How do i lose weight? something to curb my hunger

how do i lose weight? something to curb my hunger.

just dont eat u fat fuck. but atleast you know u have a problem

cut out the carbs unless youre seriously going to use them.
eat veggies and protein for dinner, fruits veggies and protein for breakfast and lunch.
go out for walks

Go vegetarian for a bit, the food can be good and you can eat as much as you want it your eating plain veges

i travel a lot and i dont have any food at home. i always eat out, which makes things hard.

exercise, eat less calories than it takes to maintain your body. exercise, discipline yourself. no one else will do it for you, only you can do it. if you get hungry and your fatass has already eaten enough, look at yourself and think do you want to lose all that fat or be disgusting pig? then reeavaluate, does piggy want oink oink or lose weight?

Try fiber one bars. Like six a day should do it for you

I found that water can help with the hunger aspect

As someone who ate a box of fiber bars in one day, I really must advise against this. I'm a Sup Forums faggot like the rest, but I do not wish that pain on anyone.

Lincoln Loud

Drink protein shacks for snacks
Eat baked chicken.Thats it, just baked chicken,no carbs,no sugars,no nothing
You will loose 100lbs within 3 months

Diet and exercise.
ETIOPIA KNOWS A LOT ABOUT DIET.

I heard that watermelon is the best food for satisfying hunger + being low in calories. Saw it in an infograph one time, can't find it.

Dumbasses

Calculate your TDEE
Cut 500 cals from it
Record everything you put in your mouth
Weigh yourself every week at the same time

I just began walking every day (.5 - 1 mile on top of any other walking I do) and have learned how to cook a few basic things (was eating out a lot before) and implemented fruits and vegetables into my diet. When will instant to lose weight? It's been a couple weeks since I changed my diet, a little over a week since exercise routine.

Go back to your worthless board

Im going to go eat now which is good because I need to eat more

Try getting up and do something active whenever you feel like munching. Drink only water. Spend less time sitting. If you actually decide to put in some effort, workout.

There was a doc on tv last night about obese people on benefits
One guy said he couldn't lose weight because "low fat" foods were too expensive for him
If he read my post he'd be know how to lose the weight
It's really fucking simple, but the fitness industry likes to push fads and their shitty products on you. Fat people + plus misinformation = money. Too bad it fucking works

Chia seeds mixed in water with a bit of lime juice works well. 3 T bulks up alot and will follow your tummy. They are high fiber, high Omega 3 and low calorie. Nutritious space filler.