Has B ever sucked a warm, hot and creamcorned log of shit from the ass of Andy sixx??

Has B ever sucked a warm, hot and creamcorned log of shit from the ass of Andy sixx??

Fuck off

Suxxdubs logged.

hot

Sixx Dubs
He's here

stop spamming these threads and forcing ur bad meme

never

this meme makes me want to shoot shit up

Logless faggots should be permabanned

Its fucking stupid and not funny. This dude literally thinks about shit the minute he wakes up every day. Sad fucking loser, no one should even know who andy six is

Fucken Tokio hotel? why aren't you on myspace

me an u feel the same way u my nigga

Grow up

Ladies and gents, the average intelligence of a Logless on display for all to see.

Take the logpill shitboy.

Andy...

Get the logs

One does not even need ask andy, for he provides at will.

The absolute absurdity this meme has morphed into is incredible. It's easily the best thing to happen to Sup Forums in a log time.

I hope someone is archiving all of these images.

Sixx Logs are the new banana.

Samefag. Pathetic

>Implying I photos hopped in under under a minute

U mad wyte boi?

Missed u Andy

wtf is the origin of this shit?

A Sixxhole.

Beta cuck located

leave antilog shill

The Logless will never understand

dont forget to check these logs

Nice, logged.

Logless shills sure are out in full force tonight

Good but needs more andy

FUCK YOU FORCE MEME.

Yer a log

Shit forced meme

You're gonna need a bigger throat...

you don't dream of a creamy log of shit sliding down your throat from the bountiful andy sixx? say it aint so!

Slidding*

stfu antilog shill

Faggot

Logless detected

why do logless faggots even come here??

Trying to seem contrarian by acting like they don't love hot warm and dreamcorned logs of andy's shit. Typical, probably wears a fedora with a shitlog had slidden underneath

I would like to learn about Andy Sixx's creamy log of shit. Please, tell me the origin of this wonderful way of life.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

Every fucking day, man. Every fucking day I see these threads and the faggots who post them continuing to either post or bump them all day EVERY fucking day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you not tired? Since fucking October this fucking faggot has gone nonstop about how he wants to eat andy's shit! Just give it up!

Give it the fuck up. What makes you think people enjoy seeing this thread posted every single fucking day? Whag makes you think some queer singer of some shitty ass band would let some mentally handicapped psychopath like you within a mile in them, let alone eat their shit?

Just fuck off with this already. If it isnt a troll and youre legitimately hungry for some guy's shit, itll never fucking happen. Nobody, especially andy sixx, would let some autistic little faggot like you eat his shit... because Andy likes me better and im the only one whose actually good enough for that warm, creamy steamy log of shit being spat out of his delicious chocolate starfish asshole of his. God hes so fucking hot im going to suck so fucking hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet is going to come out and your little pathetic ass is just going to stand there and watch and cry like the little bitch that you are because youll never be good enough for his hearty log roll.

new game, we replace one of every word with log

Every logs day, man. Every logs day I see these threads and the faggots who post them continuing to either post or bump them all day EVERY logs day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you not tired? Since logs October this logs faggot has gone nonstop about how he wants to eat andy's shit! Just give it up!

Give it the fuck up. What makes you think people enjoy seeing this thread posted every single logs day? Whag makes you think some queer singer of some shitty ass band would let some mentally handicapped psychopath like you within a mile in them, let alone eat their shit?

Just fuck off with this already. If it isnt a troll and youre legitimately hungry for some guy's shit, itll never logs happen. Nobody, especially andy sixx, would let some autistic little faggot like you eat his shit... because Andy likes me better and im the only one whose actually good enough for that warm, creamy steamy log of shit being spat out of his delicious chocolate starfish asshole of his. God hes so logs hot im going to suck so logs hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet is going to come out and your little pathetic ass is just going to stand there and watch and cry like the little bitch that you are because youll never be good enough for his hearty log roll.

You are always posting this. You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it? Because you are acting like a molested child.

At least it's not a banana.

Try harder

that's OC :(

you're on a fucking roll or should I say log.
keep up the good work.

Then I appreciate it :)

LOG OF SHIT

LOG OF SHIT

Who is Nicki Sixx? He looks like Liza Minelli.

Log of shit