My New Years Resolution is to suck 50 cocks this year

My New Years Resolution is to suck 50 cocks this year.

Tonight I went to a park where gay guys hang out and sucked off 3 guys on the walking paths to bring my total cocks sucked this year to 6.

Ask Me Anything.

Why only six?

Yeah, OP, you'll have to up your pace, otherwise your total for won't even reach 20.

How are you planning on doing that?

It's been cold out so I don't get to go to the park that often.

Plus it's a 5 mile walk each way.

Now that it's warming up I'm gonna be going all the time

are u doing that to get stds or to spread them?

I've gone 3 times to that park so far this year.

On my first visit, I sucked off 1 guys. On my Second visit I sucked off 2 guys and on this visit I sucked off 3 so on my next visit I should be getting gangbanged

I've never had an STD in my life.

Actually, I caught crabs once, but it wasn't even from having sex. I caught them from sleeping in the same bed as my friend who had them.

so, tryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to get stds (bluetooth interference)

I've been sucking cock in bathhouse and parks for over 20 years now. I'm not getting an STD from sucking on a dick.

Getting fucked in the ass is a lot riskier but I very rarely ever let anyone fuck me even though I love getting my ass pumped full of cum

Enjoy the hiv

whats the point of being fgt & prude?

I've always wanted to get head from a guy. Can I fuck. Ur mouf ?

Do you have money like Charlie Sheen to afford the aids medications?

I'm in Canada. AIDS meds are free.

You do realize you can get oral herpes that way, right?

Yes. I wish you would fuck my mouf.

Oral Herpies....haha. Now your making shit up.

Yes but having an immunodeficiency disorder is worth "muh free healthcare"

Are you fucking retarded?

lmao

>immunodeficiency

Is that even a word?

Do you swallow?

Ok where do u want to meet op

This reminds me a comedy special that some Jew did on Netflix..
>Moshe Kasher
>blowjob bush
you should watch his special. he's funny

I let guys cum in my mouth but don't swallow.

Yes

My philosophy is.... If I can't read the diseases name, I can't catch it.

Well, posting on Sup Forums is definitely something someone who sucks a lot of cocks would do...

On my second visit to the park this year....where I sucked off 2 guys......

One of them was actually a tranny.

So you gargle then?

yo op im bi and this summer is the first time im going to try anything with another man, what should i do to not make it awkward?

Do herpes sores hurt?

Ive sucked off 10 guys so far and I own my own business

amateur

>where gay guys hang out and sucked off 3 guys

still not gay

Thank goodness for natural selection then

is everyone on Sup Forums gay? will i be next? Oh Gawd

If your going to suck a complete stranger like I do, just remember that he wants it just as much as you do. If your worried about being gay for sucking dick it might make you apprehensive and awkward but if you know that he wants it as much as you, you can really get into it and not worry about what anyone things.

Plus if it's with a stranger, don't worry about anyone finding out about it because it's not likely anyone will.

Like I said I've been going to parks and bathhouses for over 20 years and not a single one of my friends or anyone I know, knows that I'm a cocksucker.

Aren't you concerned about getting stds since you're sucking off a bunch of strangers?

Moshe Kasher is a bigger faggot than OP
And this time OP is literally a proven fag

I've sucked off more than 200 different guys in my life and never had any kind of STD so I'm just not really worried about catching one anymore.

take this shit to the proper /

New Years resolution threads are not on your list of cancer.

the only slight problem there is that i kinda feel like i love him(that sounds fucking gay i know), but ive never felt anything like this for another man before.

>falling in love

WFT?!?! Get that shit out of here. This is a cocksucker thread not a gay thread!!!

lol shit fam srry my bad

For the record I'm a straight guy that just so happens to love sucking cock.

Me and my best friend used to experiement sexually before we even knew we were going anything gay and we liked it so much that we did it every day so it just became completely natural for me to suck dick even though I'm the straightest guy you will ever meet in your life.

I just happen to love sucking dick!!

>Almost May
>6 cocks sucked total.

Better start sucking during those sweet summer months, kiddo.

Yeah I know. I got off to a slow start.

We had one nice day in January where I went to that park the first time. Then we had one more nice night in February where I went the second time.
But it's been pretty cold since then until now. But now it's going into the high 50's and 60's on a regular basis so I plan on start going there at least once a week and possibly twice a week.

So if I can suck 2 or 3 cocks each time I should reach my 50.
I think some visits I'm gonna suck a lot more than 3 guys off. With the warmer weather more guys will start coming off as well.

This place is also know to have orgies break out every once in a while as well so some nights there I plan on sucking 6-10 guys if I'm lucky.

my bad then fam, didnt know i was gay until i met this guy. il try my best to suck his dick to make you proud. :)

The guy will never truly love you in return unless you swallow his cum.

You might not like the taste of it but just do it and he will love you forever.

That's how my bitch ass wife got me to marry her.

thx for the tip fam, il try my best even tho im hella nervous. never done any gay stuff b4, but his dick looks nice and big tho.

Good Luck. Trust me though. The second his cock enters your mouth or even brushes across your lips and tongue. You will be completely hooked and be sucking cock the rest of your life. Also you will get an incredible thrill from making him cum.

Anyways, I'm going to bed though.

so /thread.

g night fam

He's technically right, genital and mouth herpes are 2 separate strains. You can get one on the other but it's rare and if they aren't symptomatic you're probably good. I asked this specifically to a doctor because I was afraid I got it after eating pussy. Turned out to be ingrown mustache hair