Why continue to live ?

why continue to live ?

sauce for this?

and there isn't one. Reproduce is the only reason. if you cant do that you fail at life

whatever you have to live for right now

Naked and Afraid gets edgier every season it seems

Idk, I might score later.

There is really no reason to live beyond the reason you give it. You'll just have to find what reason you want to give and live for it.

From what I've seen most people don't really give much of a reason. I guess they live in hopes of finding a reason to live. Honestly a lot of people just survive and die with nothing notable other than "they were a kind person". If you can get beyond that than I'll consider you ahead of the curve.

We live to fuck. Nothing else.

Instinct. Or Habit.

To watch society collapse.

Fucking heathens

This.

It's human nature dare I say human instinct too eat, sleep, breed, and survive. Everything else is optional.

My son. He's my reason for going on, despite having chronic pain.

sauce?

I got so sad for being a kissless virgin to the point where I started to like it. So now I jerk off to SPH and humiliation stuff and the fact that I'm a loser makes me horny.

Because there isn't anything better to do

Heard.
Unless you're in constant and unbearable pain, most anything is better than nothing.

To shitpost on Sup Forums and fight in meme wars

I just pre-ordered Injustice 2.

actually an heroing tonight, seeya retards. enjoy the suffering

because this might happen to me one day.

How you gonna do it?

This.

12 gauge with 00 shot. wont even have time to register the pain.

why not? i think this experience is cool. couldn't be happier.

Stupid fuck, hire a hooker, it's the same shit but easier. With a regular bitch you have to buy her things, eith hookers you skip all the shit and just pay, you'll end spending less money than with a regular bitch.

That's my exit strategy too, if things get too bad.
I'm gonna stick the gun in my mouth and aim for the brainstem.

You have much experience in that?

i'll always say this in these threads. life is a game. if you don't want to play, then turn it off. that's the beautiful thing about life.

if you're serious, cya mane. leave a note saying sorry for the mess lol. that would be bad ass. some rockstar did that i think

Kek

Kurt Cobaine.

Don't do it near people or in your house.
You'll leave a mess, not to mention drive the property values down.
Go out into the nearest unpopulated wilderness.
Smell the clean air and feel the sun on your skin before you leave this world forever.

i did a lil searching. it was a member from a band named mayhem. i guess he killed one of his band members and then killed himself leaving a note that read "sorry about the mess"