Battleground: California

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/status/856725157351641088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The general populace

Rednecks can aim.

Huehuehue. You have no friends do you?

I would, while they are all out killing each other in liberal land, i'm fucking their women here in the east and living large.

do they only sell sunglasses?

/thread

Found the negro

Rednecks, they actually aim their guns.

White as the driven snow user. I can just tell you have exactly 0 friends.

How's your virtue signaling?

Yeah that doesn't make any sense. You take care user.

K dumbass

This guy gets it

Good job boys. Go team.

Be more specific about the battleground, CA is a huge state.

I think niggs probably have a bit more urban experience, so in a city they'd have the advantage. They have experience doing drive bys, evading police, hopping fences, and breaking into houses.

Rednecks in general have more rural experience, especially from hunting. They'd be better at trapping and tracking. Also rednecks are more likely to carry longarms whereas niggs might use more handguns.

All in all I'd have to give it to the rednecks due to overall greater firearm experience, less showoff/more proper tactics (aiming right-side up), and greater propensity to cooperate (niggs might start shanking each other before rednecks even show up).

Niggers def. They have far more experience

Rednecks are too fat and lazy

nigger here

rednecks have actual snipers and trucks instead of coupes that have $20k dumped into them making them look worse along with cheap handguns

>California
That's the fucking truth.

People think cali is some libtard paradise, but 30 minutes out of san francisco and it's white trash meth head redneck central.

You mean they have better guns.. they could still lose though. It's hard to aim when you're dick deep in your sister. While wearing your mother's panties.

>he turned it sideways
>kill shot!
>THAT'S A KILL SHOT!!

Fag

Any califags wanna come bump my shit thread?

I honestly don't give two flying fucks.

I want American war 2: electric boogaloo

equal opportunity hater here.

>because equality

It's like that outside of any big american city area i think tbh, i live in pittsburgh all the way in PA and were surrounded by rednecks even though its the north east

Fuck off Randy

trips dont lie

Rednecks.

This^^^ but you do know there is specialized nigga hit men that are tasked with eliminating higher-ranking gang members without drawing the attention of the police to their doings these niggas have proper training.

and for the rednecks, you do have a higher percentage for heavy weapons

I think cali has the reputation though, but yeah I agree.

They have better guns, more guns, are more educated, work harder, are more likely to have military background than a nignog, etc etc. white peoples are good at organizing. And that whole inbred rednecks thing isn't as common as some dweebs would say. Very extreme and rare fringe. You know, it's far more common in middle eastern countries for them to fuck first cousins and that's backed up back facts, not lulz

Niggers but if they attacked at night.

I think it depends more on the size of the battlefield than the location. Anything bigger than a few square miles means that the teams have time to prepare and organize, which gives the rednecks a huge advantage. Not only do rednecks have better survival skills, but they're also better at cooperating with each other. Hell, the niggers would probably kill each other over who gets to be in charge.

Shrink the arena down into a quick bloody shootout and the odds start to even out though.

Niggers are harder

Sorry the unfortunate thing about this is it is only broadcast on pay-per-view which is only paid for and viewed by rednecks and wetbacks. And since the rednecks aren't looking the wetbacks are taking the jobs.
Therefore nobody wins at all.

rednecks have
>high quality well taken care of weapons
>pickup trucks
>group cohesion
>are usually slightly drunk and/or high on meth so basically fearless, tireless soldiers (Hitler used this tactic to great effect)

niggers have
>cheapest guns that they can find, barely taken care of and they're lucky if they don't explode in their hands
>20 year old cars
>+10 in melee combat

Rednecks would win but good luck getting rednecks to go out and kill niggers.

You are reaching hard as fuck man.
Like how can say "More guns" Who would check something like that or even care to know prove it?
Education? I don't know man... I've lived with Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texan read necks... They told me the earth is flat and God is real.
Granted I should not base the whole SOUTH on three states but I just can't stand with your statements besides the middle east thing.. which I heard they're more into goats these days but don't kid yourself. Red Necks love fucking their family everyone knows that. When only 10 people live in a 100 mile radius Ireland happens. I can't call myself a Red Neck but my mother has always favored towns with a population under 120,000. I can't tell you how many times I've see a dude running down the street being beat by their wife for touching their daughter.

