Before any of you say I'm a fucking newfag or I should play better games just hear me out

Before any of you say I'm a fucking newfag or I should play better games just hear me out.

So I go onto GTA online for the first time in a while to find that my cunt step brother has sold all of my cars. $2million T20, Zentorno everything gone. The part that hurts the worst is that I grinded for 3 weeks to get those fucking cars.

And obviously I don't wanna do that again. So if any of you know anyone who still does money lobbys (for free preferably), I really need one right now. Or any way to get money (please don't say the obvious ""do missions"". I haven't got the time to be doing missions to get well over $4million back).

Please help me out Sup Forums. And if you could leave the trolling out that would be great. I'm already bummed out enough as it is.

No

it's a fucking video game you stupid loser

Don't be poor and buy shark cards, fagert

What system

okay but no to which part?

PS4

find a modder

WHAAAA my brother digitally car jacked my dumb ass, give me free shit!

modders are the cancer of this game, 3 weeks isent shit and the t20 is garbage earn your shit for yourself

That's who I'm looking for :)

Modders get banned so fast you'll be hard pressed to find them rockstar doesn't mess around

Right now you can earn like at least half a mil a day w the double money missions going on. Don t be lazy, dont be crazy, hire kenny powers today

You mean tiny racers?

All contact mission atm give double rp and $, The los santos connection gives 50k

cause if you do one round of that with 4 people the max you get is like 30 grand and that takes twenty minutes to half an hour so no

>Implying I didn't "earn my shit for myself" the first time round.

Plus I don't have time to be sitting playing missions for 3 weeks. I did when I was a NEET but not now.

Double money missions has been going on for about two weeks Which is strange considering rockstar only doubles money and rp for about a week per. But it was still going when I left for work at 9am. Hopping on now to confirm its still double money missions

You should've invested in the CEO or MC Businesses so you could just do jack shit and earn money

It is, they change them every two weeks now but they always have them

Youre being lazy and also doing it wrong
Like the other user said, 50 k for los santos connection
47 for titan of a job
38ish for extradition
Keep cycling through those jobs
Stop being a pussy. I'm currently sat on 3.41m

The money system is based on time, if you find randoms that rush that mission if gives you 20k

Are those figures with or without double $? Also, how long for each mission?

W double
And at least like I'm guessing 14mins and 30 seconds per mission to max out the cash. Havent figured it out precisely but obviously the longer you fuck around before completing, the better.
Have patience, it literally pays off

fuck that... I swear that game is shit..

Ive gotten 300+ million from just hanging out with modders and not being a dick. People grinding and buying shark cards are morons. I'm not paying more than $60 for textures.

You should play better games.

Well I can't quit now!

How about you call rockstar support. Explain to them that you werent playing when everything was sold. Maybe they can compensate you. Something similar happened to me and my GTA money was refunded.

>implying r* support isnt a bunch of fucking indians copy pasting the same generic "thanks for contacting r* support. Please check faq thanks fag"

YER fucked mate. Pcmustardrice

They were actually very helpful. I was even given an extra 100,000 for going thru the trouble.

I was given over 1 billion and about 300 lvls just because I play on the pc. Jewstar isn't doing fuck to shit so I'm in the clear. After buying all the best office and garage shit... All the vehicles I wanted... Plus 40 x-80's just as a nestegg (I went through Moneypocalypseâ„¢ on the ps3) I still have over 700m in my bank MD around 19m on my guy.

Wanna introduce me? kek

Bullshit. Titan never paid more than 18k tops since the beginning.