on the train of social correctness without a second thought.
>mfw not confiding to these norms will get you indiscriminately discredited.
>mfw being the current definition of 'normal' is more important than morals or independent thought or right and wrong.
>mfw I hate it.
>mfw I love hating it.
>mfw it makes me feel alive.
>mfw it makes the world beautiful.

>mfw I'm a cuck.

tldr; we're all cucks.

It's insane, but your far-right party has 25%. Ours 15% at best.

damn homie thats deep

>implying you have any heritage worth saving

Hinga dinga duurgen.

Ours isn't even far right by normal European standards.
Don't think you can out-cuck us.

AfD will win the next election mark my words Hans
It's okay Sven we are all gonna get cucked someday

We have, but it would not really matter either way.

My point was that everyone on this board already is.

Your country needs a good old war. Shall we attack? Of course only after military coup in Finland

I don't believe chem trails are a thing but I swear there's gotta be something they're putting in your water to pacify everyone.

But then we might actually win. We're dogs chasing cars, we love the hunt but we do not actually want to catch anything.

What's up with amerifags missing the point?
WE ARE ALL KEKS. We as in /pol.

>mfw live at Södermalm
>mfw basically living in the lions den

Godspeed, cuckbro.

>not forming Swedish street gangs and engaging in patrols

With who? The feminist party members or the green party members that live around me?

The liberal degeneracy and the fall of western Europe actually keeps me interested in life, motivates me to workout and be non degenerate.

You know it's funny, but if it wasn't for liberal degeneracy and all this progressive agenda being shilled everywhere, i would fat, overweight, be completely apathetic and just sit at home playing video games all day.

Knowing that there is greatness to aspire to and that there is an enemy that is trying to prevent you from reaching said greatness makes life worth living.

>mfw Lithuania is the first to get it.

Swedish Sup Forumsacks? Members of Flashback? Nordfront? Oh wait, you just like to shitpost on the Internet how bad everything is without actually doing anything to improve the situation.

I'm jealous to you people who can see the bright side
I see nothing good about future
Our country will be filled with niggers, our economy is done, the children will suffer, everything the people have built for this country is going to get wasted
I see only one way out now

Perhaps there is no cuck in you or perhaps you have to much to lose compared to what you can gain.