I don't know, you're discounting a few things

>despite what most people think, a good amount of hood black people have military backgrounds.
>also experienced in actual firefights in the neighborhoods in question here.
>definitely have the intimidation factor on their side as well, losing platoons of rednecks would turn and run.
>worse guns overall, but more and more ghetto black people are becoming gun nuts these days.
>connections to cartels and gangs lead some individuals to having military grade guns
>probably more physically fit overall too

I think it'd be close, but i'd give it to the niggers if we're being fair here.

Kys shitdick

Kiss me where I pee nogger

You all can go back and forth over who is bigger, stronger, smarter, more guns, whatever.

The main reason rednecks will win is their sheer numbers. Black people will run out of soldiers first.

Thugs are only scary when they try to fight middle class people who are minding their own business. Take Brazil for example, where thieves are willing to kill someone during a robbery for 5$. Scary as fuck, but they don't have much brains.

In an actual war or organized fight they would be the first people to fall.

Read the OP pic, there are 300 of each

lol, oh shit. my bad.

Nice dubs, too.

California?

Niggers for sure.

>>despite what most people think, a good amount of hood black people have military backgrounds
and so do rednecks. Besides, most combat troops are white
maybe so
>definitely have the intimidation factor on their side as well, losing platoons of rednecks would turn and run.
sounds like your nigger bias coming out
>connections to cartels and gangs lead some individuals to having military grade guns
what the fuck is a "military grade gun"? consumers have access to military grade guns
>worse guns overall, but more and more ghetto black people are becoming gun nuts these days
define gun nut. Does gun nut mean they collect hi point and cobra shit, or do they read up on gun literature, take regular practice at the range, make well thought out purchases on well tested weapons, and make sure to clean them and treat them with care? I seriously doubt the latter
depends on the rednecks you're choosing from but I can see this being true.

If you really need to ask this question consider that even some niggers concede that an open conflict would end badly for them

Can't even throw a punch

i feel like red necks would be better shots and have more long guns so a fight at a greater range would favor them

Well, let's see. Blacks had a 250,000 year head start on Europeans and never invented the plow. They were the overwhelming majority of all human beings for most of the past 10,000 years and they currently have not one stable, modern society. I'll go with the rednecks.

Nigger here.. Just to shut some of you up.
I have 6 uncles and all of them have some sort of military background and so do most of their black friends.
One has been to prison..he told me he learned how to traffic drugs due to the military placing him in Asian Countries.
He got 12yrs for having a 2 grams of Kush on him. (Oklahoma)

Niggers, they'd be fighting on home turf

You can look up live webcams of ANY city by the way.

Nig nogs win for sure. You don't really need aim when you're shooting into a horde of 300 fat Texans. Glocks hold more round than a shotty. And there's always that sneaky nigger that you can't catch. Unless the rednecks bring out bullet proof combines, they lose

That is an amazing city that Whites built. Cape Town is also the Whitest part of South Africa, which is the Whitest country in Africa. Fucking idiot.

Pic somewhat related, little place just north of there.

>12 years for having 2 grams of kush
>12 years
>2 grams
Damn it must be hard to be a nigger

With or without weapons? Aw shit who cares? The darkness overcomes. There's a lack of self preservation that rednecks simply don't have. They almost want to die young.

43% of Cape Towns population is white.

Are you honestly calling the Republic of South Africa a stable modern society. What functioning institutions it claims are all inherited from white rule and since the end of apartheid its entire socioeconomic trajectory has been downward. SA leads the world in pit mining and grudge rape. Next...

SA's current unemployment rate is just over 26.5% which is an improvement over 2016 when it reached 31%. Black median income in the country is $8,700 (US). It's by all accounts a failed democracy.

Rednecks also know how to actually use guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
For you gun-illiterates, dindu jams the gun because he doesn't know how to use it properly.

Jesus Christ go back to Breitbart. Everything was going well until this shit.

