Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just go Darwined

Dude wtf is that machine anyway. Jesus christ im not even sure what happened but looks painful

Nah dude, not much pain at all. It pulled him in too fast for his body to register wtf was happening, and his neck snapped instantly

its a lathe
he felt his arm coil around it till it snapped his neck

nah dude he had to die instantly when his head went through

Well im sure his hand and arm gettinf stuck in it was pretty excruciating up until his neck snapped. Thats so scary. I really feel bad for people that die just trying to work for a shitty living. Esp all the rekts on ppl hitting power lines

MOOOOAAARRR

if you are going to go out, power line is a pretty good way to go... nearly instant

Where the hell is that?

Wow. So easy to not fucking do that.

he shouldn't have cheated with an illegal knot

damn

Wow what are the chances

That's what they get for tying a rope to the bulls balls. Fuck this shit.

For a lock on missile? Idk but K2SO does

this is my favourite, my highschool science teacher actually showed our class this

that was a base jumper, completly staged. There is a longer version of this video that shows the parachute

Those Charro's are brave motherfuckers.

he rivved

MORE

i like how that kid just got up and walked away, i swear kids are made of rubber or something

Lol. Yeah good advice man.

>filename

>Those Charro's are stupid motherfuckers

ftfy

lol

Kek the sign language chick

Really fucking high with a lock on target. Fucking pleb

Darwin had a point

executing machine?

nerve gas?

He got electrocuted

i hope the blades were not damaged

You only say that cause you're fat and a coward.

So, nerve gas, dumbass!

His face bounced. LOL

Wha..?

this is why the terrorist are an advance in terrorism
they have tiny holes that can make a whole explosion
Nonlethal but just because it was small.

Dude was too lathey to follow proper safety procedures and protocol. Geddit? Anyone? I'll be here all night!

Check

If you were paying attention you'd see that he was pulling metal object and the power cables above that are obviously not on screen touched the metal and shocked his shit.

I don't get it.

nerve gas?

Nice

its fuxing nerve gas

That's the first I've seen flammable nerve gas

Checked

your alt right, alt right, alt right

good thing he had the helmet on

Another nerve gas?

It is nerve gas he's just trolling

gas leak

Anyone have faces of death? We had those dvds back min college around 2003. Never seen any of them as webm

Some examples were African guy getting shot gunned then bleeding to death as people walk by his last words were aye aye ayeeee

Drug dealers house a guy comes in and executed three girls partying. Put them face down and bullet to the back of the head to each. Was a hidden camera

Building falling down on woman

And many more

nerve gas isnt a laughing matter

Hole led to a sewer

Excess methane gas + a spark such as a cherry in a cigarette = one fucked up set of legs

That's nerve gas, newfukkenfag!

read an interview with the creator of those videos. He said a majority were fake. I remember they had them at the video rental store and always desperately wanted to see them but I wasn't old enough to rent them.

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm

Suicide?

Blows my fucking mind how retarded some people are

Ahh..like
>webm related
Thanks

Hahaha holy shit

nice blinker use

Lol wtf, why are they running away like that shit just murdered that dude and is going for them next. Hahahaha

grossly satisfying...

What a fucking dropkick.

I assure you they were not fake. Most were random stuff like on here but legit. I'd like to see the source of that interview

i wounder at what poit he died

You forreal?