And what logical explanation can you come up with to back up that statement?

>rednecks have
>high quality well taken care of weapons

LMFAOOOO

indie rock

>Rednecks also know how to actually use guns.
So much so that half of gun deaths in America are accidents, lol. I guess the 13% of the population isn't particularly convenient now.

Rednecks would kill themselves accidentally, Niggers wouldn't because their guns would get jammed and even if they got shot their physique allows them to take more damage. And since it's California, the heat would exhaust the rednecks faster.

Red neck here, I own 13 rifles and 6 pistols and over 5k rounds, how many naggers are that armed?

came here to pretty much say this.

Niggers eat unhealthy food

The KKK, and slavery. Think we solved this one Sup Forums

>t. yank

no.

You can only fire 2 at once dipshit. Unless you're fucking man-spider it doesn't matter how many fucking guns you have.

>half of gun deaths in America are accidents
If you actually believe that, I've got some of Hillary's panties I'll give you a good price on.
It looks like you're just shitposting though.

It is raining or shinning ?
Hmm

Lets just pray the battle is extremely close and the casualties are high

599 less people on welfare if they all die except one sole survivor.

hopefully its one of the blacks because theyre probably just gonna get shot by one of their neighbors in an argument over $10.

Rednecks armed with rifles or nigger's armed with handguns? Umm rednecks obviously have the edge.

>despite what most people think, a good amount of hood black people have military backgrounds.
So do rednecks, what's your point?
Drive by's aren't firefights, they're cowardly.
>definitely have the intimidation factor on their side as Well, losing platoons of rednecks would turn and run.
Just because you're scared of niggers doesn't mean everyone else is. Rednecks turning cheek? Gtfo of here, most of them grew up fighting.
>Worse guns overall, but more and more ghetto black people are becoming gun nuts these days.
Define gun nut.
>connections to cartels and gangs lead some individuals to having military grade guns.
What's a military grade gun?

Being lean doesn't equate to fitness. There are chubby ass special ops guys and fat farmers that are amazingly fit. Also you must have never lived in the south where the fat nigger dream is alive and well.

Pros for Rednecks:
They have shit loads of guns, they hunt on the regular, they hate niggers.

Cons for Rednecks:
They might be drunk, they might be too worried about fucking their sister or if they will miss Nascar.

Pros for Niggers:
Shit ton of them shooting at one person (they can't fight or kill someone alone), they camouflage pretty well at night.

Cons for Niggers:
Can't aim for shit (reason they have to use a whole 'clip' to 'waste' one "fool", It probably wouldn't be 300 Niggers in the first place because most of them would already be in jail.

Getting rid of niggers and rednecks? That's a win win buddy

> And since it's California, the heat would exhaust the rednecks faster.

Wut? The majority of rednecks are farmers or work outside jobs where it reaches cali temps+ 90+% humidity that makes it ALOT worse than dry heat. Fuck outta here shitskin.

Niggers don't fear

NEVER

that's what they would like you to think.

America.

rednecks would probably kill themselves by accident

you dead white boy

go home

twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/status/856725157351641088

lul

the last time i saw one of these complimations it left headlines that included mentioning the major drought

good job editing them out.. the racist who made this one was a little smarter

you can go a while without reloading if you just keep swapping guns

I live in the south. Rednecks have guns. LOT'S of guns. Not just shot guns and rifles. Most of them have multiple hand guns...One on them, One in the car/truck....Known quite a few to keep one in their tool box at work. Rednecks can fix shit, typically have a ton of experience with hunting, can operate heavy equipment and build about anything you'd need. Our summer lasts 7 months @ 80-90% humidity and easily 100 degrees at least 3 times a week for 3 months out of the 7.

Niggras have crack. I've seen one crack head beat up 7 cops. you give 30 niggras crack and its game over. The trucks will be missing rims and the rednecks daughters will be knocked up by the niggras. also the EBT factor. easier to survive with free food. despite being black, they dont function very well in the heat here.

I'm not even black, but dude, shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

OOGA BOOGA SAY JOY LANE